AIR TV

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

ben-sama

-dono
Retired
ok here's the deal. AIR is my favorite anime right now and i have to see this episode, but i'm not going to waste this site's bandwidth trying to download it when i probably won't even be able to. that's why i'm asking if anyone can send it to me over aim or something once they get it. i'll owe you a favor (maybe some anime i have).

ALSO... i wouldn't make a thread just to ask for something! post here with any thoughts on this series/this ep. i know i'll have a few things to say after i watch this one.
...if i watch this one...

edit: PM me if you want to help me out. i intended this to be a place to discuss the series, so let's just post here with thoughts on the show.

edit again: i don't have bit torrent and can't get it. aside from that, my campus connection is awesome.

edit 3: I LOVE EDITING ok sorry. i got it! yes! thank you!

I'm working at the torrent now, unfortunately there are only 17 seeds, and 5424 peers.
tongue.gif
I've been trying to get it since there were 3 seeds... It's going to be a while. Have you tried bittorrent? I don't mean now, of course, as you'll be pretty much out of luck, but in about 5 hours, things should be good.
tongue.gif

~ SP

I tried to download it with Bittorent, but there seems to be a problem with Koi's version.

Just let it be for now. Like I said, there are many more seeds than peers at the moment, and it's not going to work for you for some time now. If you don't know how bittorrent works, the number of seeds is the number of people with the complete file. The number of peers is the number of people who are trying to get the file. Currently there are 162 seeds, and a massive 7482 peers.

Think about it. 162 people have the file, and 7482 people are trying to get it from those 162 people, average download speeds are going to be way low, or nonexistant, as is in your case and mine. If every seed were as generous with their connection as I (and believe, most of them aren't!), they would have ~5 upload slots. So let's multiply 162 by 5, which means that those 162 people are uploading to a mere 810 of those 7482 people. The remaining 6672 are essentially in the queue.

Thankfully, because of BT's swarm nature, the number of seeds increases (yet also decreases!) exponentially. I grabbed the torrent when there were only 3 seeds, and 2573 peers, and I'm still waiting. Patience is a virtue, my friend. Try again in the morning.

~ SpacePirate

i don't know what happened, but when i checked koi's site and looked at the details on the torrent for 12 the ul and dl both had a red zero. it stayed that way for a short while, maybe an hour. something must've gone wrong. maybe this is what darkangel was referring to. well, whatever it was, spacepirate is right. try again in the morning and be patient.

It took me since early this morning (Damn BT!) but I finally got it I won't spoil anything, all I'll say is it was one amazing episode.

hmm... i stopped watching air when things began to get interesting (around ep 4, i think).. don't ask me why
smile.gif
this week and the next i might get the episodes i'm missing!

what's the best subbed version in your opinion, guys? that's something i have to decide as well -- where to get it from..

/jp

the one ep i have from lunar plays at 160kbps instead of 128 and it's 768x432 compared to 704x396, so they have a bit better quality, and they have subbed a ton of anime. still, i honestly can't tell any difference in quality between them and koi. i prefer reading koi's sub font more, but that's just me, and koi includes a little note at the beginning about whatever japanese cultural references come up in the show, but if you know enough about japan you don't really need it. so... split decision.

2:33 left and I can't wait
Unfortentely though I dont know much about japan or its culutre so the notes definetely do help

wah! just watched it! and i'm confused/happy/i dont know what.

argh, i can't get the font color to change to white so i can't put spoilers in here! help!

there's a code to start the white text and another to end it.. just type (replace the {}s with []s):

{color=white} to start
{/color} to return to regular text

be careful with typos, they'd probably make these tags not work!

give it a try to see if you figured it out.. use "add reply" instead of "fast reply" and preview your text to see how it looks!

/jp

well font really isn't an issue for me... only reason i'd not watch a particular subbing is if the font is just un-readable (i.e. bad color choosing, bad font type, size etc), other than that my concern is translation accuracy.

ok finally figured it out... i couldnt get the damn tabs working right. anyway...
*spoilers*
ok the ending took forever... but it was... good? i don't really even know. i'm glad misuzu was happy, but what the hell happened after that? things look good for everyone... but what's with those kids? has the story of yukito and misuzu ended, just like the one with kanna and ryuuya did? the lady talking to the weird kid at the end said something about making sure the last one was happy. i wonder if that meant there would eventually be a last one (maybe misuzu, but now the kid on the shore had a similar memory to yukito), or was she just talking about the current one. also i wonder about the movie. i don't know anything about it, but what story arc will it take place in? air arc? summer arc? weird kid arc which hasn't happened yet? i dont know if the movie was released after all the tv shows were out, but i hope so. i'm all for open-ended conclusions, but i need a little more here...

ok basically this is what happened...(all thx to the hentai game i played)

Misuzu is a container for Kanna's curses (or reincarnation, whatever). She can never be able to love, because to love means to die for her. Yukito sacrificed himself to prolonged Misuzu's death, or to save her. Misuzu could have survived if she chooses to forget Yukito, but instead, she chose love.
the children tell us that even though those two people are destined to suffer to an end the children are just beginning and that there is indeed hope in the world.

it's sad to tell the spoiler because the truth is just so sad...

im just amazed at the depth of Air's story. very much like ben i got SOOOOO confused after Air 12. but thanks to mkk and his hentai experience, its slightly clearer now ^______^

I really can't wait until the Air movie is released... Hopefully that will tie up a few loose ends.

Anyways, that ending was really sad, but fitting, in a way. That said, for an H game to have Air's story, it must have been really f'd up.
wink.gif

~ SP

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back