Anime streaming site launched

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

losedude

-chi
Kouhai
Well I've seen already that someone had an idea about animetube.net, though I started a streaming site before I saw this message. Anyways, this is my project, I'm trying to get a proper anime streaming site online, there are so many anime streaming sites but none of them have a great selection and many uploaders spend there time uploading on youtube, only to find there uploads deleted. Well I've started my own site up for streaming anime, a subsection of my own site. We currently have 500+ anime eps, there are no need to make parts like youtube and the quality is superior to youtube quality. We're looking for uploaders to upload, you can upload in any format, but we prefer AVI [The converter is a bit dodgy] well check us out
wink.gif
www.anitube.net .. Well that's all i have to say
wink.gif

QUOTE (losedude @ Mar 04 2007, 07:27 AM) Well I've seen already that someone had an idea about animetube.net, though I started a streaming site before I saw this message. Anyways, this is my project, I'm trying to get a proper anime streaming site online, there are so many anime streaming sites but none of them have a great selection and many uploaders spend there time uploading on youtube, only to find there uploads deleted. Well I've started my own site up for streaming anime, a subsection of my own site. We currently have 500+ anime, there are no need to make parts like youtube and the quality is superior to youtube quality. We're looking for uploaders to upload, you can upload in any format, but we prefer AVI [The converter is a bit dodgy] well check us out
wink.gif
www.video.zone-anime.com .. Well that's all i have to say
wink.gif

You should be careful though. One of the main reason why anime that are upload onto YouTube are being removed was because they got licensed! If you host licensed anime on streaming and get caught, it is possible to result into a lawsuit! So please...do carefully consider about this.

Yh, well fortunatly we are one step ahead ^^ We don't host the anime
tongue.gif
, we found a service like youtube that hosts it for us. Also no one reports videos, so it's cool
biggrin.gif
So normally we don't get in trouble
biggrin.gif

Well Look forward to finding some uploaders ^^

@ ss-samuel --> Can you upload manabi straight for us
biggrin.gif

gomenasai,

but my internet speed here (at my nans) is incredibly slow. i've been uploading for about 6 hours and it's only done about 10% >.<

i'll try again at home later tonight or tomorrow, but i'll get Manabi Straight up

my internet is majorly spazzing tonight, i'm leeching off some random person's because my internet is temporarily down.

i am so sorry >.< haha
i'll try as soon as everything is OK

Hehe, no problem ^^ As long as you upload it's cool ^^ ~ BTW I'm getting a FTP Server today or tommorow
smile.gif
Hosting unlicensed anime.

EDIT : We've just tranferred servers, so the streaming site will be offline for 1~2 days :\ sorry :S

ahh that sucks, i finally have a stable connection tonight
laugh.gif

i'll definately get atleast Episode 1 of Manabi Straight up at the weekend

Oooh too bad I just wanted to check your site out losedude
biggrin.gif
. But well 1 or 2 days that´s ok
wink.gif

Sorry :S , Man for some reason the domain still hasn't fixed 'attached' itself onto the site ><

Sorry to double post :\ just want to say the streaming site is back online
wink.gif

- Just thought I should say, but don't upload anything by ADV Films.. That's all ^^

No double posting. You have been warned.

Nice site..
laugh.gif
I'll be checking it out more after my exams
laugh.gif
but a very nice site... a job well done I'd say
laugh.gif

Sorry for the late reply :| Well Site should be working fine now >.> Thanks for uploading manabi straight btw
biggrin.gif

Ive just entered your site!

You, My Friend, Are A God!! And You Deserve For Me to upload Anime To Your Site, So we can All Share Stuff that has been licensed.

starting Monday morning ill upload some Ichigo Mashimaro and Some NG Evangelion.

Uh Philo I guess you should check the post from losedude, QUOTE Just thought I should say, but don't upload anything by ADV Films.. That's all ^^ I´m not sure about this but wasn´t Neon Genesis Evangelion licensed by ADV Films in the USA, I´m sure that the DVD´s are from them.

We had a bit of downtime but we're back up again.. here's the URL : http://www.anitube.net , we're being constantly DDOS by Kane [admin of national-anime.com] nothing much we can do at the moment..., well we're back on
smile.gif
Please upload ^^

Neon Genesis Evangelion is licensed by ADV Films btw.. so please don't upload it
sad.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back