Anime Trivia Questions

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Q. What part from the original Guyver (OAV) don't you see in Guyver The Bioboosted Armor 2005 remake. During the battles with the Elite 5.

time for hint Dragon.

Hint: It's when sho first meets the Elite 5.

I haven't seen the anime version of Guyver so i haven't a clue!
happy.gif
;

Hint: One location where they fight is missing in the remake.

Time to revieal the answer and give us another question.

A.
In the original series, sho meets the elite 5 when they attacked his school. Here he also learns how to fly and his cover is blown aswell when he bioboosts right infront of mizuki.

In the 2005 remake, he meets the elite 5 while escaping the mountain hq from cronos in a tunnel underground while he is saving his dad en friends.

So the entire school battle is left out.

Q. What color are the eyes of the first bounty hunter you see in Black Cat.

ITS?!!! um... the manga or the anime, wait i think they are the same. Looking at my manga. Hm... wait but the anime might start if off different! DANG... well um..

A. Golden

Answer is wrong. And i mean the anime not the manga.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Dec 23 2007, 04:09 PM) Q. What color are the eyes of the first bounty hunter you see in Black Cat.
Do Chronos members count as bounty hunters? Because I don't remember them being counted as bounty hunters. Also does the OP video count?

If yes Chronos Organization does count, then Blue/Purple-ish (Creed's eyes)

If no, then it has to be Sven's eyes which are Orange/Yellow

aww i found this thread game to late, damn!! i actually have the first episode of that anime and the manga. why god!! jk

Hmmm well I never seen the anime so I'm just guessing from what they show in the manga. Since they showed Train... Wait train or trace? Grr I'm shopping right now... Well anyway I'm going with black cat cus that's his name and that way I won't be wrong.

A. Black Cat yellow eyes.

If not gold then yellow

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Dec 24 2007, 02:05 AM) Do Chronos members count as bounty hunters? Because I don't remember them being counted as bounty hunters. Also does the OP video count?

If yes Chronos Organization does count, then Blue/Purple-ish (Creed's eyes)

If no, then it has to be Sven's eyes which are Orange/Yellow
No Chronos members don't count. And the OP video doesn't count either.

And the answer is indeed sven, with 1 yellow and 1 orange eye.

Relatively easy if you've been keeping track of cameos in Hayate:
In the attached image from Hayate no Gotoku!, find and name the anime and character of a specific cameo.

QUOTE (cross-fire @ Dec 23 2007, 07:04 PM)XD i should have watched that anime, lol. Is it as good as the manga?

The manga is better. After the battle with Creed in the anime, it just got bad. The only reason why I kept watching was because of Eve.

Ah Eve.......... *drool*

Ahem... well uh um.. wait so whats the questions??

What is this anime and who is the character? or something like that?

QUOTE (cross-fire @ Dec 23 2007, 09:27 PM) Ah Eve.......... *drool*

Ahem... well uh um.. wait so whats the questions??

What is this anime and who is the character? or something like that?
This is the question:

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Dec 23 2007, 09:11 PM)
In the attached image from Hayate no Gotoku!, find and name the anime and character of a specific cameo.

Rika from Higarashi! Lower left corner!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back