Anime Trivia Questions

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Shinobu's_Lover

-sama
Kouhai
Kind of like the "Guess the Anime" thread but this time we ask questions for people to answer.

Rules. One person asks a question about an anime and who ever gets the answer right the 1st time can either have the turn or give the turn to the next person if they so wish. ONLY ONE ANSWER PER PERSON! If the answer to your question is a no then you may try to answer again.

ex.

Person 1
Q. What was the name of the purple cat from Sailor Moon?

Person 2
A. Luna

You may also have the option of putting up a multiple choice question if you so wish. For every day that the question is not answered then the person asking the question should put up a hint. there is a 3 day limit for the questions. If no one has answered the question correctly after 3 days the the person asking the question is required to put up a new question.

I'LL START THINGS OFF!!!

Q. What was the 1st spell Louise tried to cast (that we saw) in the 1st episode of Zero's Familiar?

hint: she ended up blowing up her classroom.

An alchemy spell, I think she was trying to make gold. Can't remember exactly what she was transmuting, but it was definitely alchemy.

Barbobot is correct. it was an Alchemy spell. Your turn!

Q: In FLCL, what saying is written on Mamimi's cigarettes?

A. Never Knows Best

Yup, that's right. Maybe I should have gone with the first question that came to my mind instead.

Q. In DBZ Which one of Vegeta's attacks was named slightly differently in English from it's Japanese version?

nope

you got it cross-fire. Final Flash was changed to Final Blast in the English version!

oh really? wait so in japan they called it final blast?

Q. If train A goes 55 mph and lol jk

real question
Q. What was the first Gundam through out the whole Gundam universe?

edit: question was rephrased. I think it didn't really make sense before. If still doesn't make sense tell me

A. easy! the RX-78-2 Gundam, also known as the ORIGINAL "White Devil!"

BTW it was Final Flash in the Japaese version and was changed to Final Blast.

Q. In Tenchi Muyo the Movie 2, what is the name of Tenchi's Daughter?

A. Mayuka

correct Dragon. your turn.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back