another suggestion

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

shoprag

-chan
Kouhai
I think it would be a great convenience if FTV would list which series it cannot carry, whether it's because it's an MFI production or any other reason. I realize that FTV is doing this for self protective reasons and I have no criticism or problem with it. When new series are announced sometimes it is mentioned that, for example, it is an MFI product. My problem is that it is not consistently brought up in these new series announcements.Right now i'm enjoying Bounen No Xamdou and Michiko to Hatchin and it is a shame FTV can't show em. What I would like to see is a listing of shows for whatever reasons can't be here on this wonderful resource.If that is not possible then mention in the new show announcement and description that jt is taboo on FTV and we should look for it elsewhere.I get hours of pleasure from FTV and don't want to be a pain in the ass.ANN for example my main source for info does not list in its encyclopedia the producers and often not the studios involved in the shows so please help me out here.Also when a series is dropped would it be possible for a short announcement be put on the thread for that show in the Forum.Oh Crap I guess I am a pain in the ass but please consider it. Thank You

an MFI list, let alone a licensed list is extremely long and would take a long time to make on top of that. Over hundreds of series have been licensed in the US for distribution in the past decade. That's pretty much the most difficult part. I don't think it's possible to have an automated system since not every news source site is up to date 100% of the times, nor are they always correct.

thank you for the QUICK reply! Not all series just the new ones as they are coming and the series that are dropped before they are over whether it be because the subbers dropped it or it was licensed or some arrangment was made by the owners with @%&*# crunchyroll or whatever. Thank You Again!

Here is the ANN list for Media Factory works. I couldn't find a way to make it only show shows within a certain time factor unfortunately.

For instance, the show Maria Holic that will be starting in the next few weeks won't be on here (I assume) because it's a Media Factory work.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back