Are you new? Please introduce yourself here.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Um, hello. I've enjoyed anime for many years (30+? - I'm 2-score and some). I recently emptied my bank account fulfilling a long-standing desire: I purchased Dragonball and DBZ - all the sagas that I wanted when I was young and unemployed. (Funny: I was so infuriated by the idiotic behavior of Goku and Gohan in their fight against Majin Buu that I haven't finished season 9 of DBZ - even though I've had it now for more than a month and it only took me about that long to watch all the preceding 13 seasons!) Anyhow, I can't afford to be buying all the anime that's caught my eye - not and pay my bills - so, I hope to satisfy my jonez here. I'm hoping to find the Dattebayo Naruto fansubs in your collection: I've long admired their output, and I'm very much in the mood for the kind of characters featured: the heroes and villains and all the weird powers that come from the perverse transformations they've undergo or have undergone. So, to whomever it is that created and/or maintains this site: thank you.

QUOTE (LosingIsAnOption @ Mar 20 2011, 09:02 PM) Um, hello. I've enjoyed anime for many years (30+? - I'm 2-score and some). I recently emptied my bank account fulfilling a long-standing desire: I purchased Dragonball and DBZ - all the sagas that I wanted when I was young and unemployed. (Funny: I was so infuriated by the idiotic behavior of Goku and Gohan in their fight against Majin Buu that I haven't finished season 9 of DBZ - even though I've had it now for more than a month and it only took me about that long to watch all the preceding 13 seasons!) Anyhow, I can't afford to be buying all the anime that's caught my eye - not and pay my bills - so, I hope to satisfy my jonez here. I'm hoping to find the Dattebayo Naruto fansubs in your collection: I've long admired their output, and I'm very much in the mood for the kind of characters featured: the heroes and villains and all the weird powers that come from the perverse transformations they've undergo or have undergone. So, to whomever it is that created and/or maintains this site: thank you.
Uhm, I am afraid you wont find Naruto here. Isohunt or Toktotosho is a better bet
tongue.gif

But that shouldnt discourage you, this site is really fun, you will find information on the current season, as well as a nice forum. in other words: WELCOME

PS: I have always wanted to buy the whole collection of Inuyasha series, but heck, that would costs me over 500 euros. Thats just insane, so I will keep the downloads.

* blank stare *
mellow.gif

Hello everyone!

A few years ago a classmate asked if I read manga, my confusion was quite obvious—as he immediately explained that Manga is Japanese style graphic novels. Eventually, I stumbled across the "Death Note" Anime on Hulu, and watched it in a single sitting.

I was hooked.

Afterwards, I recalled that strange "Manga" word, so I looked that up and discovered another wonderful entertainment venue.

Thanks to Anime and Manga I've discovered stories that have made me laugh, cry and get angry. Who knew that entertainment could actually be entertaining?!

Please take care of me!
tongue.gif

oh y hello thar! enjoy your stay
smile.gif

Welcome welcome sixpoint8, I hope you will enjoy posting here
smile.gif
Likewise, everyone here has a love for anime & manga, so you will be able to share your passion.
smile.gif

Hi, Tamuartay and the many other members who are new to the FTV forums and just started posting. Please post....this forum can be fun but we need to increase our numbers.
wink.gif

QUOTE (MoroMoro @ Jul 04 2011, 01:46 PM) hello everyone , im new here so i wanted to say hi !
happy.gif

Hello, right back at you, MoroMoro~san!
wink.gif
If you have not already, please take the time to read the General Rules with regards to posting, etc. Hope you will enjoy your stay here. Feel free to ask questions of any of the Mods, and/or Sempais should you encounter a problem while on FTV. See you in the forums.

QUOTE shygirl93...I'm new ^-^

QUOTE Moses11..Hey hi, I am also a newbie to this forum.
I have seen some really very interesting ongoing threads here..was actually about to post my comment there but then thought why not to introduce myself first.
Hope will have a nice time here.

Welcome to both of you...may you find the FTV forums to your liking and enjoyment. Take your time as you look around, ask questions, if you have them. Any Moderator or Sempai or any member who knows the site well, can be of assistance. Please take the time to read the General Rules with regards to posting and things in general. Remember too, to use the Search button, it does come in handy. Look forward to seeing you in the forums and once again, welcome!
wink.gif

Hey @shygirl93, gotta love your avatar
smile.gif

It is nice to see a fellow Inuyasha fan around here. Have fun on FTV.

What do you guys watch btw?

Hi! I guess my first post should go in the introduction thread (genius)
happy.gif
. Well, I'm Lana, but that might be obvious. I joined because.. never mind
sleep.gif
" haha, I just realised the reason was going to make me look like I weirdo. But I think I am a weirdo in the first place
tongue.gif
. Anyway, I don't exactly watch anime (maybe I should start, now that I've joined here) but I do read manga and play some video games so I hope I don't get kicked out, haha. I think I shall go look for another avatar so that I fit in ö.

QUOTE (LanaFrog @ Oct 22 2011, 03:58 AM) Hi! I guess my first post should go in the introduction thread (genius)
happy.gif
. Well, I'm Lana, but that might be obvious. I joined because.. never mind
sleep.gif
" haha, I just realised the reason was going to make me look like I weirdo. But I think I am a weirdo in the first place
tongue.gif
. Anyway, I don't exactly watch anime (maybe I should start, now that I've joined here) but I do read manga and play some video games so I hope I don't get kicked out, haha. I think I shall go look for another avatar so that I fit in ö.
welcome to FTV Lana, you don't look like a weirdo, trust me ^^ no need to change your ava if you don't want http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-s...997102_9401.jpg ...so what anime series/movies, manga and games do you like?

Welcome to all Fansub.TV all newcomers!
happy.gif
Reading the General Rules is a good place to start.
wink.gif

If you haven't already found them, there are a few places that might be of particular interest to new members:

Ahaha thanks! Aw, but I was having so much fun looking for a new one Ö. Anime.. well I don't really know since I haven't exactly watched a lot or anything. Haha, I don't think pokemon counts ^__^". I did watch anime like Fruits Basket, Midori Days and a few Studio Ghibli films that I enjoyed. So I probably have no experience with anime haha, maybe I should look at that anime recommendation thread. I guess I like and read any manga, just because I'm such a procrastinator. Just anything that isn't.. scary hahaha. I'm really a scaredy cat. But I usually search for completed manga, so as of now the only manga I'm following is Bakuman, Skip Beat and Yureka. I'm just a really casual gamer haha, right now I'm playing an online mmo and starting my pokemon diamond again (I gave up when I couldn't get past the final four, since I'm such a noob). So I guess I'm a casual everything, but I still think these forums are interesting to read ^__^.

P.S. How do you quote other people's posts on here? Ö

QUOTE (LanaFrog @ Oct 22 2011, 06:34 PM) P.S. How do you quote other people's posts on here? Ö
in the right corner of any post post there is a "quote" hypertext, click it and your reply will include that quote... as well you can do with many people clicking the quote button of the posts below the reply window
smile.gif

QUOTE (LanaFrog @ Oct 22 2011, 04:34 PM) Ahaha thanks! Aw, but I was having so much fun looking for a new one Ö. Anime.. well I don't really know since I haven't exactly watched a lot or anything. Haha, I don't think pokemon counts ^__^". I did watch anime like Fruits Basket, Yotsuba and a few Studio Ghibli films that I enjoyed. So I probably have no experience with anime haha, maybe I should look at that anime recommendation thread. I guess I like and read any manga, just because I'm such a procrastinator. Just anything that isn't.. scary hahaha. I'm really a scaredy cat. But I usually search for completed manga, so as of now the only manga I'm following is Bakuman, Skip Beat and Yureka. I'm just a really casual gamer haha, right now I'm playing an online mmo and starting my pokemon diamond again (I gave up when I couldn't get past the final four, since I'm such a noob). So I guess I'm a casual everything, but I still think these forums are interesting to read ^__^.

P.S. How do you quote other people's posts on here? Ö
Welcome, LanaFrog-chan! Interesting username, btw.
wink.gif
Nice to see your response as perky, energetic, and of course, friendly. To quote someone else, you just click the quote button on their post, a reply box with their quote appears and viola! You start typing...ah! I like your avatar! I will say it matches your spunkiness...cute, young and of course, you are a brunette! Welcome to the club, hehe.
wink.gif

Anyway, as I am sure with all the other posts herein...have fun, read the rules and enjoy yourself when you do stop by. See you in the forums!

P.S. With your youth, spunkiness and cuteness...you are sure to catch many an FTV male admirer...have fun!
wink.gif

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Oct 22 2011, 05:49 PM) Welcome, LanaFrog-chan! Interesting username, btw.
wink.gif
Nice to see your response as perky, energetic, and of course, friendly. To quote someone else, you just click the quote button on their post, a reply box with their quote appears and viola! You start typing...ah! I like your avatar! I will say it matches your spunkiness...cute, young and of course, you are a brunette! Welcome to the club, hehe.
wink.gif

Anyway, as I am sure with all the other posts herein...have fun, read the rules and enjoy yourself when you do stop by. See you in the forums!
Good chance to test out my new quoting abilities... Haha! Thanks! Third Post and I'm already part of a club \(^__^)/ hahaha. I did manage to read the forum rules and.. I hope this quoting does work.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back