Asu no Yoichi/ Ashita no Yoichi

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
This was a pretty good start. There were some good laughs and I find it interesting in that they choose to follow most of the events in the beginning of the manga but in a different setting. Even so they did a good job with it. [manga spoiler] We have yet to see Ibuki's violent side especially towards Yoichi though.  I mean come on, she beats him up every time he has even the slightest thought about a girl's body.
laugh.gif

Well after seeing this episode I'm going to say I'm picking up this series for the season. Does anyone know the episode count at all for this series yet?

In any case it is interesting to see someone from the mountains trying to live in a modern day city. Talk about a massive culture shock.
tongue.gif

ANN says 12, which it will probally be. Animes like this seem to have a 12or13 episode trial run. then its determined if they will continue with a second season.

Hmm waiting for the download but if it goes with the manga well it should be full of all the awkward echhi moments we all love so much. And on that note I have a recommendation, for those who liked this manga and have already probably read the one I'm gonna mention, that(I feel) has the same feel to it; Marugoto Anjyu Gakuen. slight bit more though it shows it all.

So I don't get in trouble I'm gonna ask this, "Does anyone know why they changed the name?"

dry.gif
They "seem" to have already paired Yoichi(the guy) with Ibuki(the oldest of the sisters). It takes somthing away from a romantic story if charactors pairing is revealed in the beginning(if thats the case here). When he handed her little sister to her and they froze stairing at eachother I felt like I've already seen the show.

smile.gif
With that aside, I do like the charactors and comedy. I think I will like this show if it dosnt degress into a vehical for ecchi content only.

i just watched the first eps and i thought it seems like a keeper xD.
loL at the little girl describing her older with big breast 0_0

yep yep, good stuff. I liked how she described her sisters big breasts with such great detail, big like that? nope, much bigger than that. what about that? a bit less pronounced than that. this is difficult... ahh there shee is! I see. I see indeed*focuses on her bust* haha! little sister can only ID her sister via her boobs
tongue.gif

only 2 more days till next episode
smile.gif

Uz3r dude you only just remembered that scene?
dry.gif
I'm thoroughly disappointed in you. 1 ecchi demerit!
You must work harder!

just remembered? its been burned into my into my mind the past 5 days. I just never commented on it
tongue.gif

For mentioning that a very good ecchi sense has been burned into your mind like that. I say that nulifies the demerit, and desrves an ecchi reward. Although I got nothing on me currently, but I'm sure there will be something down the road for an ecchi reward though.

In any case I can't wait for the next episode since this series is rather fun to watch in more ways then one.

Good So far, i like the story, it has a sense of humor, a litttle bit of ecchi but still nice, cant w8 for the next ep!!

Did someone notice, the blonde girl sounds familiar, her voice feels like Nagi-sama from Kannagi, and the girl with green hair and Megane(Glasses) sounds like Nanoha Takomachi, and 50-50% i bet the little girl is the one that Dub Zange-chan of Kannagi!!

QUOTE (Velheart @ Jan 15 2009, 10:16 PM) Did someone notice, the blonde girl sounds familiar, her voice feels like Nagi-sama from Kannagi, and the girl with green hair and Megane(Glasses) sounds like Nanoha Takomachi, and 50-50% i bet the little girl is the one that Dub Zange-chan of Kannagi!!
My friend, you have either read the seiyuu casts, or you are a hardcore seiyuu-ota like me who can recognize the seiyuu just by listening to the voices
laugh.gif

And how can you possible missed out the seiyuu of the Ibuki the eldest sister? She has the same seiyuu (Rina Satou) as Haruka-oneesama of Minami-ke!
So I am guessing may be oneesan type with huge rack is gonna be the typical role for Rina Satou from now on? Like Rie Kugimiya typical role of "flat-chested tsudere"?
tongue.gif

Makoto from To Aru Majutsu no Index...her bust size is no exactly huge, but then again she's only 14...may be she got potential to become a 'oneesama with huge rack' in a few years time?
laugh.gif

Hm...now...what on earth had I start talking girls' breasts? I know, must be because I read Uz3r013's post before writing this lol

Anyway, this is possibly the top show for me this season.

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Jan 15 2009, 10:38 PM)
Makoto from To Aru Majutsu no Index...her bust size is no exactly huge, but then again she's only 14...may be she got potential to become a 'oneesama with huge rack' in a few years time?
laugh.gif

Hm...now...what on earth had I start talking girls' breasts? I know, must be because I read Uz3r013's post before writing this lol
oh yeah thats my bad.
sad.gif

I accidently incorperated sum gen-jutsu into that post. Dont worry, the perverted thots will only last for an hour or so, just be sure to stay away from any hot girls for the duration, you might be thrown into a fit of horny rage and assault and rape em.
sleep.gif
(this applies to you girls too, the gen-jutsu will temporary turn you yuri and/or boost any current yuri thots you have)

biggrin.gif
' so im sorry for any inconvience this causes you.
smile.gif

A little better than what I had expected...probably because I just watched the first episode after watching the horrendous Akikan. The series is okay, but was rather predictable for the most part. Nothing spectacular. I feel like I've seen this concept before.....

The op theme is pretty good. The ed theme is okay, but didn't really grab my attention.

Ibuki is my favorite character right now
tongue.gif
I'm usually a sucker of Girls + swords
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jan 16 2009, 01:47 AM) The series is okay, but was rather predictable for the most part. Nothing spectacular. I feel like I've seen this concept before.....
I understand what you mean completely...to me it's almost like mixing Love Hina with Ramma 1/2 together...but hey, how many anime actually got original concept these day (well, we have Akikan...but you saw the result lol)? As long as the series is enjoyable to watch, it doesn't matter of the concept is not new.

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Jan 16 2009, 07:38 AM) My friend, you have either read the seiyuu casts, or you are a hardcore seiyuu-ota like me who can recognize the seiyuu just by listening to the voices
laugh.gif

I'm also a huge seiyuu fan, and let me just say: Kazuya Nakai as Wa-san!!
biggrin.gif
awesome, I love his voice.
To be honest, when I saw the opening, the ecchi scene with Ibuki's breasts I wasn't sure if I was going to like this, I tend to stay away from animes with just ecchiness and not much else but this one was really good. I like the variety of personalities that the sisters have and the idea of a boy raised on a mountain coming to the big city. It was so funny to see his reactions to things he's not used to, like the escalator... and I was LOL-ing when he got stuck on the express train... awww poor guy.
The next episode looks like it's going to be fun to watch as well. All in all it was a pleasant surprise for me.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (julezia @ Jan 16 2009, 05:00 AM) I'm also a huge seiyuu fan, and let me just say: Kazuya Nakai as Wa-san!!
biggrin.gif
awesome, I love his voice.
Haha...yea. As soon as I heard his voice, it instantly scream inside my head..."Hijikata! Hijikata Toshirou of Gintama!" lol

its harem...its comedy...but at least theres one more genre which is action tats rarely seen in most of the former 2 mentioned....liked wad yoichi did with just a wooden sword....^^

yoichis innocence...or maybe i shld say purity...(?) is kinda cute in a sense...and his chivalrous attitude is one most main characters in harem animes lack....

in short...this would be love hina...with keitaro with a wooden sword and some powerful techniques enough to rip things up(cloth*hint hint*)....^^ looking forward to it...^^

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back