Asu no Yoichi/ Ashita no Yoichi

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Uz3r013

-sama "The Great Ero King"
Retired
26115448xasunoyoichidi1to2.jpg

3f8c88512560de200be170fky2.jpg

Jan 08 2009
A boy swordsman, Yoichi and his father stays in mountain training for his descent from the mountain. Yoichi comes to the city to lodge and stay with 4 beautiful sisters. A new more severe "training" regiment awaits him.
Manga is called, "Ashita no Yoichi!" at least thats how the scantilators have been releasing it.

I was suprised to see this as apart of the new season line-up. I have enjoyed the manga, tho, its releases, have been...stalled. or stopped recently. I do hope to see them released in the future, but for now, this anime should do. This is a very typical plot, ALOT like ranma, except no silly body morphing. Still, tho not original, the plot still works
laugh.gif
and i hope its as good as the manga
biggrin.gif

haha, they toned down on the bust sizes considerably
biggrin.gif
i may actually be able to focus on the plot like this, not to mention the comedy because i found the manga hilarious

QUOTE (AnimeWiz07 @ Dec 24 2008, 08:01 AM) haha, they toned down on the bust sizes considerably
biggrin.gif
i may actually be able to focus on the plot like this, not to mention the comedy because i found the manga hilarious
found this pic, (added to Post 1) this seems to tell me that they didnt tone down bust sizes... but man the little sister is MICRO SMALL!

Read the manga book first few chapter of it seem good

maybe its just how the pic is, but the little sister is microsmall! ANd... (this spoiler talks about relationship status of the girls and the hero, based on the manga) might as well say 2 sister harem then, cause the mangaka sister isnt serious about him. Besides i think the little sister does count because he "reacts" to her body, and he reacts because... (this is a spoiler, and a fairly big one at that, so dont open it unless you have read the manga) she has really big breasts, (2nd biggest of the four sisters)

lol what a perverted spoiler lol.

well the mangka sister, yah never know she might jump in and make it a 3 sis harem but yeah. i think their was that ninja chick too.

would you by chance know if this is a 13ep or 26ep series? i hope its 26.

dude! put a spoiler on that second line, always put spoiler tags on anything thats in the manga that hasnt been seen in the anime (which as of right now, is just about everything, shoot i shoulda tagged mine too now that i think about it)

and tag the first line of your other post.

anyway, ANN says 12 episodes. This is probally going to be a trial run for the anime, if it does well, then it will probally get a second season.

I looked at the official site, and from the character pictures, the little sister is more normal sized, she looks freaky small in my 2nd pic tho, it looks weird.

QUOTE (Tsukino @ Jan 09 2009, 11:13 AM) Does anybody know who is going to sub this anime?
yes, YOU are.

but seriously, no. There has been no releases and no group has staked a claim yet. Just need to wait and see if anyone is going to. But im sure sum1 will, the ecchi animes always get a subber
tongue.gif

Pretty solid first eppy on all fronts. Interesting characters, some ecchi, and the plot is simple but funny. I'm gonna go out on the limb and say this one is going to have staying power. This whole country boy samurai meets the big city has all kinds of comedic potential as evidence by episode one. Could just break into my power rankings selections in a few episodes if it continues strong from the good start.

Very Nice.
This kind of hero is 1 of my favorites. Strong but alittle naive
biggrin.gif
, Ilook forward to the rest of this anime. i think it will very likely make my top5
laugh.gif

suprisingly good, and i mean good; if it keeps up like this i might actually consider downloading some anime to my comp this year xD

love how they added all those little scenes with him getting used to technology ect; should spice the anime up quite a bit
biggrin.gif

Aye they seem to have stretched the anime with more scenes that werent in the manga, hopefully i can hope for more than 13eps now. That was like literally just the first chapter of the manga lol.

Im Glad the voices fit all of em xP

Hmmm what werebthose lines again?
"I'm sorry you had to grab onto something so small!"
"what visual aspects does your sister have?" "Big breasts.." "like those?" "no, bigger""like those?""no, more beautiful"
tongue.gif

just watched the first eppy. My god i have feeling this is going to be epic for the world of ecchi. Mune ka? Dai oppai desu yo ne? The samurai sort of looks like Nagasumi from Seto No Hanayome. The girls are the best <3 its those kind of comic boobs that help me watch anime
tongue.gif

Good so far, though different in details and less Ecchi than the Manga. I'm looking forward to the next ep to see how well they get Ibuki's character. {manga spoiler} She seems just like a classic nice older sister now, but due to various misunderstandings, she is going to be delivering Yoichi some savage beatings in the near future. How they manage to pull that off could make or break the series, IMO.

I wish it was broadcast in widescreen. Oh well.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back