Attention Please

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

samthebear

-sama
Sempai
Attention Please
attention.jpg

11 episodes in total and all are subbed.
Genre: Comedy, romance

Synopsis:
Losing her mother at a young age, Misaki Yoko (Ueto Aya) was raised amongst three brothers. Yoko is a slightly boyish girl who is bullheaded and hates dishonesty. Ever since she was young, she enjoyed the company of boys over girls. She starts a band with four of her boy friends and becomes the lead singer. Then one day, one of the members of the band, Tsukasa, gets a job at a bank in Tokyo. Due to Tsukasa leaving town, the band breaks up and though Yoko finds herself lonely, she puts on a strong act in front of Tsukasa. She can't tell Tsukasa how she truly feels for him. On the day Tsukasa leaves for Tokyo, Yoko goes along with the band members to the airport to see him off. The guys get excited when they see some cabin crew ladies and Yoko has no idea why. She reminds them that even she can wear a uniform, but the guys only make fun of her. That's when Tsukasa tells Yoko he wonders what she'd look like dressed in uniform. This is when Yoko decides she wants to work as a Cabin Attendant. --- taken from silent regrets
This is where all hilarity ensues. from stuck up class mates to an instructor who seems to have it out for her to fail the course Yoko proves that shes got guts and class (tho a little skewed - think punk princess ^^) and just that bit of compassion and understanding when it comes to helping lost passengers with no understanding of either Japanese nor English XD
this just proves that punk and co-exist with princess
biggrin.gif
and maybe just a dash of love ^^

I loved this drama but i never got round to finishing it >.< maybe i'll find more time to finish watching it later - for now anyone who has seen this or is going to watch please do comment and provide us with your thoughts!

Wow this is a good one! That girl is so damn cute! I like the way that she turns from a tomboy to a well behaved young woman! I especially liked her teacher! Did you recognised her from himitsu no hanazono?

ha! are you serious?! she looks so mousy and timid in himitsu no hanazono compared to this one! XD i didnt even recognise her! i really think she looks better in this one tho
tongue.gif

I loved it!!!!

I liked the main character and the teacher as well ^__^

The both of them had a lot of argument at the beginning but in the end they both were admirer each other.

In some acts I felt that Misaki was exaggerating, but it was good in general.

well... i need help. i actually downloaded the first episode a couple of weeks ago. i only got around to watching it yesterday. i liked it very much but now i cannot remember or find the site where i downloaded it... help???

In search of my third J-drama I read the synopsis for this series and decided to give it a go. After watching the first nine episodes I couldn't be more pleased w/the time committed. First off, I love the concept of having a comedy centered around becoming a cabin attendant (about the same as a flight attendant). The lead female character, Misaki Yoko, she should be arrested for being a straight-up scene stealer. She is comic relief on an epic level (maybe a slight exaggeration but still...) No cutesy girl here and I'm not talking about looks, she is quite attractive, I'm talking about personality wise. I think that is the best part about her character she is soooo cool playing the underdog role that you can't help but root for her.

The other cast members are fairly solid and play their supporting roles well. The other standout role IMO is played by Misaki's instructor (Did she play the mom role in Life?) She owns that role like none other and makes Misaki into a true sympathetic character when she fails and feels like giving up. That combination had many great scenes. Especially the scene when Misaki believes that she is quitting to take a better job offer, and if you want to see a truly epic embarrassing scene, then begin rubbing your hands together in delicious anticipation. Only two more episodes left and I'm already bumming ---->blah<----- see! XD

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back