Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rind-chan

-chan
Kouhai
Hi mods, and other helpful persons! I thought about PM-ing this to a mod at first, but I wanted others to see as well, for they could be having this weird thing too:

I am experiencing this weird thing with my own and other people's avatars in topics. When I visit a topic, or just posted in one, some of the avatars are smaller than the normal size. (100 x 100) I'm also dealing with signatures not showing up. Does any of you have any idea what this is? Thnx in advance,

Rind-chan

avatars are smaller when u have a small posts. The sigs also dont show up if u have small posts:).
("small post" meaning one or two lines sentences)

It's not you. It's how the sig/ava work but I do remember some mod told how it work in some anime thread but I cant remember what thread but I can explain it alittle the avatar/sig is depending how much you write like if you dont write much you will get nothing you write little more you get 50x50 ava and you write more 100x100 and if you write alot more you get the sig and the 100x100 ava to show up.

QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ Jun 11 2006, 07:16 PM) if you dont write much you will get nothing you write little more you get 50x50 ava and you write more 100x100 and if you write alot more you get the sig and the 100x100 ava to show up.
There is no longer a "nothing" level. Right now, you either get a small or regular avatar depending on the posts length. The idea is to not make a post "higher" than necessary to simply make the avatar fit if there is not enough text. Its a way to save some screen space and make the forum more readable.

The same applies to the signatures. It simply looks weirds to have many posts with a larger signature part than a message part. I hope this answers all questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back