Beyond the Clouds

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Coolio

-dono
Retired
High doubt that we'll see this movie that was just released and subbed by The Triad hosted here....

QUOTE An independent animation work by Shinkai Makoto, the creator of Hoshi no Koe. The story is somewhat a combination between "Sleeping Princess" and "Hoshi no Koe".
The story takes place in a "different world" of another postwar period, in 1996, where Japan was divided and ruled. A huge mysterious tower was built on Hokkaido.

The main characters of the story are three 15 years old junior high school students. Because of her illness (memory disorder), Sayuri was transferred to another school in Tokyo. So, the three of them part and walk their own path.

The year is 2001, and both Hiroki and Takuya are college students now. They meet Sayuri again by chance in Tokyo. However, Sayuri has been sleeping for many years because of her illness. Hiroki and Takuya decide to solve the mystery of Sayuri`s illness which is somehow connected to the mysterious tower.

Can they unravel the mystery of Sayuri`s illness? Can the three of them stand on the one promised place made after school again?

(description from AnimeNfo)

It sounds interesting but I guess I'll wait till another time
unsure.gif

EDIT: It's been added O_O- Thanks Daft!

is it worthwhile? i might get it if it is..

/jp

The movie is hosted here?! I can't find the link for it. I've been waiting so long to see this, and I can only use direct download. Little help with the link?

Edit: Nevermind, it's up now. Can't wait for the download to start! THANKS DAFT! <3<3<3

Hey guys, I'm stupid and can't get the audio to work. I downloaded AC3 Filter, but I still can't get sound. Can someone tell me how to get it to work in WMP or BSPlayer?

QUOTE (Arbalest @ Mar 1 2005, 06:36 AM) Hey guys, I'm stupid and can't get the audio to work. I downloaded AC3 Filter, but I still can't get sound. Can someone tell me how to get it to work in WMP or BSPlayer?
Arbalest u ar not stupid, and i got the solution for u!!! the get the audio working u need to go to 3ivx.com and download their latest audio codec! hope tat can help u...

p.s. i just finished it, its very touching....but Voices of a Distant Star is STILL DA BEST!!

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Mar 1 2005, 03:23 PM) Arbalest u ar not stupid, and i got the solution for u!!! the get the audio working u need to go to 3ivx.com and download their latest audio codec! hope tat can help u...

p.s. i just finished it, its very touching....but Voices of a Distant Star is STILL DA BEST!!
zOMG THANK YOU!!

I have audio, though I have to turn it way way up to hear it. I'm sure I can fix that up easily enough. I can't wait to watch this tonight! [glee]

QUOTE (Arbalest @ Mar 1 2005, 04:06 PM) zOMG THANK YOU!!

I have audio, though I have to turn it way way up to hear it. I'm sure I can fix that up easily enough. I can't wait to watch this tonight! [glee]
no pro, i have the problem with turning up the volume too....and i see bugs at the top of the screen too....

The audio did seem a bit quiet, but I haven't had any problems whatsoever using VLC. That movie was incredible... it's going on the favorites list.

Any idea if/when it is coming to the states?

~ SP

damn this is a BIG file (didnt realize my dwindling disk space). took me 9hrs to download it! now i can watch ^____^ comments to follow

Just finished watching it, here are my thoughts on it [highlight to see]
Some very nice artwork in there, backed up with a nice soft soundtrack. Good eye candy
laugh.gif
I thought they had a nice story going with the parallel universes and dreams thing but kinda disappointed by the mushy ending- well at least I wasn't confused by it, feels similar to Rahxephon but Rahxephon had me confused as hell.

its beautiful with great animation works as well as a great story behind it. Even though its 1.3 gigz or something its still worth to download

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back