Bleach Manga Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I've got a dumb questions. If it was the Quincy side that stopped Whitey eating Ichigo, what about the Vaizards? What keeps their hollow in check?

Yeah its nice that Ishida has a loophole not to help Ichigo if he chooses. Though I'm intrigued by what the Quincy guard guy Ichigo fought in Hueco Mundo said about Ishida. He said Ishidas power should dwarf his. Which would be interesting, curious to find out what makes him so special.

QUOTE (Hiasubi @ Jun 15 2013, 01:45 PM) I've got a dumb questions. If it was the Quincy side that stopped Whitey eating Ichigo, what about the Vaizards? What keeps their hollow in check?

Yeah its nice that Ishida has a loophole not to help Ichigo if he chooses. Though I'm intrigued by what the Quincy guard guy Ichigo fought in Hueco Mundo said about Ishida. He said Ishidas power should dwarf his. Which would be interesting, curious to find out what makes him so special.
The problem with hollowfication was the balance, that is why Urahara had to use the Hougyuku (or however you spell it). It caused the powers to balance.

Maybe because Ishida is a pureblood Quincy? I don't know. :dunno:

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Jun 15 2013, 01:11 PM)Think that one would be pretty easy to explain. Tensa didnt want him to become a shinigami, so why wouldnt he give him the means of removing his own shinigami powers? The Final Getsuga Tenshou would have normally removed you shinigami powers as explained by ichigo's father.

I could be wrong. But that is something i would do if i was Tensa and wanted him to become a quincy or just a normal human being.

On the other hand i could be completely off, and it also just one of the fake things ichigo thought was part of his shinigami powers.

Anyways i cant wait for the next chapter to see his new zanpaktou. And wonder if they will show his new shikai and bankai soon.
This sounds like a reasoning to fill a plothole, but makes to much sense not to be true.
happy.gif
Maybe his powers weren't completely gone, but they were weak enough for Quincy powers to now completely surpress.

I expect another scene change. We will not see the new sword for a long time.
sleep.gif

Yeah i have a similar feeling about that. Build up the tension for another week before actually showing it. It happened a few times before in this manga already.

Ah well just have to wait and see. Though i hope the new sword isn't a cheap upgrade from the old looks.

Hmm...it has always bothered me, what Ichigo said to Byakuya when his hollow first came out. Then when he was lying on a bed being emo, I thought it was just ultra pathetic.

In a way, the title of the chapter says it all. This was much about a coming of age story.

So what white meant to say to juha was...his power will become mine, my power will become yours and your power will become his. Ultimately forming a trinity of one.

White seems to be a very misunderstood character, so im glad there has been acknowledgement all around. But this all could of been plotted a helluva lot better.

As for Ichi's new zangetsu. They look ok, I'm unimpressed. Slightly dirtier butcher knives. It lacks elegance but I guess that has always been the case for his shikai atleast.

been calling this since at least two or three years back. Damn its good to be right.

Ichigo IS Zangetsu - Zangetsu, Shirosaki "Mind-kenpachi), Juha-Getsu, Tensa-Zangetsu - they are all facets of Ichigo's own soul, parts of what make the whole that we know as Ichigo, parts representing different facets of his personality - and now he finally has unified the last parts separated from him

Also calling it - in shikai/bankai, his two swords will fuse together to form a Bow-Sword.

Would be a funny looking bow then
ph34r.gif

EDIT: Tried it with the small sword first. But couldnt get it to look right XD

EDIT2: Just thought off this. But why does ichigo need a bow? A quincy uses a bow because simply they used it as a tactical weapon from the start because of its long range and precision. A quincy needs to absorb the energy around them, mold it into a arrow and shoot it. So for this a long range weapon is best for offensive and defensive. Offensive because of its fast precision attacks, defensive because of the range the hollows they hunt has to close the gap before they could attack. And on the occasion they encountered one that could use a cero. They have all the room around them too dodge it. Also i think a part of it, is that it was the most common hunting tool in that time. So why not created a energy weapon in that image.

Now as for ichigo he has all the energy he needs already inside of him. And instead of energy arrows, he always used a energy slash. Can be used on long range, also used for precision, but has a wider hit zone and more environmental damage. As for the speed comparison, i dont have enought data for that. As for that travel speed i think they are about the same. As for the release speed, i think the bows are alot faster. Then again he has two blades now and can chain slashes together when timed right. Can also combine the slashes into cross shaped ones for more area of effect damage. And other shapes are possible if fast enough.

And i wonder how much energy ichigo is gonna have now. Shinigami uses their inner energy, while quincy collect it from outside of them. So when you combine the two, his energy should be pretty infinite till the edge of everything going out of existence.

On a side note. I always wandered why ichigo never used his high concentrated energy blast again. The one he does when he first used his bankai. When he points his zanpaktou forward. A really high accurate forward blast came out like a beam cannon. The entire beam would stay from the tip of his zanpaktou till the point the energy ran out of reach. Would be very useful attack if you ask me.

Attachments

• IchigoBow.jpg
    IchigoBow.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 201
All of of Ichigo's bankai are also thinner and eloquent than their shikai forms, so take that into consideration, too.
tongue.gif

Totally looking forward to when he Bankais and starts shooting Cero from it.

And we're back after a many week break.

And two chapters in....is the Quincy medallion really going to be trivialised this early and easily?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back