Boku ni Natta Watashi

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

samthebear

-sama
Sempai
synopsis:
QUOTE Welcome to Momoko's waking nightmare. Things were settled. They were! She was SUPPOSED to have gone to a normal school, made normal friends, and led a blissfully normal life. But the universe is just cruelly, irredeemably, monstrously unfair, so instead she found herself thrown out of home, stuck in an all-boys boarding school with a roommate she hates, cursed with a hideous haircut and wearing clothes which, to be frank, she wouldn't be seen dead in. And the only thing worse than her current situation is the one that she'll be in if anyone ever realizes that she is, in fact, a girl. Everything is wrong! Everything! Particularly the fact that, even though she's surrounded by amazingly gorgeous guys, her chances of romance are less than zero. But with life this complicated, something is bound to give. In fact, it just did.
taken from one manga

Boku ni Natta Watashi is a shojo manga with strong elements of gender bending. Those who have enjoyed Ouran, and Hana Kimi will most likely enjoy this manga. however once i read it the story was so... 'She's the Man'-esq
blink.gif
i found some plot lines highly unbelieveable but then again, this is shojo =.= (nothing aganist shojo! i love that stuff!!) it might be just me but i found the whole 'forced-out-of-home-to-replace-missing-brother-in-boys-school' a little too out there O_O
i did however enjoy the art work *nod* not a monet piece but it does rank in my top manga art work list. will be continuing to read this and get a better impression (hopefully) of this story
happy.gif

anyone else read this? any other opinion or thoughts are most welcome
laugh.gif
discussion is always encouraged =DDD

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back