Bye Bye Sasha, At Least For Now

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

sasha

-sama
Retired
Okay, I don't know how else to put this, but I'm going to Adelaide for a while (a place in Australia). I'm warning you in advance because I don't know when I'll come back, or IF I'll come back, since what has happened is very dramatic and I'm deeply depressed.

My cousin has just... Died.

Yeah, it's funny how quickly things like this happen, but when they do, you realise that nothing, nothing, nothing on God's Earth can prepare you for them. I just got off the phone with his family, and, well... He's commited suicide - he hung himself. He always had a bit of a mental "problem", but I never suspected anything. It was his parents' anniversary today, and they went to the beach and left him at home, but they got home and found him outside in the backyard... So to speak. Okay, so I may not be the best at words, but my hands are trembling and my cheeks are soaked, and I don't know what to do but get over there ASAP. They'll probably have a funeral, and I've never been to one before, so I wonder what it will be like... Oh, nevermind.

I've just finished reading over my post for the fifth time - I made so many spelling mistakes and my hands won't stop shivering. See ya guys - I hope you understand.

From Sasha

i don't know how we could not understant...
take care, sasha!! those things aren't easy to deal with at all, but don't let yourself be too affected either. and you're welcome to come back when you feel like it
smile.gif

See ya!
/jp

Sorry to hear that Sasha, I hardly knew yeah but you seemed cool enough. Im not sure of your religious affiliation or whatever is out there but you have to remember that whatever is out there will help him and take care of him... Or maybe he's at eternal rest, Whatever it may be, Make sure his parent's are taken care of, thats the real importance of a funeral

Sorry to hear the bad news and I don't know how words will make much of a difference to you right now but I hope you don't let it affect you too much. We will miss you but we understand completely. Have a safe trip and come back safely back if you wish to come back i mean..

Sasha,
I have no idea what your family is going through, but I am praying for you and your family. I don't know if that means anything to you, since I have no idea if you believe there is a God or not. I do because He saved me from Suicide when I was 12.

Father God,
I come before right now on behalf of Sasha and her family. Lord, be with them and let them feel Your presence even if it is for the first time. Comfort them, in their loss. Help them to get past this tradegy. Use this tradegy to bring Sasha's family closer to You. I ask in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

If you need someone to talk to my email is [email protected].

Joe

You know what the problem is, I cant think of anything to say that doesnt sound like what I really wish you.
Suicide's are awfull, a close friend of mine has had three failed attempts.

I wish you strength and good luck Sasha. I hope that youll return to fansub forum wheb you feel like it.

Damn... I honestly don't know what to say. I wish you the best, and especially his parents, I can hardly imagine what they're going through right now... Remember that you're always welcome here, and if you ever need anyone to talk to anyone, we'll be listening.

~ SpacePirate

Sasha, my heart goes out to you. My most sincere condolences to you and your family. Our thoughts are with you in this time of sorrow. Remember we are your friends so don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are all here for you.

Poor Sasha,hope she will back.Anything that have started will have ends too.Thats how this world run,the difference is just on our mind-angle.Lets hope the best for their family.
sad.gif

that's just sad. i dont know how it is to lose a suicidal relative. nothing i can do but pray for that guy. and sasha, i hope you and the rest of the family recover soon too. these things happen and it's sad. but move on. we'll be waiting for you..

Thanks guys, I'm back, but I'm scarred for life. I can't tell you with words alone how much I appreciate your support. I really can count on you guys - it's in times like these that you can really filter out who your friends are.

Hi Sasha, ím glad to see you're back.

Take it easy for the coming weeks.
happy.gif

Thanks again guys
smile.gif

Well, I found that a funeral is sadder then it sounds. This guy gives a speech over the dead body, and everyone starts crying... It just makes you wanna cry too. I hope he's in a better place now, that's all I can say. It better be worth the grief he caused his family and friends... Even his girlfriend was there! I didn't know he had a girlfriend! He abandoned her too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back