Candy Candy TV series - Recruiting proofreaders!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Usabell

Kouhai
Hi there!

We are a small group going to release the whole 115 Candy Candy TV episodes with English and German subs. We are progressing nicely, but still need proofreaders who are interested in our project.

We are looking for people with profound knowledge of the English language. Experience with subbing software like AegiSub is not a must but appreciated. The main thing we need done is fixing of grammar and minor spelling mistakes in our translated scripts (SRT format), as well as transforming some awkwardly translated sentences (also known as Engrish) into beautiful, readable sentences. We already have people who take care of translation, timing, encoding, testing, karaoke titling and stuff.

You can always view the project status here (link will be added later). If you are interested mail me at usabell /at/ gmx.net! We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi, I realise it has been a long while since you originally posted, But I have only just run into it. If you are still looking, or looking to add to your crew, I would be interested in helping. My experience with Aegisub is minimal, but I am relatively familiar with it. Contact me at [email protected] if you are still looking. Thank you. Lou.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back