Change 123

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Hiasubi

-Snuggle Bunny
Retired
change_01.jpg

Title: Change 123
Categories: Martial Arts, Comedy, Ecchi
Author: Iku Sakaguchi
Artist: Shiuri Iwasawa
Serialised in: Champion Red
Serialised from: 2005 - Present

Plot: Motoko was with her mum until she died, who final words were that Motoko would be raised by her '3 fathers'. Each of these fathers are masters in differnet disiplines, in ordr to cope with the harsh training from each of her fathers, Motoko developed a new personalitly, each personality a master in each of the 3 disiplines she was taught.

- Still editing this post -

Great manga...enough said...scans started appearing earlier this year....only reading the scans at the moment...soooo many characters...its hard to keep count.
wink.gif
Might started reading the RAWs after I finish off Bloody Monday and Shikabane Hime.....btw, Bloody Monday is better.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Love it. A complete harem contained inside one head. HiFuMi kicks ass. It's being scanned by Snoopycool, one of the best groups too. I see another group has picked it up, but I'll wait for them.

My current Desktop background:

Just to let you all know Snoopy Cool just relased chapter 18 yay
biggrin.gif

My Change 123 fix is here again hopefully this fix will last me for a week, im NOT and addict!

Woot. happy to see a thread with this manga. like earlier posts, great manga nuff said. lol nice twist with this last chapter. I really thought he had been shot......
blink.gif
Definitely recommend this manga....Not that my recommendation holds any weight....lol oh well.

QUOTE (Hiasubi @ Nov 18 2008, 05:07 AM)Just to let you all know Snoopy Cool just relased chapter 18 yay

My Change 123 fix is here again hopefully this fix will last me for a week, im NOT and addict!

lol weekly shot shot of awesome

ilkl spoiler this since it turns out one person has just started reading it
smile.gif

Yeah that was a great moment, all though ill never know exactly where Ralph stands after that lol

All though when Fujiro (Fujiko with Zero) ripped off Kosagewas(sp?) necklace he brought here, i wasnt sure wehter that was Fujiko or Zero doing that....... Fujiko already said that Kosegawa was precious to her so i cant believe that she would be the one to say all that about want to do something for herself, Fujiko doesnt seem the type

hehe, already finished reading it Hiasubi
tongue.gif

great time for me to start reading it tho
biggrin.gif
, the last chapter was the end of an arc, so it worked out nicely lol. now to shut this manga out of my brain for a few months so the chapters pile up
wink.gif

i guess it just pushed her that far. they mentioned something about hibiki fusing with zero or atleast being control of zeroes actions. i wonder if thats for good, it also makes me wonder if hibuki's personality will change... or if slowly each of the other personalities will soak in each other. like hibiki and zero, then fujiko and mikiri...prolly not.

Wow chapter 37 was really...wow. Serious Plot points.
-Ginga got boobs which is always a good thing
m087zk7.gif

-Tsukishima is out of the picture (for now?)
-And Kosukugawa is getting a bride!? (50 bux says shes a bombshell!)

Man, this is definetly worth a spot in my top5
cool.gif

lmao i know right?!
ofsourse mikiri was the one who found out first. lol page 15 boobs worse than balls, that had me rollin. can't wait to see the bride and hifumi's reaction to the girl(mwahahaha dance kosukegawa dance!)

QUOTE (Uz3r013 @ Jan 29 2009, 07:31 AM) And Kosukugawa is getting a bride!? (50 bux says shes a bombshell
Yeah probably will be but you never know, all though wouldnt it be a twist if Tsukishima was the bride lol

Thats another reason i love this series, because every story isnt fighting related
smile.gif

QUOTE (Hiasubi @ Jan 30 2009, 05:13 AM) Yeah probably will be but you never know, all though wouldnt it be a twist if Tsukishima was the bride lol

u know what... that would make perfect sense...Tsukishima's family has a buisness right? maybe its an arrangement between fathers? Tsukishima left because her father arranges a marriage, she leaves to be filled in on the info, and it turns out to be Kosukugawa. Tsukishima hasnt really played a big role in the story yet, (she hasnt had her own arc) THIS would be perfect. it makes too much sense...

QUOTE (Uz3r013 @ Jan 30 2009, 11:04 AM)QUOTE (Hiasubi @ Jan 30 2009, 05:13 AM) Yeah probably will be but you never know, all though wouldnt it be a twist if Tsukishima was the bride lol

u know what... that would make perfect sense...Tsukishima's family has a buisness right? maybe its an arrangement between fathers? Tsukishima left because her father arranges a marriage, she leaves to be filled in on the info, and it turns out to be Kosukugawa. Tsukishima hasnt really played a big role in the story yet, (she hasnt had her own arc) THIS would be perfect. it makes too much sense...

so frickin tru. and she left quick too, with the whole, doesn't want to make attachments so having her forced to come back to make attachment solves her "social" problem as well. Kinda makin her learn a lesson too. Alright, if i was a betting man i'd say tskishima was the bride.

lol i didnt know we could do that kind of thing !!! holy carp, ill definitely have to remember that. score for the mods...

QUOTE (wantshuffle @ Jan 31 2009, 05:12 PM) lol i didnt know we could do that kind of thing !!! holy carp, ill definitely have to remember that. score for the mods...
yeah, if its for a legit reason, u can request posts get deleted. You can also mod/delete your own posts.

too bad the damage has already been done to me
dry.gif
. tho, since, not many people follow this manga (at least on this site) not people were "informed" and we are lucky to have a Moderator who posts here
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Uz3r013 @ Feb 01 2009, 04:15 AM)

too bad the damage has already been done to me
dry.gif

Yeah he kinda spoiled it.

Ages ago i used to readf RAWs, but i hate it now, since reading RAWs id see what was happening eve if i wasnt sure what was being said since you can pick up abit from the images alone. But the more and more i read the more i despised it since id know what was being shown and wouldnt be suprised when i should have been.

So it looks like Botan possibly being the bride is a possibility then lol

As much as im enjoying the Scans i would love for this series to either get animated or licesnced since i would love to add this to my colection

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back