Chaos;Head

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
WHOA! freaky first episode.
This guy has a major case of Schizophrenia or what...
Reminds me a lot of Paranoia Agent.
I liked that series initially too.
Hope it doesn't end like that though. Freakin' vague and confusing.
This episode was pretty vague and confusing too.
I couldn't figure out which scenes were illusions and which were reality for some time...

Overall I was disappointed with the first episode. They just threw out random bishoujo and had them bump into the protagonist (who I find really annoying). Hopefully it can right the ship over the next few episodes, as I know it's always tough for an anime to have a good first episode.

I like this series! After waiting for it, it was what I expected it to be... crazy!
biggrin.gif
Love the part where his dolls come to life (figment of his imagination) and cater to his whims. LOL Totally looking forward to more episodes!

I AM IN LOVE!

Wow, such and amazing series to start... and the way they really played off the Schizophrenia was amazing. This series is going to be amazing, twists turns... more killing perhaps? HEHEHE!!!!!

this anime is on the bottom of my list of anime im watching this season. it doesnt make to much sense to me, but i always give an anime 3 episodes before i decide to keep it or drop it. so it still has a chance.

what i really want to know, is
a) why is he living in a shipping container
cool.gif
why is it on a roof? how did it get up there?
c) what building is it on? an apartment type building? his school?

the protaginist, altho its orginal, he does kinda annoy me, i mean he IS LEGITAMATELY crazy, he hullucinates and cant distinguish between reality and fantasy. that makes him dangerous.

well whatever, this anime has 2 more episodes to try and hook me.

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Oct 11 2008, 08:41 AM) He is a hikimori aka HERMIT-o-san (lol).
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
Oh yes...the main guy is a bit of a prick but thats because he plays too many games....especially ero games and in quite a few ero games, the lead could possibly have a romantic relationship with his adopted sister or step-sister or even his blood-related sister....thats why he was kinda defensive against her because inside him he really doesn't want to have that kind of forbidden relationship with her....remember the scene with the coke...he was having a delusion of her just gulping from the coke bottle but in reality she was drinking from a cup....its kinda perverted but its the truth. Also, hermits such as himself tend to not trust "real 3-dimensional" girls and women....instead, fall head over heels for the 2D PC girl....who are nice, kind and obedient to you when ur playing..lol...I can kinda understand to a certain extent but then again this kind of behaviour could be lead to ur girlfriend cheating on you or your mother being a slut, which causes the person to distrust the female population and then lead a hermit life of eating pizza and drinking coke while playing games, watching anime, reading manga, collecting figurines, fapping to hentai and doujins and typing up stuff in online communities......a bit like Akihabara@DEEP with Densha Otoko.
rolleyes.gif

Also, one thing that got me curious was when Yua-chan noticed the stake at Takumi's place and then she never mentioned it to him, instead, she calmly asked him out to a "date"...a trip to an Otaku store...how sweet !?..NOT!!
ohmy.gif
laugh.gif

Thats what got me thinking, what if Yua-chan is the murderer herself or an accomplice of the murderer...or does she know something else....what if Takumi is the real killer !?!?!...........WOW.....this series is gonna be f**king crazy!!!
ohmy.gif
wacko.gif

Its HikiKOmori. Hikimori doesn't make any sense <.<

Hey what's with all the negativity!

It's a pretty cool show I think! Something fresh and new, at least to me. I like the whole crazy thing and how the main character is geeky. It makes me laugh and gives some suspense with all the murder stuff.

All in all a B+ for me so far!

Do you guys know in a particular scene which they show bbs images links?

Try typing out those links in your URL bar. Those links actually works and correspond with the anime.

Wow your right though some of those images are pretty disturbing. Well anyway change subject from nasty images.

I just finished watching the first episode and and it was pretty good, i dont see what all the negativity is about. I thought it had the "mind f**k" that JCD has been going on about which i totally loved. The others parts didnt really put strike me as anything thought it is mega confusing and i really hope that it keeps up because im loving this.

Also type in the image code at your own risk.

Its pretty nice that they made the images for real and put them, its like trying to make the anime that much more believable, its somehow like when you stupidly call a phone number you heard in a movie expecting the character to pick up or something like that, when you go to the links on that they show the pictures come up and it makes it kind of freaky.
The first episode wasnt that bad Im hoping it gets much better after that.

I really liked the first episode. It stands out this season, and it seems like this title will be pretty different from the rest. I also like the idea of the delusions. Looks promising.

Also, beta/partial translation patch out for the game. I would recommend waiting for a stable release though, since this one has no translated cg and is pretty buggy at the moment.
http://www.tsukuru.info/tlwiki/index.php?title=Chaos;Head

I just watched the first episode and I really liked it! His sister is so adorable! He is definitely a Hikikomori, and he is also what is called an "unreliable narrator." It is a very neat technique in writing. You can see an excellent example in literature if you read One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. I think it is really cool because you don't know whether to trust what he sees, so it will cause you to be just as bewildered as he is.

A perfect example is where the girl who he saw shows up at his school and you don't know whether she was really who he saw or not, so it's creepy. At first I was sure it would be his sister because of the phone he saw, but then it wasn't! Though she did look similar to his sister because I couldn't tell if her hair was pink, or just coated in blood

A good start to the series for sure!

Just watched ep2....
It is a really good show so far but I am confuse at which genre Chaos Head would fall under.
The OP and ED do not give sign this is a crime drama more along the line of highschool love story type yet the story itself seems to be going that way
unsure.gif

But I have to say beside 00 season 2 this is the anime that capture my atention

Well i just finished episode 2 of Chaos;Head and it still gives me that WTF impression, my mind has been totally screwed over again, i wonder what the creators of this anime actually get out of screwing around with my mind. XD *evil people*.

Well this is my prediction of how this will turn out, The very beginning Of this anime showed a male that looks like Taku and a female that looks like the pink haired girl, in a destroyed world where the pink haired girl was mentioning how she had to go kill Taku. So i think that will eventually go down the route of how this is fate of tose two people every generation or something to that extent. i wont say anymore though about it because it is only my PREDICTION.

Yeah. Episode 2 was awesome. I wonder if there are two Taku and Rimi. I have nothing more to say but regarding to your spoiler.

She didn't mention she had to kill him. She just said gomen nasai or gomen. I forgot if it had the nasai in it. Kiss him and began to summon her weapon to stab him. Could she do it though? That's the mystery. They were talking how they're both the only ones in each other world in their eyes. So I'm guessing this might have been the past might even be a precognition? I'm guessing the reason she kill him is because she's trying to break the chains of killing that she does when she is desperately wanting to see Taku. Maybe she goes in a trance state when her desire for Taku is strong and when she can't find him, she just kills someone nearby? I lold. So if she kills Taku, perhaps she could try to break that chain of endless slaughtering and free herself since he won't be in her eyes anymore. That or as I watch episode 2. It seems like Taku refuse to accept Rimi into his eyes. She has already accepted him but he has yet to do so. She's probaly going to kill him because he doesn't want her in his eyes but she is deep down. He doesn't remember since he claim he's an outcast to society and doesn't come to school often making him forget some people. This is just pure opinion and speculation of mine. The beginning just might be the end to this show but we don't know the final part of what's going to happen.

This series is really cool.

Poor Taku he decided to trust 3-d girls and it was only an act.
sad.gif

The weirdest parts were knowing that the girl with pink hair is actually a friend, and that somehow Taku was told to be Shogun. This show could go in so many different directions that its interesting just seeing where it goes.
blink.gif

Great Episodes, I think I'll check out the images.

I just can't help thinking it is somewhat Higurashi no naku koro ni -ish
I really like the mindf*ks in this series, it really gets me wondering what's going to happen next. So I'll definitely keep my head up for this series. and try not to be so disturbed by the guy's obsessions xD I mean geez, making timetables to match his minimum attendance and his gaming/anime needs lol,,,

QUOTE (Noshi @ Oct 19 2008, 07:56 PM) I just can't help thinking it is somewhat Higurashi no naku koro ni -ish
Agreed.

The mystery and horror parts of this series are great. I mean aside from those who already played the game, it'll be hard for people to tell what's the truth and what's a delusion right now. This series right now is definitely one of the ones at the top of my list for this season.

And what's with Seira? Is she some kind of computer program or one of Taku's delusions?

QUOTE (Noshi @ Oct 19 2008, 04:56 PM) I just can't help thinking it is somewhat Higurashi no naku koro ni -ish

DISAGREED! Until I see any of the protagonists do a crazy laugh or any of them kill each other....I don't call this even close to a higurashi-like series XD

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Oct 19 2008, 08:15 PM)QUOTE (Noshi @ Oct 19 2008, 04:56 PM) I just can't help thinking it is somewhat Higurashi no naku koro ni -ish

DISAGREED! Until I see any of the protagonists do a crazy laugh or any of them kill each other....I don't call this even close to a higurashi-like series XD

I think he meant that the setting seems innocent and yet a sinister plot is unravelling behind-the-scenes.
What set apart Higurashi wasn't the violence but the seemingly innocent children doing sinister things...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back