Chaos;Head

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (maqubex @ Oct 19 2008, 08:07 PM)
I think he meant that the setting seems innocent and yet a sinister plot is unravelling behind-the-scenes.
What set apart Higurashi wasn't the violence but the seemingly innocent children doing sinister things...
the children in Higurashi were never innocent
tongue.gif
Rika was teh devil who controlled time and space
laugh.gif
and you don't have lolis in this show beating the crap out of people....
smile.gif

I love this show. It's Welcome to the NHK, except this time the conspiracy is real! So far a really intriguing, spooky, head trip of a story. I love the character designs too, all the girls are extremely beautifully done.

BTW, living in a shipping crate on a roof like that, I wonder where the heck he goes to the bathroom.

Episode 02 really gave me chills, however, its probably not as freaky as Higurashi in the supernatural aspect.
wink.gif

I really want to play the game, its at a status of 95.01% by the translation group who are going to bring the game to us but it seems that game really puts the spotlight at Taku and doesn't focus as much on the girls, is what I heard from someone who's played the game already. I really want to know whats going to happen.
rolleyes.gif

I believe the killer is none of the girls and Taku but entirely someone else.
wink.gif
ph34r.gif

I really want to see Sena-chan and the Di-swords.
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Just seen episode 3 and have to say this mine number 1 for this fall if not this year. Although it looks like that the main charcter is going to go crazy before episode 6 but I guees this is also one of those things that make this show interesting. For me this show has almost all of the best categories such as dark, mystery and just a pinch of comedy and a little of ecchines. Cant wait for episode 4.

Episode 03 was really messed up and I'm dying to know the person behind all of this....does anyone have any theories ??

Yeah....we finally get to see Sena-chan but she didn't say anything.
sad.gif
wink.gif

I just read some more interesting spoilers concerning the game....this anime is sure shaping up to be a TRAGIC Mind-F**K!!!! XD
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
biggrin.gif

I dont think you had to put that in the spoiler, because already after episode one you get a hint that ther wont be a nice ending. As for the theory I just think that the guy is very messed up, but I have a feeling that he isnt the only one going a little crazy.

jUST FINISHED EPISODES 2 AND 3. arg, dam cap locks.

Ok, this anime has peaked my interest. its so bizzare i have to finish it. I feel like getting a cork board, diffrent color string, and pushpins. Making 1 of those diagrams with pictures of all the characters and linking them with string, its so confusing.

Well the entire cast has made an apperance.

The main character sumwat reminds me of the mom from Heroes. He has split personalities, and the other personality has the power. (ability to see into the future, in this case)

There is one thing he missed in the photo. THe pink haired girl wasnt in it. Which means one of 2 things. 1) She was a delusion(most likely) or 2) She is a vampire, and doesnt show up in photos!

(i dont accually think this is right, but it fits, sort-of.) vampire theroy accualy makes sum sense, She doesnt show up in photos, She can use her mind control abilities to manipulate every1s memory so that she all of a sudden apeers in school and has friends.(hense, he doesnt remember her cause she is lying/trying to trick him) She was covered in blood(cause she likes it) and the crosses are her weapons.

like i said, i dont think its tru, that is just sumthing my chaotic brain came up with.
tongue.gif

looking forward to ep4, i hope it answers some questions instead of making more.

and done with eps 4.
dry.gif

Not to good
dry.gif
...zeroish develeopment. ONly real big thing was that he confessed to the police(BAD IDEA!)
dry.gif
  i thot that was a delusion for sure, but it was real(AGAIN, BAD IDEA U MORON!
dry.gif
) I really want sumthing ti happen, i want to know where all this crap is leading to. WTF IS THE PLOT OF THIS ANIME!?!
mad.gif

And is this pink-haired girl's game. she acts very familiar with him, but he doesnt seem to know her(unless his memoery is fudged)

-2 points for lack of plot development in this episode.

also -2 on my list
dry.gif
i demand better story development.

Lol to Uz3r013 but I LOVED this episode and I thought it was the best episode of this series so far.......my god.....I was seriously shocked to see the delusion Taku was having when he saw Sena-chan.... the footjob was just out of this world....I thought I was watching a hentai for a moment.
ohmy.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
ohmy.gif

I loved it when Rimi slapped Taku and Taku then started to thinking about Rimi not being such a bad character in the end.
rolleyes.gif

For ppl who've played the game -----> Is the reason why Nanami si often depicted "bloody" is because she took Taku's bracelet, the one he got free with that crappy sword ???
wink.gif
blink.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

I've got to wait another week for the next episode.......I'm so glad they are keeping the same seiyuu cast they used for the game in the anime. Now, a third of this anime has finished, I wonder what the rest will bring us ???
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Must know who is this singer for Phantasm group i need to know that artist............. does nayone know

Yare yare!!!!
I still confuse about the line story of this anime??!!!!!!
blink.gif

Why the main character Taku t love much in Sera???
Whereas a lot of girl like him????

But this anime so interestiNg!!!

this anime is so interesting and strange what with the sword?

Ok after watching all 4 episodes today, I somehow mannaged to pick up this series. Just becuase I managed t watch the first episode I had to pick up this series. Pretty much from what I was told it's kind of like Welcome to the NHK meet Higurashi. Never the less well work the mind warping harem experience there.

What's wonderful about this series is that it is shown through the perspective of the main character, so when considering that the guy is a highly delusional eccentric who spends the majority of his time locked in a cube playing a mmorpg, it isn't surprising that the story doesn't make much sense.

But isn't that the point?

If it doesn't make sense from the main character's perspective and we're being shown events almost purely from his perspective, I.E. his delusions, then the story itself won't completely unfold until it unfolds for him.

I love how crazy, yet real, this series feels. His reactions to the people he comes across is just an additional bonus.

Well when you're a total shut-in you tend to have delusions like that. Although from the way things are going I'd say his classmate may have just shown up that day he first saw her is classic. It was almost like she mated to get close to him for some reason. Although the delusions he has about the girls is classic. It's almost like he somehow got sucked into an actual, but twisted, visual novel.

QUOTE (newdavidof @ Oct 25 2008, 04:27 AM) For me this show has almost all of the best categories such as dark, mystery and just a pinch of comedy and a little of ecchines.
there the exact same reasons why this anime is my favorite new anime for the fall because it blends all these categories so well and Ive been kind of craving a bit of dark and twisted plot out of an anime lately I hope this doesn't disappoint.

I've just realised that I'm starting become like the main character in this show lol I need to get out more but that aside I love the way they're portraying the delusions. The only time I've seen anything like this is in stories by H.P.Lovecraft who himself said that at times when he was delusional it became ghard to distinguish what was real and what was not because the delusions became so vivid and if the delusions are based on stuff that is actually happening then they become that more real to the person experiencing them. So, the way they're showing how the delusions are almost undetectable as delusions to him is spot on and is a great touch. I think I'd start getting worried too if I had so much difficulty telling fantasy and reality apart? Where does one fisnish and one start? It must be terrifying not knowing.

I don't really know what to do think about this series, I'm confused about most things lol
Ah but Taku's delusions keep me interested since I'm studying to be a psychologist. "Whose eyes are those" it's scary to think that somebody is watching you, not to mention somebody else knowing that fear of yours and using it as a message to reach you... that guy in the wheelchair, "Shogun" is really creepy. I don't understand this whole new gen thing but I suppose it'll all unravel in time along with Taku's sanity (what's left of it anyway
laugh.gif
)
I really wish Rimi would just acknowledge that Taku did see her stab that guy with those stakes but her feigning ignorance is just another part of the whole mystery I suppose.

TomCracked, a psychologist could probebly explain Taku's aversion to real girls better but simply put: Taku is uncomfortable with real people so he spends all his time in his room playing video games and watching anime, because of this he feels safer around 2-dimensional characters (such as ones from manga, anime and video games) so his subconcious creates for him his perfect girlfriend who because of what he reads/watches is an anime character called Sera, who is generally depicted as kid, caring, intelligent and grogeous. It'd be like you only being comfortable with a make believe perfect girlfriend pretty much.
Because he spends so little time around real people Taku doesn;t trust them at all and so he ends up in a vicious cycle of hiding away from people so they become less trusted because he doesn;t know them so he hides away even more and so on.
The New gen is a slang term created by the media for cases and people related to a so-called prophecy involving a series of unusual deaths.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back