Chaos;Head

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
To be fair, with those backpack-things and Noah II's power, the person fighting Sena (And I think Yua as well?) was able to real boot stuff. That's Noah II's power. So not just Gigalomaniacs can real boot stuff.

---Below contains my continued ranting--- Beware!

I'd like actual explanations for the murders. I mean, it just seemed like random crap. And I don't like random crap. Why did the doctor dude who Takumi was seeing had to die? Why did Yua's sister and all those people have to die? It's those type of questions that I had while watching the series. I couldn't have cared less about frickin Di-Swords and Noah II and all that hogwash. I expect to see a group of people save the world by using their special powers when I'm watching a frickin shounen fighter, not a seinen/visual novel anime.

It's like if Higurashi Kai just had some random person show up as the killer at the end instead of explaining the reason why the people kept dying. Now that I think about it, Higurashi Kai is the perfect example of how Chaos;Head could have worked so well. Instead of branching off in their idiotic pattern of "ZOMG! I has sword! I must fight obligatory evil corporation!", they could have created an elaborate investigative thriller into the New Gen murders. How awesome would that have been? To actually have had MOTIVE behind each of the murders? Well, maybe that's just my personal interests *shrugs*

I definitely liked the game better. Much more detailed, and less rushed. Not to mention the underwear patch...

But the anime series was decent. Didn't love it. Just liked it. The first half was immensely better, with all the suspense about who was doing the murders, what was a delusion and what wasn't, etc. The last few episodes just got confusing- they went overboard with overly scientific explanations for simple questions.

Then again, maybe the entire anime series was just a delusion... Maybe I'm just a butterfly dreaming I was a human?
blink.gif

Today, I re-watched episode 09 and then watched the remaining episodes of this series (the ones I never got to watch in the first place from ep 10 to 12). It was interesting but I remember not liking this series much and the ending seemed rushed and to be honest I don't know what to make of this series. I migth have played the game....don't remember but I have it on one of my pcs.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh damn......this series was too wacked out and the development of this series was messed up.

I'm giving it a 7/10......the ending was lame.....this could have played out better.
wink.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back