Chaos;Head

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

JCDRANZER

- Sky King
Retired
c494065packageus4.jpg

Title: Chaos;Head
Japanese Title: カオスヘッド (Kaosu Heddo)
Genre: Psychological Thriller, Romance, Sci-fi, Supernatural, GORE!!
Premier: Fall 2008 (hopefully its October and not December)
Original Creator: 5pb., Nitroplus

Plot:

The game's premise revolves around a high school student named Takumi Nishijō who unknowingly walks into the scene of a gruesome murder on his way home. More mysterious events starts happening afterwards as more gruesome murders occurs in the area. Takumi struggles to cope with reality and the delusions he experiences as he tries to avoid being getting caught by the perpetrator behind the chain of murders.

(~from WIKI~)

chaosheadinsertbc4.jpg

My Thoughts:

I really want to play this game after listening to one of the ED songs....I remember Labby uploading it to the Game Music Thread.
rolleyes.gif
Anyways, really looking forward to this.
biggrin.gif

Wallpapers:

Firstly, this isn't a game, right? Since you said game, and in the plot it says game.
biggrin.gif

Secondly, if this is an anime, it looks really cool, although the creators make me doubt myself.

QUOTE (maximilian @ Jul 26 2008, 03:21 PM) Firstly, this isn't a game, right? Since you said game, and in the plot it says game.
biggrin.gif

Secondly, if this is an anime, it looks really cool, although the creators make me doubt myself.
Its an anime based on a game.
rolleyes.gif

Another good news beside it being adapt into an anime is that a translation patch for this game is going pretty well! For more information , you can visit visual-novel.net.

Ok to stay relevant to the topic - This anime will surely be in my watch list after i saw the game infor in vndb. What more is that i adore anime that is adapted from visual novel , look at kgne , ef , kanon and air , all this visual novel based anime are well done.

QUOTE (maximilian @ Jul 26 2008, 08:21 AM) Firstly, this isn't a game, right? Since you said game, and in the plot it says game.
biggrin.gif

news from ANN:

CODE http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-07-26/chaos-head-computer-game-to-get-tv-anime

According to moetron, broadcast is SET for this Fall 2008

CODE http://www.moetron.com/2008/07/26/chaoshead-anime-announced/

So hopefully that's true and we don't have to wait long.

QUOTE (Kaizu @ Jul 27 2008, 05:06 AM) What more is that i adore anime that is adapted from visual novel , look at kgne , ef , kanon and air , all this visual novel based anime are well done.
What about the non existent tsukikihime anime? xD
How exactly does all the girls in the picture relate to the story? Since there aren't any mentions of them

hmm looks like this fall anime season looks way better than the summer one with very interesting anime....Chaos;Head looks promising and it's one creation of Nitro+ too so it won't be that bad (in fact it's a very good news...)so let's wait and see.

It looks like a really good one. This will get on my to watch list for fall 2008.

If the guys who are translating the game can get it out before the anime, I think this'll be one of the first times in history where the game is available in English before the anime premiers. If all goes well, I bet the first English release of the game will be out just before the anime starts, so anyone who wants to know the full story before seeing the adaptation will have that choice. Plus, the game isn't hentai, so we can advertise it here.

This fall season seems to be better then last year.

This looks like a anime that's on my watch list for the upcoming season
smile.gif

Taken straight from their wiki:

Don't worry, aiming to have something released for you guys before end of August. --DeiExMachina 00:23, 1 August 2008 (UTC)

Translation Status: 75.29%
Image Editing: 83.97%, 131 out of 156

I'm definitely excited to see such a fast projected release for the english patch.

Episode 01 was sinister, creepy, delusional, crazy mind-f**k but probably not as much as the Higurashi series. However, the series is still messed up and I WILL BE WATCHING THIS!!! The OP and ED sound too soft and sweet compared to the darkness that surrounds this chilling story.
rolleyes.gif
But they aren't as good as the songs used in the game such as "Zaika ni Keiyaku no Chi o" and "Gurajiōru" by Yui Sakakibara.....these songs are just simply frightening.
rolleyes.gif
Hopefully, the anime will make their own versions of these songs and use them. Overall, the first episode was weird but enchanting.....These eyes....who are they from ?
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif

EDIT #1:

This series will only be 12 episodes, I wish it could be longer.
rolleyes.gif

Ok, for some reason i dont like how the guy acts, he's annoying me for some reason, geeeez wats up with his delusions, he's like a Hikimori or something!!
and one more thing, when your sister comes to visit you, its natural to walk her home, knowing there's a murderer on the lose its soo natural, walk her home dammit!! He is soooo pissing me off!

I hope this is as brutal as Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni!! I like the way how she kill, talk about piercing countless blades into your specimen

QUOTE (Velheart @ Oct 11 2008, 01:50 PM) Ok, for some reason i dont like how the guy acts, he's annoying me for some reason, geeeez wats up with his delusions, he's like a Hikimori or something!!

He is a hikimori aka HERMIT-o-san (lol).
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
Oh yes...the main guy is a bit of a prick but thats because he plays too many games....especially ero games and in quite a few ero games, the lead could possibly have a romantic relationship with his adopted sister or step-sister or even his blood-related sister....thats why he was kinda defensive against her because inside him he really doesn't want to have that kind of forbidden relationship with her....remember the scene with the coke...he was having a delusion of her just gulping from the coke bottle but in reality she was drinking from a cup....its kinda perverted but its the truth. Also, hermits such as himself tend to not trust "real 3-dimensional" girls and women....instead, fall head over heels for the 2D PC girl....who are nice, kind and obedient to you when ur playing..lol...I can kinda understand to a certain extent but then again this kind of behaviour could be lead to ur girlfriend cheating on you or your mother being a slut, which causes the person to distrust the female population and then lead a hermit life of eating pizza and drinking coke while playing games, watching anime, reading manga, collecting figurines, fapping to hentai and doujins and typing up stuff in online communities......a bit like Akihabara@DEEP with Densha Otoko.
rolleyes.gif

Also, one thing that got me curious was when Yua-chan noticed the stake at Takumi's place and then she never mentioned it to him, instead, she calmly asked him out to a "date"...a trip to an Otaku store...how sweet !?..NOT!!
ohmy.gif
laugh.gif

Thats what got me thinking, what if Yua-chan is the murderer herself or an accomplice of the murderer...or does she know something else....what if Takumi is the real killer !?!?!...........WOW.....this series is gonna be f**king crazy!!!
ohmy.gif
wacko.gif

I guess ill pick this up as well, since the story sounds kinda interesting i only hope its unique like Hgurashi. Well off to download the first episode.

So far the protagonist really annoys me
tongue.gif
I just don't like his character but maybe as the show progresses he'll grow on me. It was kinda funny when Yua was in his room, admiring his figures.. I would probably be the same..
What I don't understand is why these two girls are interested in him in the first place?! There is really nothing special about him... I hope we will get an answer regarding that.
Also I wonder about the murders, for what purpose is she kiling, is Takumi at risk as well?

Nice Anime. Sort of hilarious and freaky with the protagonist delusions and all. Although in the end with Yua becoming a psychopath, that might not be an illusion. I'm guessing all the girls have the will to murder and are part of the New Generation Events. I'm looking forward to episode 2 as Yua seems to .....you know.
Rimi is awesome too. She's truly earned the title of murderer. OH! My favorite scene has to be the one when Nanami and Yua first met.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back