Christmas and New Years 2010

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人
Fansub TV Team

Jyaaa better late than never eh
tongue.gif
? So I wish you all a very merry Christmas
biggrin.gif
I hope you all had a great time^^
So how did you spent your christmas, have you received that what you wished for and what were you giving out?

As for me...well like last year there was also no loli under my christmas tree ...again v_v but oh well~ anyways I have spent the christmas days with my family and close relatives and yeah we really had a more or less great time this year^^ I was first kind of afraid that this christmas is going to be a horrible one because the night before christmas we had a massive blackout here, which lasted from around 11 pm to 3 pm next day ( which was the 24th) lol at times I really thought I woudl experience the very first christmas in my life without any electricity...but thanks god everything was repaired in time
biggrin.gif
( it was not only a matter of electricity, the heater was also not working due to that...and its currently ice cold in Germany)

As for what I was getting, I got a digital photo frame, a smart phone (its only the lg gs 290 so nothing too fancy but I still like it^^) books and a little bit money....but no loli, but oh well I'm really satisfied with my presents everything has fullfilled or even surpassed my expecations^^ I on the other hand gave out dvds, books and cosmetic products ( like creme, perfume etc...)

Saaa but christmas is not the only big event in these days, new year is also around the corner so do you already have any specific plans how to spent your time on it? Are there any things you want to achieve in the new year like quitting smoking or losing weight or spent less or more time on eroges?

Well to all question regarding comes a no from me until now, but maybe I can think of something :3

@ fellow mods

I was inspired by dchaosblade's thread which he did last year, I thought of using that one first but I think it might be better to have an own thread dedicated to the year 2010. Well that's what I thought if someone disagrees and think merging the two threads would be better then go ahead, but please notify me about that and also alter dchaosblade's thread to that extent then that it fits (opening message, thread title and so on)

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Dec 26 2010, 05:45 AM)As for what I was getting, I got a digital photo frame, a smart phone (its only the lg gs 290 so nothing too fancy but I still like it^^) books and a little bit money....but no loli, but oh well
Mi Jun~tan has a cellular? That works? Lindisimo!
tongue.gif
Now, I can call at all hours of the night and day and hope que contestes!
wink.gif

Glad the mysterious blackout was resolved but I heard rumors that somewhere, in the Black Forest, some rascally Black Forest Elves, played a few tricks on Santa and his reindeer crew...this is what happened...

user756_1165983673.gif

Thus, Santa (and those pesky elves) were found to be the cause of said blackout, somewhere, in the region of Westphalia...interesting.
laugh.gif

We had a quiet Christmas. I worked Christmas Eve. The family was most gracious and served me spiked Eggnog, which I enjoyed immensely.
wink.gif
When I got home, we cooked and prepared gifts and had family over all day and at night. Nice gifts were exchanged and we remembered my beloved father; our first Christmas without him.
As far as New Year's resolutions go? Never make them... I do as I please, day by day!
tongue.gif

Ah...one more thing...querido Jun~tan~ I found this under my Christmas tree and since I have no use for it...all yours!
http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/166419/c...t-garter-touhou
Enjoy!
tongue.gif

a pretty low key Christmas this year compared to everyone else! Got a make up/personal care travel bag from mum and some games from my brother =] hopefully new years will be better?
i got a week off from my boss so that was good too! watched Tron with my brother and that was the extent of my Christmas day. Ah, and spent most of the day hanging out with my boyfriend ^__^ so it didnt shape out too bad after all!

QUOTE (samthebear)a pretty low key Christmas this year compared to everyone else! Got a make up/personal care travel bag from mum and some games from my brother =] hopefully new years will be better?
i got a week off from my boss so that was good too! watched Tron with my brother and that was the extent of my Christmas day. Ah, and spent most of the day hanging out with my boyfriend ^__^ so it didnt shape out too bad after all!
Hey good to hear that you got a week off, hope you can enjoy that one
biggrin.gif
Hmmm in my eyes I think you had stiall after all a good christmas, I mean hanging out with your boyfriend during christmas also sounds quite nice
smile.gif

Ah btw what games did you get from your brother?

QUOTE (yaya)Mi Jun~tan has a cellular? That works? Lindisimo! Now, I can call at all hours of the night and day and hope que contestes! Fufufu yeah and I totally love it, my little loli pc :333( sicne you cannot really call that thing a mobile phone anymore
tongue.gif
) Ah yeah ah yeah I also got a new number now I gonna give it to you later
wink.gif

QUOTE (yaya)
Glad the mysterious blackout was resolved but I heard rumors that somewhere, in the Black Forest, some rascally Black Forest Elves, played a few tricks on Santa and his reindeer crew...this is what happened...

Thus, Santa (and those pesky elves) were found to be the cause of said blackout, somewhere, in the region of Westphalia...interesting.
Araaa~ so now I knew whose fault it was...lol why do I ahve to suddenly think of Puck of Bersrk
tongue.gif
Seriosuly his little friends gave us here a hard time.

QUOTE (yaya)We had a quiet Christmas. I worked Christmas Eve. The family was most gracious and served me spiked Eggnog, which I enjoyed immensely. When I got home, we cooked and prepared gifts and had family over all day and at night. Nice gifts were exchanged and we remembered my beloved father; our first Christmas without him.
As far as New Year's resolutions go? Never make them... I do as I please, day by day!
Ah...one more thing...querido Jun~tan~ I found this under my Christmas tree and since I have no use for it...all yours!
http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/166419/c...t-garter-touhou
Enjoy! It's good to ehar that you had a good christmas with your family despite the fact that you had to work and it was the first one without your dad
sad.gif
But I'm sure he watches out dor you from where he is now
smile.gif

Hahha yeah I know that much already that you do as you pleases at times
tongue.gif
Well I think if there is soemthing which I want to improve next year then it is that I make myseelf less stress and that I try to spent more time on my hobbies I think
happy.gif

Aaawn now thats a nice pic of Flan-chan, thanks I gladly take it :33

^Of course...of course.
wink.gif
Well, I agree, stress is indeed, not a healthy trait to have...I have my moments but I work it off and then feel better.
Since my dad's passing, I have come to realize some things are just not worth it. So, I suppose, I will continue to work on that and also try to be more patient and appreciative of my family and friends. Thus, my 2011 New Year's resolutions.
Jun~tan! You are gonna be so happy....the best Christmas present for me? The birth of my precious, Twin nieces! Today, is their birthday! I am taking them out for lunch and I will hug and smooch them lots...we put ribbons on them, three days after Christmas! They looked so adorable...still are!
Yep...Puck is a rascal! I miss him...
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Dec 29 2010, 05:17 AM)
Hey good to hear that you got a week off, hope you can enjoy that one Hmmm in my eyes I think you had stiall after all a good christmas, I mean hanging out with your boyfriend during christmas also sounds quite nice
Ah btw what games did you get from your brother?

my brother got me some DS games
happy.gif
which were nice of him since i havent bought any new games lately =]

Well Just gonna continue my post from the "what are you doing?" thread. I spent my Christmas with my family up in the mountain town called baguio. It was soo chilly up there felt like I was in another country but I prefer much a very cold environment. To be honest though I wish it would snow here
tongue.gif
(which is impossible here) as I have a thing for winter landscapes ^^. Other than that I was able to dish out my winter fashion much toon my delight ^^. Didnt get any gifts but I was able to extort get some red envelopes from my relatives containing a fair amount of money. As sales were prominent before and during winter I was able to buy new clothes, funny though the hobby shop was no exception so I was able to grab some nice Ani figurines
tongue.gif
just recently imported from japan xD.

Anyways it was a pretty decent christmas kinda sad though don't know if my computer is completely broken or not ( I let my cousin whom is a computer technician handle it) I was gonna have Anime Xmas marathon starting with the Eden of the East- Paradise Lost and Disappearance of Haruhi in 1080p and then catching up on anime episodes I have missed due to being busy. Anyways may other fellow FTVers here had a nice Xmas and soon to be a happy new year.

I had a nice christmas this time. We had a beautiful christmas tree, I even bought some new christmas ornaments for the tree. The prettiest ones were in the form of a split apple, nyaaaa

As for the food, it was super delicious as always, on christmas eve we had salmon with shrimp sauce and on 25th morning we had italian panettone. My mom works for an italian company, so she brought loads of that back home and we even had to give some away.

As for christmas presents, the best present I got was a netbook 10", white color. I wanted to have one soooooo badly and now I have one. It is so light and the batterz lasts over 8 hours. I am so happy
smile.gif

Ahhh finally, its 2011 here... spent the whole Last day of Dec 31 lazing around
tongue.gif
Until later evening I helped round a bit I think??
tongue.gif
Lol what a way to spend the last of 2010 huh? xD

Ahh New years Eve is really a thing in here in my country. Lotsa beautiful fireworks all around in the surrounding skies and streets including the ones we bought. Took pictures with my SLR of the beautiful scenery and I almost got hit by a stray firework!! being busy taking pictures and all that
tongue.gif
I gotta be careful next time... And finally my favorite The Media Noche Ahhhh such delicous foods to be served as my Mother has a fascination for Italian food Im gonna expect some delicious Pasta here!! and Oh boy I wonder what the dessert is!!

May You guys still in 2010 have a Merry New Year!!
biggrin.gif

And Oh A pleasant flash game for new year ^^ Music Hanabi

still a half hour here but in advance to you all:

Happy new year to you and may you all have a wonderful year with everything you do.

40 min after new year here
tongue.gif
so now i can wish a Happy New Year to you all! Let your dearest wishes come true and happiness overflow this year.

P.S. And some good new year partying
tongue.gif

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

I didn't do anything special for new years, but I hope some of you had fun for the both of us~

Hope your year goes well and you fulfill your resolutions (if you made any). Make it a good one since it'll (supposedly) be our last before the world ends~

All the best to all of you FTV members...in 2011.
Lots of fireworks going off at the moment...a sense of a new year...may it be a fruitful one for all...
wink.gif

DrinkCheersWineWhistles.gif

Happy New Year FTV! I hope this year the forum will be more active
wink.gif

Happy New Year everyone^^ I hope it's gonna be a good one for us all
biggrin.gif

happynewyear3.png

OMG this was the best christmas EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the new PSP GO and i'm lovin' it and I have new DS games too. I'm really happy cause all I got last year were gift cards
rolleyes.gif

Hmmm, bit late but i wish everyone the best wishes for 2011 and hope this will be an awesome year for all of you here at FTV.
wink.gif

happy new yearrrrrrrrrrrrrr
edit: biaug!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back