CL Prediction Game

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Well, i guess my last predictions weren't that acurate hehe
tongue.gif

15th of april.
Arsenal 2 - 0 Villareal
Porto 1 - 3 Manchester United

Well, lets see how these predictions will hold up.
laugh.gif

Man U put on a poor performance last night. ;(

However, Arsenal played amazing and to come back like that.....WOW.....I was supporting Arsenal the whole way and hopefully, Arsenal can win at Nou Camp.....NO Puyol or Pique or even Iniesta (perhaps).....sad for Fabregas but excellent penalty. Brilliant Walcott. =)

Man U are out and Bayern didn't really deserve that.
wink.gif
Despite a 3-2 win for Man U and 4-4 aggregate, they get in due to away goals......annoying and I literally have no incentive to continue to watch the remaining CL matches of this season....it sucks but now the Premier League is our only focus.....I'm hoping Chelsea will slip very very soon but I will have to wait till the weekend after this weekend with the FA Cup semi-finals coming into play soon.
wink.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Apr 07 2010, 10:56 PM) Man U are out and Bayern didn't really deserve that.
wink.gif
Despite a 3-2 win for Man U and 4-4 aggregate, they get in due to away goals......annoying and I literally have no incentive to continue to watch the remaining CL matches of this season....it sucks but now the Premier League is our only focus.....I'm hoping Chelsea will slip very very soon but I will have to wait till the weekend after this weekend with the FA Cup semi-finals coming into play soon.
wink.gif

That makes it 2! This seasons Champions League is the worst in 7 years. It is over, there is nothing left to watch. I am sure everyone could agree to that. They might as well hand the cup to Barcelona and start the next Champions League early!

As for Chelsea, they will drop points surely. Big game for Arsenal next week, as they face arch-rivals Tottenham. Should they win that came it will be St. Totteringham's day and what better place to do it than in White Hart Lane!

QUOTE That makes it 2! This seasons Champions League is the worst in 7 years. It is over, there is nothing left to watch. I am sure everyone could agree to that. They might as well hand the cup to Barcelona and start the next Champions League early!
Don't take it the wrong way but I'm glad that this year the cl is not dominated by the premier league teams, maybe it was for you guys great that in the recent years that you had like 2 or 3 teams in the semifinal and it was basically england versus the rest of europe but I guess I'm not the only one who got a bit bored by that, it felt more like the fa cup semifinals than the semifinals of the cl.

Well but don't be sad you two, I'm pretty much sure that we see one or two pl teams in the semifinal again next year, and theres still the world cup and I think the best news for you is that if nothing dramatic happens anymore you will have Rooney with you.

As for hand the cup directly to barca, I don't think that even if man u would still be in the cl they would have a much bigger chance than the other teams now if Barca has a good day, and besides Barca is cheating anyway they have Messi. I mean Arsenal had not one moment a realistic chance versus barca and I don't think that theres is a big difference between ManU or Arsenal, but you guys can judge it better than me.

Anyways it is not over yet, barca still has Inter in front, and Inter has beaten Chelski in two games after all, (but of course I hope that Barca or better Messi will overroll them out alone for the uefa five years ranking) and well everything is possible in one game I mean Kazan has defeated Barca in barca, Stuttgart played 1 :1 versus Barca, Arsenal played 2:2 so lets just wait and see.

Thats the spirit Jun, and anyway a Champions League without Liverpool is no Champions League at all
tongue.gif

*Braces myslef for the onslaught or comments to follow*

Still at least England are in the Europa if that helps
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
tongue.gif

Hia = Baka......Liverpool this year seems to be well just unlucky on many occasions. Hence, my earlier thought that they were just bad but its not really the case, they beat Benefica 4-1, an impressive score-line. Anyways, I'm hoping Liverpool will beat Chelsea in a fixture that happens in a couple of weeks in the premier league but it will tough and Liverpool can do it but well they just have to give their all on the day.
wink.gif

The CL is for better teams and I'm hoping to see Man City next year. Liverpool need to look at this year and do something drastic about the club.
wink.gif

I would like to see a Fulham v Liverpool Final in the Europa League. It would be nice for Fulham if they won but if Liverpool are on top form on the day, they can win.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back