Cms: Editable Series/episode Synopsis

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE (Hiroyuki @ Aug 28 2006, 12:03 PM) As well as edible synopses, it would be nice to be able to amend or extend the anime categories.

For instance the Cooking section currently doesn't list Karin, despite the central role her cooking plays in the series.

Similarly Higurashi is generally regarded as a thriller, but there is no such category at present. (In the absence of this I think it should be added to the horror category, as Higurashi is not for the faint hearted, something not evident from its current "Drama, Game, Mystery" classification.)
I would like a "Live Action" category added, for the Nodame Cantabile and Hanazakari no Kimi Tachi e series to name 2. Maybe fansub.tv could also host Hana Yori Dango or Dr. Koto's Clinic?

Ha ha, edible synopses....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I believe Hana Yori Dango is license i think...so we cant add it. not sure about the Dr. Koto's Clinic...

Personally I think it would be great, I'd even love to manage info for a few, question is, how many people would actually be interested. BUT HELL, I'M ALL FOR IT. A good reviewing mechanism might be a good way to bolster site visits too.

Nioki said:
Personally I think it would be great, I'd even love to manage info for a few, question is, how many people would actually be interested. BUT HELL, I'M ALL FOR IT. A good reviewing mechanism might be a good way to bolster site visits too.
Well on the MATV anime DB (DDL and streaming), the way it works at present is that a staff member can link the series title to the title on MyAnimelist and the site will import all of the details using their API automatically. See https://www.fansub.tv/series/Fate_stay_night_2014/guide for an example of that working. What I could do is to modify that to add in an additional area for someone to add in a hand written set of info, or maybe to pull in the first post from the related thread from the animes section. The original FTV series page worked using staff submitted details combined with stuff from pulse. I want to re-work the (ex-matv) series page anyway to bring back all the FTV features that Daft originally wrote and I also need to think about merging the anime databases, as its confusing for people to have to look in 3 separate places for animes.
It would also be nice if there were a way for people to add in reviews for a series and have that show up on there as well, or add in other content like link in related galleries or things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back