Co-op tuts

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
wow... To tell you the truth, it actually looks like a statue.. like the one in Orbis tower in Maplestory XD. +2 on that!

no really, it does look like a statue.

Played around with the pic some more and here what I got
ausdorrettutblueflamejdw1.jpg

I use the something from the new sig creation tut and place on it. Look better to me and to be honest I dont really want the background to show up.
btw I want Primula to stand out
biggrin.gif

Well, all I can say is this looks way better than the fire one. Primula just doesn't work with fire BG... This one looks kinda like water, the foreground brushing is doing you good... Nice job!
Last suggestion - to make your BG look better Google some picture you think would work eith the sig and proceed according to the tutorial - put it under the brushing, and put brushing into Overlay mode. You BG is still a little empty. A few final adjustments, and your sig is gonna be excellent!

PS. Oh, didn't really read our post... Have you tried the picture version though? The corners look kinda empty, so the pic would take care of that... Or ill that up with sth else... The BG doesn't have to stand out, it's more like a fill-up for all the spots that aren't meaningful enough.

it's not bad, not bad at all
I really wanted to know how to make this kind of borders but really didn't found out how, so your tut is a life saver (well, not really a life saver, but smth I really wanted to know
biggrin.gif
)

@Clowd: Thanks for putting in the time to post up a tut. I too wanted to expand my border making and this is a great start. Again, thanks for the post and wanted to apologize for my lack of attendance here. I'll be working on our next tut and hopefully have it before the week ends... you know the PS3 is coming out and I have to wait in line lol... hopefully I get one. As for the Wii goes, I'm guaranteed one on Sunday.

Well WINGZERO619 said he will take a screenshot of the clonestamp tut he still working on in the Tutorial Request Thread so he did and ask me to post it for him as a favor while he try to finish it
biggrin.gif

Per request by Gattsu, I've gone ahead and created a simple tut which will show the basic mechanics of clone stamping. This tut will soon be followed by another example when I have a bit more time.

Title : House of Clone Stamping
Program : Photoshop CS2
Type : Clone stamping
Style : WINGZERO619 style
Difficulty : Novice
Tutorial :

WINGZERO619-ENTRY-LEVEL-CS.jpg

Sooo, I was playing around with a few of the things in some of the tuts you guys have up; including using the clone stamp to fix up a cut-off image, and using the blurred render for coloring; and my result is my current siggy.

siggygz4.jpg

Opinions and comments are appreciated~

mmm...very nice high five
biggrin.gif
: great idea i wish i had photo shop ahh its so sad i need a cracked version or something if anyone has any idea where to get one please mess me thank you or contact me with YIM AIM or MSN
Thank you
wink.gif

QUOTE (WINGZERO619 @ Nov 21 2006, 08:22 AM) @dchaosblade: Well I'm glad these tuts helped you out. Your current sig looks good. Where is this render from?
Rendered it from a piece off of deviantart; I retained the original artist's sig in the artwork, it can be seen in the gap of the wing and body if you look closely. Took me a long time to find an image that could be used easily; and the one I settled on was a pain to render b/c of the original background (the original background had a mix of many colors that were all quite similar to the color of the dragon; so magic wand could only do so much - and it didn't help that the original image was very large).

@dchaosblade: Would you mind posting the original render? I want to see if I can do a quick render on it... if I can, I'll probably make a tut out of it.

QUOTE (WINGZERO619 @ Nov 21 2006, 07:13 PM) @dchaosblade: Would you mind posting the original render? I want to see if I can do a quick render on it... if I can, I'll probably make a tut out of it.
You want the original image or my render of it? If you want the image, it can be found here.

If you only want my render of it, I'll host it up in a bit and edit this post w/ it.

Edit: Render w/ flame glow (as it currently is in my siggy - need to fix):
dragonflamelm2.png

Render w/o flame glow (what I'm going to edit my siggy with when I get a chance):
dragonflamepureia0.png

Edit 2: My siggy now uses the cleaner render (w/o flame glow). Also, I noticed that my two renders posted above have a few random 1 px. spots that I didn't see before (didn't do a stroke check), so you might have to clean up a little bit extra if you use them - though the 1 px. spots don't hurt in a sig, you wont even notice, but...

nice sig and also thanks for the tut USEFULL i now know who to do i t^^ and can be useind in some backgrounds cos i nver thought that you could clone one laeyer on another thanks alot

edit: thanks for the bordr tut aswell and agin thanks for teh clones stamp tut dident see it untill then

@Gattsu: Not a problem. I'm glad you find our tuts helpful. Oh, the clone stamping tool is powerful. The tut I posted was just the basics on how to use it. Very simple but yet you gain experience. I also have the 2nd part I'm going to do with it. Same concept but actually using someone's sig as an example. I'll post that as soon as I can.

@dchaosblade: I dl'd the original image yesterday but didn't have time to play with it. Did you render it by zooming up on the image and erasing portions? I want to get an idea on how you rendered this image before I use another method. If yours method is different I'm going to go ahead and render this image myself using a secondary method I use to render. If this works out fine, then I'll make a tut for it. Roughly, how long do you think it took you to render the dragon? Ball park estimate would be fine.

I rendered by using the magic wand tool to clear off the majority of the background, then zoomed in to clear off remaining scraps with the eraser. As for how long it took me? I would guess around hour, but I was being distracted, so I could have done it faster. Probably around 15-20 mins total if ur quick about it. I'm a perfectionist - clear everything to the last pixel. If ur like me, maybe longer.

As I said before, several colors between the background and the dragon are similar, so the magic wand doesn't work so well - even with a low setting. I usually use around 15; went down to 5 on this image for some parts.

@dchaosblade: Well I took the image and rendered it using the magnetic lasso tool and it cleared out the majoring in under 6 min. The rest of the time was just maintenance. Of course since we're perfectionist, we'll take our sweet time.

My Wallpaper Tut =D

Title : Kansatsusha Wallpaper Tut
Program : Adobe Photoshop CS2
Type : Wallpaper
Style : My style
Difficulty : Intermediate
Tutorial :

lol kansatusha i got totally lost on the tut but i dont know where or why..... if you have the same tut but a tad simpler i would much appreciat it

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back