Co-op tuts

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (WINGZERO619 @ Feb 22 2007, 06:10 PM)You should be able to download from it even though you're not a registered use... it asks you to enter three alpha numeric characters at the top, then you wait for like 30sec or something and then the download link appears.  From there you just download the file.Thing is,each time I click the link you've given me WINGZERO-san,they always say the line to my country is full.
tongue.gif
So far it happens to me everytime i go to Megaupload...
tongue.gif

QUOTE (luigiroxu @ Feb 22 2007, 06:13 PM)lol, d'obs do a virus scan!! get rid of those nasty viruses, if u cant remove, i think there are some tools on the microsoft site to remove these kind of viruses.Yup!I've done it luigiroxu-san
wink.gif
,but my Norton though have already detect it,it was unable to delete the virus.I've already do the scan in Safe Mode,but whenever I try to 'fix' it,my PC's screen will be blue-blank,saying 'fatal sytem error' and bla bla that I don't understand...
sad.gif
It's 3 times I've done the scanning,but none of it succeeds to fix it for me....About the tools....I've try to search for some way or tools to remove the virus,but seems lots of people that have the same virus still couldn't fix it too,and even the experts that helping them still didn't find a way to fix it.(the one seekings help always ends up saying "I've try your method,but no good...")

Anyway,I guess I'll try to use the link again.
wink.gif
Actually even I don't know if the virus effect is really interfering with direct-dl....but ever since I got the damn virus,each direct dl I've done would be terminated after a while(the same when I d-dl n FTV...IO error...it keeps saying that....
sad.gif
)
Edit:Yup!I've try the link again but it's just the same.'The line to your country is full' and then I try to download the megaupload toolbar,and I can't finish running the program,it stucked and not progressing any further after a while....

QUOTE (warita200 @ Feb 22 2007, 07:27 AM) the bigcheeze, arent you a perverted one? .......
Yes, he is.....
But hey, this is considered SPAM, and in general ALL of you guys should cut down on free discussions... There is PM ar messengers to figure out technical details; this thread is for tutorial presentation and sig display/critique... Now be good =D

BTW, ding, DiNG, DING!!!
The co-op tuts is going to be revived soon, we will probably reorganize it a bit, which will mean a new thread/threads, soo.... Keep your eyes open!!

Hmm, what tut was it? WZ's Total Sig Video one?

Your render looks overstretched in the "wide" direction - make it a bit narrower. To avoid this in future, hold down "Shift" when you resize on the corner. This was the original ratio is preserved.

Your BackGround looks pretty nice, but there's a little room to improvement. Your brushind is a bit uneven. Like, the center, under the "NARUTO" text is overactive and a bit too dark, while, say, top right and top left corners, and top above the "UTO" look inappropriately empty. If you could spread your brushing out just a bit it will blend better and will look less messy.

I think you should try to do sth else with the "Colby" text at the bottom, it just doesn't fit with the rest of the sig for some reason. Perhaps usin ga different font can help.

The "NARUTO" text looks a bit rough, I suggest you feather the text 1-3 pxs (after taking the stroke off, of course). Then, I'm not sure if black is the best choice for stroke colour here. Maybe try dark red, like you have in the middle of the sig, on a gradient stroke of black to red and see if it looks better. You could also move it a little to the right and maybe bottom to fill up more space - could even make the font bigger, since there ain't much else in the sig.

Try overlaying your border layer to see if that works better.

Try spreading out the glow on the render a bit, and maybe tuning down the opacity.

With your render, since it takes up quite little space, perhaps making the width 50 pxs less will make sense.

Overall, it's a very decent try, the signature just needs a little bit more love and attention >^____^<

NICE JOB!

Thank you but i forgot to save it as a ps format so i cant go back and edit it but i will remember these things for my next sig

the tut was the one on the first page

Oh, OK, was wondering since there's quite a couple on here, and it could be one of the video tuts >_<

As a rule though, always save your work as PSD in the process - when you start, while doing messy stuff where you can't go back easily, and then finally when you think it's ready. You'll be surprised how much you can up with "post facto". Thus, it's a good rule to keep your work in the original format. Like, I still have the PSD for my 1st sig ^______^ Be more careful next time =) Besides, it was a decent sig.

Also, feel free to try out other tuts on here!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...I will be moving stuff from here to a new thread in a few days when I'm finished with the new tutorial. We will probably have a Tutorial presentation, and then a Discussion/Result Showoff thread so that we avoid spamming up the tuts =) Might even have some polls on "best tut results" or sth in the nearest future.

Yeah this is the old thread so if you want your tut work CnC'd you gotta post in the new discussion thread
wink.gif

QUOTE (tonifreyr @ May 04 2007, 06:58 PM) here's my first try at photoshop, EVER, I took quite a long time to make

eva01vh3.gif

It's not too bad but the image quality is kinda... try saving your result in HQ jpeg or PNG... also try adjusting your image brightness/contrast, saturation. etc. b4 you finish... It's a decent concept, but the image right now is too blurry and dull... try re-saving it, maybe that would help! Also use high-def renders!

BTW try posting in the new co-ops thread instead of the old one.....

QUOTE (tonifreyr @ May 04 2007, 09:54 PM) the image itself is originally kinda blurry cause its brushwork
yeah you wanna try to avoid that... But still, the quality of the image is pretty low - you can see red and green pixels and stuff... Actually, it might be the settings on the image uploader as well.

those arent ðixels look more closely ,those are imported coluors
id say its okay for a first but im not satisfied either

Alas!!! My first Sig!!! YAY!!! I still got a little problem with the text but Im working that out!!! Anyways I almost died when I finished it!!! ^^

Well I hope u all like it!!!

Any feedback is more than welcome...^^

Original
RyomouShimei-1.jpg

Banner
RyomouShimeiBanner2.jpg

QUOTE (kikkipurin @ Jun 08 2007, 03:34 PM) the photoshop thing your using what is it and where can i get it?
You can buy it at the store for soo many dollars >.> or get it illegally but we cant tell you where to get it that way since it illegal.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back