Crash, Restoration & Renewal

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (wittyfox @ Oct 30 2006, 01:20 PM) I dont really see the difference other then the fact most of the pictures are there when usually you cant see them. So I guess it looks more organized, or some would say more cluttered....
Can't see the picture??? Since when is that?

As a side note, the front page is preatty much the same as before. The new version has not yet been put into service.

todaypicbo3.png

I cant usually see the pictures in the middle, but seems like I can now for some reason. it does Make the site look fuller also cluttered with the you tube videos on the side. I have been told that when the library gets to like 10,000 or so It wont be a problem though.

QUOTE (wittyfox @ Oct 30 2006, 01:43 PM)
I cant usually see the pictures in the middle, but seems like I can now for some reason.
There was the continuning ddos attack earlier from last night. However, it should be fine now.

The anime that were lost have been restored as far as we're aware. However, series like Gakuen Heaven were removed because they were licensed (in the case of GH, by Media Blasters). It is against site policy to host/supply links to licensed material.

The crash only resulted in the loss of individual episodes which came out during the time of the crash, not entire series, as far as I know.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back