Dim's Singing Advice

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

sasha

-sama
Retired
Yes, I know Dim hasn't been on lately, if at all, so I decided to make a whole post dedicated to him. Yes, not just half a post, not just a quarter of a post, but ONE WHOLE POST!!! Dim must feel very proud.

When asked what he wanted to put in the post, he said singing lessons (he was obviously listening to Britney at the time), and so it was done. Here are some step-by-step instructions to be just as good as the famous Dim himself.

1. Make sure the house is empty. You wouldn't want to burst anyone's eardrums just yet.
2. Find a good song. Make sure it has swearing in it. English swearing.
3. Scream the words as loud as you possibly can. If the neighbours complain, scream louder. They really like it, they're just pretending they don't.
4. If you get tired, drink water. Then keep screaming.
5. If you get scared or worried, repeat steps 1-4 outside.

And, if you do these steps properly, you will end up with the final result;

The Ultimate Musical Experience

I have not tried it, but fear it I do not. There is no way your brother/sister can sing worse then my little brother.
ph34r.gif

Unless your siblings singing is so horrible that you can actually hear it outside (while he is in his room) at about 10-20 meters from the house, he wont beat mine.

i got this error:
You have clicked on an invalid or stale link.

Use only links generated by YouSendIt. Any modifications made to the generated link will be rejected. Here is an example of a valid link generated by YouSendIt:

http://www.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0123456...7890123456789AB

Once the download instructions are shown you must start your download within 60 seconds to avoid a stale link. If you wait longer than 60 seconds before starting the download you must go back and click on the original generated link.

anyway was it you that sing or Dim? if it was you, i definetely want to listen to it XD

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back