DIV Overlay

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Mr.Purble

-dono
Sempai
I am frustrated since i cant seem to find any info on how i can work with div overlays. I know basic html and i could really use any information on where i can get help on this topic.

Many thanx in advance. =]

can i ask something the san and chan and so on do u need to put it behind ur name or dose it just apear

QUOTE (Mr.Purble @ Jul 31 2007, 10:26 AM)I am frustrated since i cant seem to find any info on how i can work with div overlays. I know basic html and i could really use any information on where i can get help on this topic.

Many thanx in advance. =]
The div overlays I use have use a relative floating coordinate system. I have one div surrounding another div which defines the coordinate system, and then I tell the inner div to float with the appropriate width + positioning information.

Try googling "div absolute relative css". The first URL returns http://www.barelyfitz.com/screencast/html-...ss/positioning/ which is a pretty good resource IMO.

QUOTE (natsura @ Dec 16 2007, 07:47 AM)can i ask something the san and chan and so on do u need to put it behind ur name or dose it just apear

The honorific behind your name appears automatically.

QUOTE (daft27 @ Dec 16 2007, 02:27 PM) The div overlays I use have use a relative floating coordinate system. I have one div surrounding another div which defines the coordinate system, and then I tell the inner div to float with the appropriate width + positioning information.

Try googling "div absolute relative css". The first URL returns http://www.barelyfitz.com/screencast/html-...ss/positioning/ which is a pretty good resource IMO.

Thank you so much!! This rlly helped a lot! =]

QUOTE (Mr.Purble @ Feb 18 2008, 05:36 PM) Thank you so much!! This rlly helped a lot! =]
Lol, what'd you do, die and just return to life for the first time in a year? xD Talk about an old thread to be replying to with thanks
tongue.gif

:/
Yeah.....
biggrin.gif

Well I was out for a long time...no pc
but hey at least the other post wasnt that long ago.
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back