Do You Wish, You Were Japanese?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Do you wish, you were Japanese?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't really wish I was Japanese.I used to live in Japan and so I got to experience the culture and the food (AHHHH) ( I want my melon cream soda now), the clothes (so cute!) and the candy (I miss it dearly!) haha.

Though I wish I knew more Japanese, I'm still learning but thats good enough for me. I plan on moving back but who knows.

I am fine with being 1/4 Filipino and mostly European. (though I wish I looked more Asian than not.....)

sometimes i do but thats not regularly enough to say i wish i was japanese

Yeah... why not!!!
biggrin.gif
Although I'm fine the way I am,I think it could be interesting if I was Japanese. There's a lot of things that I find interesting about Japanese culture.
rolleyes.gif
There are things that you can only do if your Japanese...
wink.gif
heheheee... use your imagination... just kidding!
tongue.gif
But, what really peaks my interest is "Samurai". Being a samurai in ancient Japan would definitely be great!!!
biggrin.gif

If I had the time and the money I would have moved to Japan and stayed there for the rest of my life. I am actually able to speak a little Japanese. Not much though

Nah, I like the fact that I am European, but I wouldn't mind to own smth there and live there whenever I want
smile.gif
so basically I'm kinda of on the same length about this matter as Barbarot-san is.

Thought mroe would want to be japanese ... but poll doesnt lie)

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back