Does ANIMES causes ADDICTION???

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Of course anime cause addection.It's one kind of thing that u start to watch once and keep watchin forever. If u somehow able to stop, than u will be the dumbest person in the world history.
blink.gif

I am saying this because I can't stop watchin them when I get them. And I think everyone here will agree with me.
smile.gif
Won't u all????

My case is: I do have the ability to stop watching anime. But since all the animes I've seen so far has some type of value I'm interested in, I'd watch it. It's like eating: If you like the taste, keep on eating till you drop. However, in this case, your brain's the stomach, and that's unlimited.

well, i've been watching anime since i was ten, and haven't stopped yet. i guess you could call me addicted. i spend about 5 hours a day watching it

man...
dry.gif
mad.gif
my record was broken!!! T_T

was going for a 100+ episode marathon last week....
dry.gif
but it got broken from wednesday to thursday...
dry.gif
then done it again from thursday to saturday....
dry.gif
but i have church activity and attended a wedding...

man i was already about 54 to 60 episodes... T_T

anyway will try again... thats why i was gone missing....
tongue.gif
also cause my dad confiscated my pc...
dry.gif

lol i did that once angel. my record: hmm... i forgot. it was the complete episodes of getbackers, FMA, GSD, gundam wing, and negima... is that about 175+???

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ Apr 30 2006, 05:07 PM) lol i did that once angel. my record: hmm... i forgot. it was the complete episodes of getbackers, FMA, GSD, gundam wing, and negima... is that about 175+???
WAT?!
blink.gif
seriously? i mean continiously?!
blink.gif

if thats true... then i need to aim higher... T_T 175?! than in a way sick man! XD

biggrin.gif
I broke my last record just now... got 72 so far...
tongue.gif
i kind of cheated but not really cause I watched love love too... and each episode is like 14 minutes... lol
laugh.gif
I couldn't reach 100 non-stop... my eye is about to pop and I am starving... maybe I will... yes... I'll watch till tomorrow cause I don't have school! I think I will go throw up with my empty stomache...
ph34r.gif
... and then continue...

oh my bad.
1 week = 25200 minutes (nonstop)
1 episode ~ 25 minutes
I can fit over 1000 episodes in just that week. XD
however.......
175 episodes=4375 minutes or 625 minutes per day, which is like 10.5 hours each day.

yup, i'm an otaku.

hah... ok...
smile.gif
at least its not a marathon...
happy.gif
XD

hey can we limit an episode please for about 20 to 25 minutes? cause as xcourger said there are anime that only have 14 mins or less in one episode right?

alright... I'll repost tomorrow again when I finish my marathon... it's only those 9 episodes that have 14 minutes each anyways... but I'll make it so that it's 2 ep. of those to equal 1 ep... just to make it fair
laugh.gif
gotta love being an anime addict
biggrin.gif

hmm??? the only anime i remember being 14 minutes is... REC... oh well...

bleach, now that's a different story.

and a lil dash of korean drama for me too.

reached 200 something... took me about 3 to 4 days... I'm dead... my eyes are kind of sore... this can't be good for my health... crap...
blink.gif
I will aim for higher when my vacation starts... lol
laugh.gif

QUOTE (davidw89 @ May 2 2006, 11:24 AM) good thing i got off anime for a while now iam addicted to everybody loves raymond lol
Everybody loves raymond, yeah I've watched that series too.

Well I can resist watching animes but not downloading them. Everytime I've got to find something new to download
biggrin.gif

I'm not addicted to anime...
i suffer from impulsive downloding and chronic downloading, impulsive meaning i download anything and chronic meaning i have to download every episode of a series after viewing the first...

ok so i'm addicted to anime

QUOTE (mikomi @ Jun 15 2006, 11:34 PM) i suffer from impulsive downloding and chronic downloading, impulsive meaning i download anything and chronic meaning i have to download every episode of a series after viewing the first...
Same thing for me..........I would say compulsive downloading for me
biggrin.gif

So downloading animes would be one of my hobby.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (mikomi @ Jun 15 2006, 12:34 PM) i suffer from impulsive downloding and chronic downloading, impulsive meaning i download anything and chronic meaning i have to download every episode of a series after viewing the first...
I don't suffer from that at all. Number one reason:
~~~School kicks in right after i start downloading XD~~~

so i don't wait at all. i just take my suffering to school and suffer there!

As others have already mentioned, so the same to me, I think I'm more addicted to collecting and downloading anime rather than watching it.
smile.gif

QUOTE (Mune @ Mar 27 2006, 01:01 PM) I watched all 26 episodes of "Fruits Basket" in one day O.O"
Yeah well~
laugh.gif
I'm an anime freak!!!~
ph34r.gif

Wow, took me several, mainly 'cos the DVDs didn't all arrive on the same day
sad.gif

But I've been known to sit up to the wee hours of the morning, sometimes the larger hours of the next day, watching anime XD

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back