Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III & Gaiden: Sword Oratoria

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Freya is one troublesome deity but Bell has to thank her for helping him grow and get stronger in her own twisted way, after all she's the one who left the grimoire at the pub.

It was nice to binge on this series the other day.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ May 2 2015,1:55 PM)we saw Freya take it from her bookcase and remarking Bell needs to get more power..so she left it at the tavern with somehow manipulating/knowing Bell would get it. Does Syr have a connection with Freya??
QUOTE (Masich @ May 02 2015, 05:26 PM)I so wish this series was not playing in Arcs or something... And seriously hope that the next episode will be the last episode with the whole Liliruca shadowy background... Just give up!, let him/others help! and join Hestia Familia already!also i suspect Syr is part of Freya familia telling by 'accidents' she involved Bell, first her wallet and now the book :/... or just coincidences to make her look like she is? well at last, ep.6 ended Lili's shady arc (btw nice placeholder Wolfie)
happy.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ May 08 2015, 08:00 PM)QUOTE (nijlandp @ May 2 2015,1:55 PM)we saw Freya take it from her bookcase and realso i suspect Syr is part of Freya familia telling by 'accidents' she involved Bell, first her wallet and now the book :/... or just coincidences to make her look like she is? well at last, ep.6 ended Lili's shady arc (btw nice placeholder Wolfie)
QUOTE (NecroRyu @ May 08 2015, 08:00 PM)QUOTE (nijlandp @ May 2 2015,1:55 PM)we saw Freya take it from her bookcase and remarking Bell needs to get more power..so she left it at the tavern with somehow manipulating/knowing Bell would get it. Does Syr have a connection with Freya??QUOTE (Masich @ May 02 2015, 05:26 PM)I so wish this series was not playing in Arcs or something... And seriously hope that the next episode will be the last episode with the whole Liliruca shadowy background... Just give up!, let him/others help! and join Hestia Familia already!also i suspect Syr is part of Freya familia telling by 'accidents' she involved Bell, first her wallet and now the book :/... or just coincidences to make her look like she is? well at last, ep.6 ended Lili's shady arc (btw nice placeholder Wolfie)

Syr does seem a good possibility of being with Freya. Maybe she is Freya in disguise?? So Lili just wants to leave her family. She should just join Hestia as mentioned. Why do i get the feeling that Hestia's family will just collect the so-called weaklings from the other families? I wonder how they solved the stuff that was stolen from Lili by the other adventurers...we didn't get to see anything of that..

QUOTE (nijlandp @ May 12 2015, 12:54 PM)Syr does seem a good possibility of being with Freya. Maybe she is Freya in disguise?? So Lili just wants to leave her family. She should just join Hestia as mentioned. Why do i get the feeling that Hestia's family will just collect the so-called weaklings from the other families? I wonder how they solved the stuff that was stolen from Liliindeed Freya and Syr aren't seen together yet too, if prums like Lili can deceive as 'chienthrope' why not a goddess?... aware of Bell's potential she'll test him a red minotaurus next, at least he's getting along with Aiz as his trainer in ep.7
biggrin.gif

When last we left our intrepid heroes, We saw ©Hestia (Read as "Chesty-Ah") agonizing over her latest case of indecision...

©Hestia - "I've trained long and hard, (Oooo... Long and hard.... BELL-Kun!!
biggrin.gif
*recovers from drooling with a shudder*) yet I need just the perfect setting to unleash my new finishing move! What to do? What to do?!?!"

[Events of episode 7 unfold....]

*In alley confronting Wallenwhatsit about fraternizing with Bell-Kun*

©Hestia finally snaps and before she can restrain herself, she unleashes her latest, most DEVASTATING finishing move combo yet!

[A-la Naruto]

©Hestia - "Go! Finishing move, LEAPING BOOBIE-STRADDLE-NO-JUTSU!!!"

Bell-Kun is rendered utterly defeated & twitching spastically instantly....
Even Wallenwhatsit stares in complete awe of the results of this Hokage-level technique....
laugh.gif

Fun episode! Can't wait to witness Bell-Kun facing his greatest (Non-female) fear, courtesy of... Well, watch the episode!
tongue.gif

Enjoy everyone!

Well with episode 7 we see that Hestia-sama finally met two of her rivals for Bell-kun's affection here. Well Lili is a very good supporter now since it seems like she'll be working along side only Bell-kun from here on out, and as for Aiz-san..... well she lives up to being somewhat of the typical dumb blonde in a way.

Still when I saw her fight against Bell-kun for improving his compatibility I was suddenly reminded of the Saber vs Shirou sparing matches from the Fate series there.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ May 16 2015, 11:11 AM)as for Aiz-san..... well she lives up to being somewhat of the typical dumb blonde in a way.

Still when I saw her fight against Bell-kun for improving his compatibility I was suddenly reminded of the Saber vs Shirou sparing matches from the Fate series there.
QUOTE (Knorris908 @ May 15 2015, 02:05 PM)[Events of episode 7 unfold....]

*In alley confronting Wallenwhatsit about fraternizing with Bell-Kun*

©Hestia finally snaps and before she can restrain herself, she unleashes her latest, most DEVASTATING finishing move combo yet!

[A-la Naruto]

©Hestia - "Go! Finishing move, LEAPING BOOBIE-STRADDLE-NO-JUTSU!!!"

Bell-Kun is rendered utterly defeated & twitching spastically instantly..like in Pokémon games "IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE" xD but, can she or Sabaiz beat Ottarl's mad bull if Tako Bell-kun can't?... I wonder if he is wanted to join Freya Familia when all his tests end, as revenge for something ©hesti@ did to her?
sleep.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ May 16 2015, 05:11 PM)Well with episode 7 we see that Hestia-sama finally met two of her rivals for Bell-kun's affection here. Well Lili is a very good supporter now since it seems like she'll be working along side only Bell-kun from here on out, and as for Aiz-san..... well she lives up to being somewhat of the typical dumb blonde in a way.

Hestia was pretty jealous. She really doesn't want any rivals. I wonder if she will accept Lili if she would ask to be allowed in Hestia's family. We know Lili wants to leave her family so it would be normal to join the one of Bell. Aiz is pretty boring as a character. She indeed seems dumb and somewhat emotionless. Till now she is the most boring character in the series. Hopefully that will change..

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ May 16 2015, 02:19 PM) like in Pokémon games "IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE" xD but, can she or Sabaiz beat Ottarl's mad bull if Tako Bell-kun can't?... I wonder if he is wanted to join Freya Familia when all his tests end, as revenge for something ©hesti@ did to her?
sleep.gif

Tako-Bell-Kun.... Are you suggesting that they make a run for the DUNGEON? (Twist on the Taco Bell slogan to "Make a run for the BORDER" in their commercials.).
tongue.gif

"I'm so bad, I should be in detention!" Anyone here even old enough to get the reference?
dry.gif

Well this "ancient" dragon is really looking forward to this week's episode! I'm more of an ancient NEKO if you ask me though...

Ciao guys.

Ken N.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ May 16 2015, 03:28 PM)Aiz is pretty boring as a character. She indeed seems dumb and somewhat emotionless. Till now she is the most boring character in the series. Hopefully that will change..
QUOTE (Knorris908 @ May 20 2015, 07:37 AM)Tako-Bell-Kun.... Are you suggesting that they make a run for the DUNGEON? (Twist on the Taco Bell slogan to "Make a run for the BORDER" in their commercials.).
tongue.gif

"I'm so bad, I should be in detention!" Anyone here even old enoughJulio from Easy Money? Anthrax? well i'm an 'ancient Libra Saint', so i recall the ads xD tako means fool or octopus like Koro-sensei... i prefer Ryuu than Vanilla Aiz but she began to interest me, training Tako Bell aka Red Bull killer in ep.8
tongue.gif

Bell actually pulls it off to defeat the one-horned minotaur. He may have lost a lot of equipment though, although he gets a pretty nasty sword in return. This episode did show he needs more help: Lili is not a frontline fighter and he can't handle large groups or multiple strong adversaries. They need a tank figure.
As the next episode says Welf Crozzo blacksmith, that will be the new companion who can give him some new equipment as well.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ May 24 2015, 03:09 PM)Welf Crozzo blacksmith, that will be the new companion who can give him some new equipment as well.most likely he's the redhead guy seen joining in this pic, his sword looks similar to a nasty one wielded by that minotaur... or maybe it's the same blade in case Bell gave it to him, as thanks for his light armor if he's the tank figure needed
smile.gif

Well in any case I think he pretty much showed that even a level 1 can have his day. Graned he did get rather haxzors kind of stats with his running around and whatnot. In any case he pretty much showed that he could handle himself after all. Not only that but he did this not only so he could get better but to actually look cool in front of the ladies here, especially Aiz of course.
tongue.gif

Still I kind of wonder what that ability was that Hestia was talking about earlier, I kind of wonder if it was him able to dual wield or having the ability to one-hand great swords with no problem at all.
biggrin.gif

Well, this is not exactly the tank i expected. Welf ain't the strongest but if he can make personal armor who cares..
Bell does have a good party now with some good possibilities. To have an argonaut skill is nice but it seems to be a one-shot attack. So with multiple enemies it won't help much.
I wonder why Bell still hasn't invited Lili to change to the Hestia familia...Is the remark of Lili that she can't hold the rear on her own also going to go into play in a next episode?

QUOTE (nijlandp @ May 30 2015, 01:11 PM)Bell does have a good party now with some good possibilities. To have an argonaut skill is nice but it seems to be a one-shot attack. So with multiple enemies it won't help much.yup at last level 2 and got a critical hit skill turning famous, yet looked down by some adventurers for his new title... so as lil' Lili is of Soma Familia i think Welf from Hephaistos', I wouldn't be surprised if Aiz leaves Loki to join Rookie-kun
biggrin.gif

I've been silent lately because I was crazy overworked, then I got sick. Still sick, but had to throw this one in:

QUOTE (Bell's Note)"Or Maybe... BURNING FIGHTING FIGHTER!?"

Did anyone else catch that totally over the top OreShura reference, complete with the same style visual flash plate?
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Norren @ Jun 01 2015, 03:25 PM) I've been silent lately because I was crazy overworked, then I got sick.  Still sick, but had to throw this one in:

QUOTE (Bell's Note)"Or Maybe... BURNING FIGHTING FIGHTER!?"

Did anyone else catch that totally over the top OreShura reference, complete with the same style visual flash plate?
laugh.gif

...complete with CHestia constantly saying DEATH at the end of each sentence while swinging her twin-tails around with sandbags on the tips! Oh, and his handler Eina standing in cool pose with her arms crossed while holding a huge ladle....
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Jun 02 2015, 11:25 PM)...complete with CHestia constantly saying DEATH at the end of each sentence while swinging her twin-tails around with sandbags on the tips! Oh, and his handler Eina standing in cool pose with her arms crossed while holding a huge ladle....
laugh.gif
thanx for reminding me this gag, I dropped it after a few eps so i didn't recall lol
by ep'10 PV, I think Chestia will ask many new characters to help Tako Bell
happy.gif

So Bell and company are in trouble. It looks like they do need help...however if the gods are not allowed to go into the dungeon and Hestia and Hermes are going to break the rules: Does this mean just more trouble for Bell and company? It may become a nice episode to see Ryu in action..she always seemed to be a dangerous waitress with her adventurer background so now we get to see why..

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back