Ecchi-Haven

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Wow what a great site
biggrin.gif
, you did a pretty good job Anime-Addict-san, now the search after good ecchi wallpapers through the whole internet has a end
laugh.gif
.Thank you for this amazing site .

/me retired/revived cofounding member

Dang anime-addict I can't reach you... Ab Syndicate.... Oh well well need to get back to work

Well it has been a terrible past few months. Ecchi-Haven languishes while I wait for parts for both the file server, and my personal PC, which is by far the worst off. To top it all off, my Laptop I ordered a month ago from CyberPower PC is nowhere to be found, and I can't use the PC's at work for such questionable activities. So after 2 new motherboards a new powersupply, and a whole lot of elbow grease, I should be able to get them both back up to maximum capacity.

On the developers side of things, we at ecchi haven are going to try to simplify the site a little, with dome redesign, and hopefully a lot less clutter. That ball is in DarkFire's feild however, whit myself just a a overall layout consultant. SO expect more activity before mid month!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back