Editing...

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

xXtenteninjaXx

-chi
Kouhai
I'll edit some pictures [anime] as signatures or watever, but im only doing it if its anime.
I can:
- change hair color, eye color, clothes, ect.
- blinking text
- flashy text
- cool fonts
- brushes (just make sure send the site with the exact brush)
- text outline
- 3D text
- raining
- burning
- drop shadow
- texture
and more...

if any one needs video editing thats what i do so just give me a shout.
biggrin.gif

and if you need advice just ask.
smile.gif

Naturaly free of charge
laugh.gif

free of charge?.. wow.. we got free services at FTV as donations.. sweet.. we got ourselves a deal.. although, the stuff i send in the near future are video and anime picture products i create myself.. what i'm gonna need help on is to edit it.. meaning just little touches here and there, suggestions about it, and add-ons to what you think fits best
wink.gif

QUOTE (雪Yuki @ Dec 30 2006, 10:34 PM) Sorry dont wish to take the lime light, but if any one needs video editing thats what i do so just give me a shout.
biggrin.gif

o.o;;; i wanna try to put subs on song anime videos...
too bad i dunno jap

you might not want to double post around here xXtenteninjaXx..
you can edit and add to your previous post..
QUOTE (xXtenteninjaXx @ Dec 31 2006, 08:39 PM)mmk
this would also be considered spamming around here..
just look out next time
wink.gif

QUOTE o.o;;; i wanna try to put subs on song anime videos... i dont know japanese either.
if you want me to do it i will give it a go, if you can get it translated.
if you just want advice just ask.

QUOTE (雪Yuki @ Jan 01 2007, 02:49 PM) o.o;;; i wanna try to put subs on song anime videos...
if you want me to do it i will give it a go, if you can get it translated.
if you just want advice just ask.

How do you go about adding subs to animes? What program would you recommend? or what are the steps involved? There are some things I got translated into Spanish that I would like to sub
laugh.gif

QUOTE (orofena-chan @ Jan 03 2007, 06:59 AM)
How do you go about adding subs to animes? What program would you recommend? or what are the steps involved? There are some things I got translated into Spanish that I would like to sub
laugh.gif

Well I used "Windows Movie Maker" to add subs to my music video

ex: AMV Example

Heres are the steps:

1. Make sure the video is compatible with "Windows Movie Maker" (or whichever program you use)
2. Then you add the clip to the timeline.
3. Go to Tools (on "Windows Movie Maker")
4. Click on "Titles and Credits"
5. Click on the first option it gives you, on the next screen look for "Change the animation title", then scroll around until you find "Subtitle", when highlighted click on "Edit title Text" (you can change font and color if you want, just click the option under "Edit title Text")
6. Start subbing!!

I recommend you do one sentence at a time, you'll have to repeat the process for every line spoken. Then all you have to do is stretch out the subbed layer to match when it start or end. And you add the next line. You should practice until you get the hang of it...I got it in 10 minutes!!

Also, you can't do that Karaoke thing you see in the beginning of anime with Movie Maker...I tried to do it for the AMV up there.

And for those who use macs: heres my tutorial.The program that most of you have will be Imovie so we will use that for the basics of adding subs to somthing.
first you need to open imovie (obviously). ok next you need to import the peice of work you need to add subs to. (as seen below):
import.jpg

Ok now you have your piece of work drag it to the timeline at the bottom.
once you have done that, select titles from the menu. as seen below):
clicktitles.jpg

then scroll down the titles menu till you see subtitles, click on that and then write the subs for that bit of the dialogue in the box at the bottom, on this screenshot is where it says yuki's tutorial, the two line are for each line of dialogue. here you can change the font, size and color too.
selictsubtitles.jpg

then if your happy with what you have written drag your titles to the timeline under the main bit of footage you used. from there you can change the length and ajust the timing by dragging the subtitle layer around, like so:
howto.jpg
And then repeat the process for each scentence you want to add.
P.s. in the pics shown, there was no actual footage,you will drag your subs to the space under where they are on my pics.
sorry if its not to clear any more questions or things you dont understand just pm me.

P.P.S. this was done quickly,i will do a more thorough tutorial when i have time.

yeah but the one above mine is for windows movie maker, sorry i dont have much experience editing on PCs (yet)

QUOTE (xXtenteninjaXx @ Dec 30 2006, 10:01 PM) I'll edit some pictures [anime] as signatures or watever, but im only doing it if its anime.
I can:
- change hair color, eye color, clothes, ect.
- blinking text
- flashy text
- cool fonts
- brushes (just make sure send the site with the exact brush)
- text outline
- 3D text
- raining
- burning
- drop shadow
- texture
and more...
Isn't it more like.... anyone can do this basic stuff if they have Photoshop?? Esp things like outline, drop shadow and texture
dry.gif

QUOTE (sziur_18 @ Jan 05 2007, 11:05 AM)QUOTE (orofena-chan @ Jan 03 2007, 06:59 AM)
How do you go about adding subs to animes?  What program would you recommend? or what are the steps involved?  There are some things I got translated into Spanish that I would like to sub 
Well I used "Windows Movie Maker" to add subs to my music video

ex: AMV Example

Heres are the steps:

1. Make sure the video is compatible with "Windows Movie Maker" (or whichever program you use)
2. Then you add the clip to the timeline.
3. Go to Tools (on "Windows Movie Maker")
4. Click on "Titles and Credits"
5. Click on the first option it gives you, on the next screen look for "Change the animation title", then scroll around until you find "Subtitle", when highlighted click on "Edit title Text" (you can change font and color if you want, just click the option under "Edit title Text")
6. Start subbing!!

I recommend you do one sentence at a time, you'll have to repeat the process for every line spoken. Then all you have to do is stretch out the subbed layer to match when it start or end. And you add the next line. You should practice until you get the hang of it...I got it in 10 minutes!!

Also, you can't do that Karaoke thing you see in the beginning of anime with Movie Maker...I tried to do it for the AMV up there.

You can also ask me about WMM... okay?
"I will not post any tutorial since no one asks about it"

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back