ESE (episode screenshot engine)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya, I've just found the site, and I'm loving it. Just for some clarification, the ESE is a program that you run to pick random screenshots, or are the screenshots generated by the server on the fly? If it is the latter, I'm somewhat worried about the load on the server, especially as this site becomes more popular.

Best,
~ SP

The server runs ESE after fetching the episode.

if you click on anime link at the main site, there will be some screenshots. if i were not mistaken, those are auto generated by the ESE script.

lol..maybe daft can change the code so that it will start taking screenshot from certain timeline. but nothing wrong with taking opening n ending thou..

I've adjusted it so it doesn't show the first 2 and the last 2 minutes or so worth of screenshots.

looking good daft im amazed since i came back from holz to find screenshots in the front page

the only thing i don't like is that screenshots are shown on the way to the download page, i.e., i always go through a page with screenshots of the episode i want to see, and not only it makes page lading a little slower but it might also have pics that i don't want to see =P

my opinion is that people should have to click on a "screenshots" link on the series' page to see them.. anyone agree with me?

i'm not being picky, i just want fansub tv to be even more awesome than it is already =)

/jp

I agree with Darkdog alittle about the possible spoilers but to be honest the pictures are so fuzzy unless you expand them i don't think it'll spoil too much.

makes perfect sense to me. i mean, we'd have to do nothing just to get an idea about the anime, iite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back