Fairy Tail

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I really liked how Gildarts was chosen as the next master.. To be really honest i never ever ever saw that coming. I would have thought Laxus would be next. But Gildarts is obviously the best choice.

Also for the next dragon slayers, at first i thought they were Natsu and Gazjeel's clones (As one of them was eating the arrow, and the other looked kinda like a young Natsu from behind).

But the best thing about the new dragon slayers are their cats..

Also, do you reckon those 2 dragon slayers are going to join Fairy Tail in the future? Fairy Tail already have 3 + Laxus (If you count him). Seeing how Gazjeel and Wendy were originally part of other guilds.

Too good to be true.

Seriously, that would be an overkill. With five DSs plus Laxus at their disposal, Fairy Tail could probably destroy a small country just by themselves ;].

I dont think they need two additional Dragon Slayers to destroy a country. Natsu would probably be enough ^^
Its not impossible for them to join Fairy Tail but I dont think so. Just like grdel already said, it would be too much.

Just read the newest chapter...

Could Igneel be Zeref?
Because that would/could be his connection to Natsu.
Unless Zeref is Acknoglia (Gotta reread and make sure that Zeref isn't there when Acknolgia is)

No I dont think Zeref is Igneel, but he might be a dragon or at least a dragon slayer. But he defenitely isnt Acnologia, that would make no sense.

Seem that Porlyusica is a air dragonsalyer too, or even Grandine herself. But since we dont know if dragons can turn into humans in that world who knows.

Okay I have to say after starting to read the manga, and after quite some time now being current with the chapters now, I can understand why they are doing a filler arc for the anime.

For some reason if always tends to be a given for most series like this to have something like a tournament arc involved here. Not only that but the up-comming date is what strikes me as odd as to what will happen, and pretty much it being the date the dragons ave disappeared from the world.

So with that being said I wonder if Zeref will be brought back into the capital this time around. It seems things aren't looking too good with how things have been playing out behind the matches.

Also, I have to say seeng Mavis haing around the group tends to be rather cute. Pretty much gives me a good reason to look forward to this arc being animated... eventually.
tongue.gif

Yes but unlike most other tournaments in mangas and animes here we have a it more as a sidestory since the real story is what Zeref is planning. And how Sabertooth gets finally their asses handed to them of course.
I dont think what Zeref plans will be something bad since he didnt appear to be bad when we saw him last. Or at least I dont think it will be bad for the world but only to specific persons (like Lucy and Acnologia for example).

Well I understand that Zeref is not an overly bad person, with the Tenrou Arc but can have his moments to where people want him to do dark things toward others if you will. I mean he doesn't like using his powers to destroy the innocent at all, but will use it powers toward the people that ry and make him do that.

Still I get this feeling that Nasu may have come across him at one point while he was with Igneel. Granted that doesn't mean that Nasu has ever met him, but more along the line of Zeref comming accorss him when Nasu was doing things with Igneel.

In any case it wuld seem that Lucy is not only going to have a very bad role in this arc later on, but also pretty much getting cub-stomped by Minerva from Sabertooth. Anyways since Raven Tail is out of ht epicture it seems that Sabertooth has to be the ones to mess with the Fair tail crew now.

Still I did enjoy how Nasu decided to solo most of Sabertooth after hearing what happened to one of thier mages being kicked out becuase she got a bit too cocky in the match.
tongue.gif

Yes this arc had two major epic moments which one of them is how Natsu invaded Sabertooth while the other beeing Erzas fight against the hundred monsters. Damn Im soooo looking forward to seeing that animated.

While Lucy is certainly strong with her Zodiac Keys shes pretty limited in the use of them as you have seen in that fight because everyone except Aquarius wouldnt have been able to do everything and Sabertooths people have to be strong when they are the strongest guild. But Im surprised and disappointed that Minerva had such a nasty personality -.- Well its not a surprise actually if you think of who is her father.
I wonder what the dropout now wants to do, she really shouldve joined Fairy Tail. But whats not can still be.

Yeah Raven Tail was a major disappointment. Sure I knew that Laxus would beat them but that was just pathetic and a waste for their guild. But Im sure they are not completely out of the picture.

Indeed itwould of been way too easy just to write them off like that, but they may come back later in this story arc, or maybe in some other story arc.

Still I did enojy the moment were Macarov asked Laxus to confort Mavis when she was crying over how she made the mistake of choosing the Second Master fo the Guild. It was adorable, but at the same time kind of wierd. I mean how can you confort a spirit that only guild members can see.

Granted I do enojy her very much so since she tends to compliment Macarov with his personality at times. Pretty much if it helps the guild look good then by all means allow it.

As for that dropout she may end up with Mermaid Heel since she did loose that bet with the sword wielder. Also, speaking of her it seems that she too has a vendetta against Jerall. To top it all off he was pretty much exposed, but at the same time it was explained as to why he always wore his mask at times. Granted it was a good excuse, but you know it still won't end well for him in the end run.

Although seeing that even though he is trying to atone for his sins he still has people that want to kill him, but oddly enough Erza is probablly the first one to actually see him try and live on for his atonement. Still I found it kind of funny that Meeredy and Ultear make him botch his fight when he was about to expose who he really was at that point.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jul 26 2012, 06:05 PM) As for that dropout she may end up with Mermaid Heel since she did loose that bet with the sword wielder.
That wont happen in the near future since you saw her joining the army so in the end she will become an enemy again, or maybe worked for them all along.

Yes his story isnt nearly over too, you can already see Erza and Millenia (or whats the cat girls name was) fighting over him (in a not good way).

Indeed, you're right about that part of Erza and her catgirl friend.

Although I have to say that there now is a running gag with Elfman and Evergreen being a match. Pretty much the two deny it outright in unison but for some reason they do seem like a good pairing.

Also, speaking of pairings I kind of wonder if Gray would ever respond to Juvia's feelings at all. I mean most of the guild tends to know about Juvia's feelings towards him and they kind of wonder about what will happen with those two.
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jul 26 2012, 11:00 PM) Also, speaking of pairings I kind of wonder if Gray would ever respond to Juvia's feelings at all. I mean most of the guild tends to know about Juvia's feelings towards him and they kind of wonder about what will happen with those two.
rolleyes.gif

He knows about them too and already told her that he isnt interested.

Yes Elfman and Ever should finally stop beeing all lousy and go out.
Other possible pairings would be:
NatsuXLisanna (not that Natsu would ever be interested in such stuff -.-)
ErzaXJelal (if Erza wouldnt be mine)
LusyXKana (they already have something going on, believe me)
UltearXGray (farfetched but not impossible)
CharlesXHappy (Charles should stop deniying it)
GazilleXLevy (obvious)

Okay now with the latest chapter here with Ichya I have to say after seeing who that rabbit was I can only come to say one thing that should be said in a British Accent, "My... Brain... Hurts...."
laugh.gif

Still I get this feeling that Igneel may make his own move out of all of this, but again that might be Gagel's dragon as well since I'm not to sure here.
unsure.gif

Oh yeah to add to the pairings there I think the NasuxLucy tends to be more of an obvious choice there. I mean they have made a pretty good teem ever since they first met.
tongue.gif

Okay not only did we manage to see Natsu being a total badass, but it seems that Gagell managed to sumble across the dragon grave site. Also, it was interesting to see how the leader for Saber Tooth got agitated that they weren't in first by one point now. Not only that but to see that his own members that said they were the strongest in the guild to be taken down like that.

Pretty much I kind of wonder how things will turn out for Fairy Tail in the end of all of this. Not only that but Jerall actually confronting the culprit and then doing the famous cutaway to a to be continued page. For some reason when Breach and Narutard come to an end I'm sure this will take this place as probablly the first non-SJ series to do rather well.
tongue.gif

Yes there will be heads rolling in Sabertooth now because they really got degraded. Two of their dragonslayers easily beat by one alone is a giant humiliation.

Well just like in the last arc we get a bad premonition again even though its Levy this time instead of Lucy. But last time it went well so I dont think it will be overly tragic this time.

So the one with Zeref-like powers is a woman but to be honest there is no one coming to mind since the only two women we saw beeing close to Jelal were Erza and Ultear. And maybe Miliana but I dont think its her either.

I thought it was still Lucy since she is going to cause all of it, and Levy was the one writing about how many of the people, incluing friends, there were killed due to what was going to happen.

Still for some reason in seems that Carlla still doesn't want to say anything even though her preconitions are usually never wrong if things go the way the do. It makes me wonder why she decides to not talk about it when it could quite possibly be prevented if they take the nessessary precautions.

Yes Lucy is the one they will use to cause it but the the one saying that something bad will happen is Levy this time.

I dont think they would be able to overturn Charles premonition and mostly it its the necessary precautions that cause it to begin with. I think she doesnt say anything because the only thing she knows is a falling castle and nothing more and that doesnt really help much.

So now were getting into the whole messing with time travel now. *sigh* There are three things that may happen here, one they accidentally go back to the year X777 and inadvertantly drag the dragons to the present date, two go back to the right time period they were aiming for and rewrite all of history changing everything that happened up until now, or three take a page out of Marvel Comics and go with the Multiverse idea.

In any case I just hope they don't mess with a Fixed Point in Time here since it'll pretty much break the seire's universe if done incorrectly.
unsure.gif

Ah I'm like that since I've been watching way too much Doctor Who and am now worried when Time Travel come into play over things like this.

I hope they wont do anything with timetravel and just defeat Acnologia and Zeref (which I still dont think needs to be defeated) the usual way because I hate timetravel.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back