Fansub TV Awards #5

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
No way in hell, would one of my favorite lolicons part with his stash of lolis...
wink.gif
Simply unthinkable!
tongue.gif
They have "nurtured" him through all kinds of weather when it was way tough for him on his own. You are as always, most generous with your "prizes," dear doofie-chan.
wub.gif

QUOTE but really, me giving away my precious lolis? oh you silly goose.Yeah before that hell has to freeze over, since as a common little girl admirer, before I would give away soemthing from my sacred loli stash I'd rather give away a leg...and sicne doof is even abigger lolicon...

In any case thats still a really nice give away doofie^^.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Sep 28 2011, 12:42 AM) What he said. A loli is fine too.
Kit! How could you! T.T I know I've been away for awhile but I'm still a girl!
sad.gif

@doof: never said you'd give away your lolis, just thought about them when you volunteered prizes
tongue.gif

You had a few Touhou girls in those pics and I have to say I'll take you up on those offers if you're serious of course.
tongue.gif

If you're serious about the Touhou stuff then I have to get serious about obtaining that somehow. I just hope it doesn't boil down to playing one fo the danmaku games though since I'm not all that great mind you. Although it has the most wonderful characters and music that you can't help but want to play said games.
tongue.gif

You nuts giving away those prices. Also for the simple fact, you know what your costs will be if any european or asian wins that price XD

Anyways userbars, aint really the problem for these awards. Everybody can make them if i or somebody else posts the old userbar tutorial we used before on the early FTV Awards.

But i dont see many people in this thread posting. No use holding these awards if less then 15 people enter it.

Aren't I one of the lucky ones being state side here and all. That means I do have a chance to get that Touhou art book after all.... Well that is if there is a competition mind you.
tongue.gif

will be it more expensive being shipped to mexico? I'm ready for any contest to win your lo... erm an artbook
tongue.gif

mexico is about the same
______
Halloleen ava: loli vampire hunter Maria Renard (Castlevania Dracula X Rondo of Blood)
Rob-offart26.jpg

Maybe you should talk to Daft then, he gave away prices in the past. I still have the Shonen Jump i won laying around here somewhere XD.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back