Fansub TV Awards #5

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Putin.jpg

y so srs?

QUOTE (monsta666 @ Jan 31 2009, 05:51 PM) Accusing someone of cheating or foul play is a very serious allegation. To accuse someone of cheating, is to question their integrity and honesty. I don't think it can be done without some evidence being provided. In most cases the burden of proof lies with the accuser (innocent until proven guilty?). So I don't think any votes should become deleted/void unless there is strong grounds for foul play. We can have our suspicions, but until we have evidence, it is all hearsay. Well that's my opinion on the matter.
Don't ask me. I'm not the one digging for evidence. Let's just wait and see until what DoR does. It's pointless to continue without knowing whether or not he'll really disqualify votes. Because if he doesn't then all this talk is relatively pointless and a waste of time. If he does disqualify votes, then the topic can be brought up for question. And I agree with doofus above.
tongue.gif

As do I...doofie-san! 100% behind you!
wink.gif
I mean gee, fraud on FTV? It boggles the mind to think such a thing can occur when this awards event is and should be, all about having fun. And while there may be rules applied, to maintain some order, who, in their right mind, would ever stoop to such a level? And for what? That being said, I agree with some of the opinions given, and while all is suspect, based on some of the posting herein, I think each one who participated in the voting, did so with good intentions and in good fun and they each have their reasons for voting the way they did. That is to be respected always and not something to be denied. Amusing to think about it though...fraud on FTV? Wow...
wink.gif

Agreeing with Yaya, I may have never looked at every single vote but it seemed to me like everyone had good intentions too. It should be mostly seen as fun but some people can be quite competitive I suppose. As long as no one was accused of fraud without evidence and their name mentioned, then there shouldn't be a problem of it being secretly investigated if doesn't cost much delay? I hope? Maybe the thought of "fraud" shouldn't of been brought up publicly. >-<;

On a side note... I want to see results! XD lol

edit: it seems we are going with just Emi-chan's userbars alone?
blink.gif

@Noshi, we pretty much using Emi's userbars yes.

@The rest:

This isnt the first time i suspect fraud in the FTV Awards. Last one also contained alot of votes that didnt make sense to alot of people. Anyways first i have to do some research, and try to compare the patern of voting from this awards and the last one, the corrupt voting is pretty much done by the same people as last time. But i will get back on that.

QUOTE (Noshi @ Feb 01 2009, 01:57 AM)On a side note... I want to see results! XD lol
These aren't the official results but here is the score as I counted them. Only a few awards were close, so unless there was a large amount of rigging I don't think the final results will be much different to this. If anyone has any discrepancies with my count please say so!

Results!!!
mostrespectednp2.jpg

CODE
mostrespectednp2.jpg

QUOTE Most Respected:
daft27: 21
Kit-Tsukasa: 3
Noshi: 2
Hamasusuke: 1

Winner: daft27

funniestmemberea6.jpg

CODE
funniestmemberea6.jpg

QUOTE Funniest member:
chreyzee: 8
senpai-kun: 5
shinigamii: 2
wwwwww: 1
iamdeath: 1
daft27: 1
JCDRANZER: 1
Hiasubi: 1
monsta666: 1
damienstryker: 1

Winner: chreyzee

mostfriendlyel9.jpg

CODE
mostfriendlyel9.jpg

QUOTE Most Friendly:
monsta666: 5
shinigamii: 4
JunMisugi: 4
ImTakes: 3
labk1ta: 3
Kit-Tsukasa: 2
Chuuko: 2
Kansatsusha-sama: 1
Kid-Wolf: 1
Nahrallah: 1
Julezia: 1

Winner: monsta666

bestmalememberef7.jpg

CODE
bestmalememberef7.jpg

QUOTE Best Male Member:
Barbobot: 4
Kid-Wolf: 3
JunMisugi: 3
monsta666: 2
Hiasubi: 2
Hamasusuke: 1
shinigamii: 1
oppai-ga-suki: 1
noob: 1
Chuuko: 1
senpai-kun: 1

Winner: Barbobot

bestfemalememberey3.jpg

CODE
bestfemalememberey3.jpg

QUOTE Best Female member:
ImTakes: 13
Carlita: 3
chiisai_hana: 3
labk1ta: 3
poonk: 1
julezia: 1
Nahrallah: 1

Winner: ImTakes

biggestloliconhh9.jpg

CODE
biggestloliconhh9.jpg

QUOTE Biggest Lolicon:
Hiasubi: 9
monsta666: 3
Gustav1976: 2
Kid-Wolf: 2
MKK2004: 1

Winner: Hiasubi

mosthelpfulyv6.jpg

CODE
mosthelpfulyv6.jpg

QUOTE Most Helpful:
monsta666: 11
Kit-Tsukasa: 5
labk1ta: 4
langes01x: 2
chreyzee: 1
samthebear: 1
shinigamii: 1
Barbobot: 1
JunMisugi: 1

Winner: monsta666

biggestanimeotakuwd7.jpg

CODE
biggestanimeotakuwd7.jpg

QUOTE Biggest anime Otaku:
JCDRANZER: 18
Marine-RX179: 2
Vicepuma: 1
AnimeWiz07: 1

Winner: JCDRANZER

bestavatarandsignaturein8.jpg

CODE
bestavatarandsignaturein8.jpg

QUOTE Best Avatar and Signature:
Chuuko: 7
Dragon-of-Rune: 5
doomsayer: 4
Noshi: 3
Kit-Tsukasa: 1
oppai-ga-suki: 1
ImTakes: 1
Shadow Pony: 1

Winner: Chuuko

beststaffmemberkl0.jpg

CODE
beststaffmemberkl0.jpg

QUOTE Best Staff Member:
JunMisugi: 12
Kit-Tsukasa: 8
Nahrallah: 2
Dragon-of-Rune: 1

Winner: JunMisugi

bestnewcomerlm5.jpg

CODE
bestnewcomerlm5.jpg

QUOTE Best Newcomer:
Maiku_Ando: 8
Uz3r013: 4
Emi-chan: 3
Gustav1976: 3
Carlita: 2

Winner: Maiku_Ando

bestgraphicartistua9.jpg

CODE
bestgraphicartistua9.jpg

QUOTE Best Graphic Artist:
shinigamii: 12
Kansatsusha-sama: 4
doomsayer: 2
Hamasusuke: 2
Emi-chan: 2
Uz3r013: 1
Dragon-of-Rune: 1
wwwwww: 1

Winner: shinigamii

bestcriticjn0.jpg

CODE
bestcriticjn0.jpg

QUOTE Best Critic:
senpai-kun: 9
Carlita: 5
EggBeast: 4
Uz3r013: 1
AccipiterF1: 1

Winner: senpai-kun

mostknowledgeablefl9.jpg

CODE
mostknowledgeablefl9.jpg

QUOTE Most Knowledgeable:
Kit-Tsukasa: 9
Dalriada: 5
monsta666: 4
Uz3r013: 3
mamori: 1
JCDRANZER: 1
langes01x: 1
rgtmath: 1
ImTakes: 1

Winner: Kit-Tsukasa

mosttrustworthyrt1.jpg

CODE
mosttrustworthyrt1.jpg

QUOTE Most Trustworthy:
ImTakes: 12
daft27: 7
senpai-kun: 3
JunMisugi: 1
julezia: 1

Winner: ImTakes

*Jawdrops* Wow I'm supprised that I almost won at least one award in all of this. I have to say congrats to those that won thier respective titles. Also, I even noticed we ended up with a tie for the bigest lolicon award.

So are both memebers going ot have the title, or will we have to do some tie breaking voting on that one I wonder.
tongue.gif

Besides I'll bet the two lolicon votes for me were just a joke since I was kind of open about it on this thread though.

These results are not final. We are still waiting on DoR's votes I believe. Some results will possibly shift as a result. As I said before, obviously most are pretty much set in stone unless DoR starts discounting certain votes.

umm yea who gave me a vote in most friendly lol haha... and wow 4 vote for best gfx artist lol and 12 to shini....imma ask Primula to freeze him lol XD......

Also chuuko won for best sig and ava....hummm is it because of my Horo sig/gif?? XD

Well I know that, but seeing the unoffical count I can't believe I was that close.

Besides this was my frist time voting for anything here. So I only voted for the people that I interacted well enough. At some points it was hard to fill up the entire list without hunting down how sould be voted for what, but at least I voted for the people that I know that should of been voted for thier respective title though.

And as for the sig/avy. vote yeah for me it was all becuase of Horo, since you know the saying, "All hail to the tail."
tongue.gif

only places 1 vote can make a diffrence is "best male" "most friendly" and "Biggest lolicon". unless DoR's votes = more than 1.
tongue.gif

that could be interesting. Regular members votes = 1. Sempais votes = 2. Fansub TV Team = 3
laugh.gif

hmm, of the winners, i dont know: JunMisugi, chreyzee, doofus123, and Maiku_Ando.

Hmmm, i wouldnt beable to tell Hiasubi is a lolicon based on his sig and manga selection. i dont think any of those mangas have a loli in them, maybe immortal regis, if u count depore as a loli, and i guess Change 123 has Ginga, but those 2 arnt really that loli.
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Uz3r013)hmm, of the winners, i dont know: JunMisugi, chreyzee, doofus123, and Maiku_Ando.

Hmmm, i wouldnt beable to tell Hiasubi is a lolicon based on his sig and manga selection. i dont think any of those mangas have a loli in them, maybe immortal regis, if u count depore as a loli, and i guess Change 123 has Ginga, but those 2 arnt really that loli. rolleyes.gifFufufu maybe it's because I usually don't post much in the areas where you usually lurk around
tongue.gif

As for Hia, well just read his legendary loli loli post and you know why people see him on the same lolicon level like doof
laugh.gif

I guess in some twisted way that can be a compliment. In any case it's what happens when you post something that a lolicon is afraid of doing out in the open. Never the less I think Hia-san had to take a break from the loli series just to recover. I mean yeah I'd probably avoid any loli-baised series for a while if that happened to myself as well.

Heck wasn't I the first person to mention how dangeroous that can become?
ph34r.gif

In any case it seems like this place has enough room for more then one of the biggest lolicons for this year I guess.
tongue.gif

i wish i was a lolicon...
sleep.gif
well...not really. i love breasts too much
rolleyes.gif
(B to D is for me
biggrin.gif
)

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Jan 31 2009, 09:16 PM)Fufufu maybe it's because I usually don't post much in the areas where you usually lurk around .

As for Hia, well just read his legendary loli loli post and you know why people see him on the same lolicon level like doof

well what alley ways and sewers do you lurk? and how about a link to this "legendary" post.
wink.gif

Congratulations everyone! I too was surprised to see how many votes I got, that's so awesome, thanks guys!

Uz3r: this is the post, lol. It's why I voted for him, lol^^

Uz3r you can love breasts and still be a lolicon
tongue.gif
I voted for Monsta because he was the first lolicon I was officially aware of and he introduced me to the concept
laugh.gif
In otherwords if I start degenerating into something unmentionable IT'S ALL HIS FAULT!
tongue.gif

Who the heck voted for me for Best Newcomer?
blink.gif

I'm looking forward to next time round as by then I should be able to have interacted enough with people to fill in more categories.

Ermmmm click on doofies picture guys.

QUOTE (shinigamii @ Feb 01 2009, 11:53 AM)Ermmmm click on doofies picture guys.
HAHAHA
laugh.gif
I like your style doofus-san
tongue.gif

Of my reply to your post is to remind you of how importance moe is according to Suzimiya Haruhi
biggrin.gif

Oh and guys next time around I better get more votes or the moe suffers
484cc4215cae81cbd2ed258mt1.gif

By gustl1976

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back