Fansub TV Awards #5

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE In any case it seems like this place has enough room for more then one of the biggest lolicons for this year I guess. tongue.gifWell...Tsurupettan is full of win after all
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Uz3r013)well what alley ways and sewers do you lurk? and how about a link to this "legendary" post. wink.gifJyaa when you're interested you can always use the search engine
tongue.gif
As for Hias legendary law bending post, Carlita-san already gave out the link
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (shini)Ermmmm click on doofies picture guys. Aaah that doujin, it's even more funny when you know some background informations
laugh.gif

Ah and of course congrats to all winners, especially to Hia and doof who won the probably most desired award
tongue.gif

WOW....I honestly had no idea about the awards already being done.....it just flew past me, I guess its because I've been busy with uni and other stuff.
rolleyes.gif
I only know of this because a dear friend informed of it yesterday on MSN.
rolleyes.gif

Thank you very much for all your votes and congratulations to all winners of the FTV Awards.
biggrin.gif

I'm glad I can keep my "Biggest Spammer" award from the 4th Awards, since the category is now defunct (I think).
rolleyes.gif
WAIT....does that mean winners of the 4th award have to "return" (or shall I say delete their 4th award tab) if they don't win the award in the same category in the 5th award ?
wink.gif

Who made the award tabs ??? They're awesome....THANK YOU so MUCH....which character is on the "biggest anime otaku" award tab....I think I've seen that character in a "game" before.
wink.gif
rolleyes.gif

Fraud.....seriously....doesn't look like it.
dry.gif

UNI IS CANCELLED TODAY...........SNOW FIGHT!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Feb 02 2009, 02:03 AM) WOW....I honestly had no idea about the awards already being done.....it just flew past me, I guess its because I've been busy with uni and other stuff.
rolleyes.gif
I only know of this because a dear friend informed of it yesterday on MSN.
rolleyes.gif

Thank you very much for all your votes and congratulations to all winners of the FTV Awards.
biggrin.gif

I'm glad I can keep my "Biggest Spammer" award from the 4th Awards, since the category is now defunct (I think).
rolleyes.gif
WAIT....does that mean winners of the 4th award have to "return" (or shall I say delete their 4th award tab) if they don't win the award in the same category in the 5th award ?
wink.gif

Who made the award tabs ??? They're awesome....THANK YOU so MUCH....which character is on the "biggest anime otaku" award tab....I think I've seen that character in a "game" before.
wink.gif
rolleyes.gif

Fraud.....seriously....doesn't look like it.
dry.gif

UNI IS CANCELLED TODAY...........SNOW FIGHT!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

To answer your questions, Emi-chan made the userbars...You can keep the award userbars from past awards, but you may want to indicate from which ones like jul10 did.

As for who's the character, I don't know. Too small/magnified of an image to see.

So are the votes for this year's awards finsihed and are the votes accurate enough. For them to be a legitamate count in the end.

I think the votes are accurate and everything has been sorted Wolfie seeing as we haven;t heard anything more about any possible scandal.
Officially the polls are now closed at though at least I believe.

QUOTE (Maiku_Ando @ Feb 10 2009, 07:17 PM) Well assuming the count dosnt change, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who voted for me and to Emi-chan for the lovly work there.
I meant to post here a few weeks back, to say thank you, to all who voted for me. I am grateful for your confidence. I also tip my hat to the other fellow FTV award winners. And like, Maiku_Ando, already stated, but I will second that statement...beautifully done userbars, Emi-chan!
wink.gif

You're all very welcome, I'm so glad that they want to be used.
They all look good on the winners. Thank you for the appreciation. ^__^

Little late, but i wanted to say that all the userbars are awesome, they look very nice. So really nice work on the userbars, emi-chan
wink.gif

Never expected that i would actually win one though
biggrin.gif
really cool
cool.gif

Will since the fifth FTV awards are already 2 years old and the event is long looong over I guess it's time to unpin this thread and the voting thread.

Also seems, since i have been gone. There where no more FTV Awards o_O

Nobody has any intrest in it? Or you guys to lazy to start one up
tongue.gif

Leave me a message on my profile if you need help setting it up. Atleast if there are enough people that want it.

I might be busy, but i can always spare some time for my old favorite community
wink.gif

Ah DoR i see you're up form you long nap it would seem.
tongue.gif

From my guess it might be a bit of both here, but at the same time a little bit more on the laziness part of things though. In any case if you're going to start it up for another Awards session go right ahead since I haven't obtained any major title since I joined here.
rolleyes.gif
laugh.gif

I have spoken to several members of FTV regarding the FTV Awards in the past and the general feeling is there is not enough active members, or forum activity, to make this award worthwhile. If there was more people then there would be a greater reason to run the award but as it stands it is not worth it considering the amount of time you would need to run this event not to mention the time it would take to design the various user bars for the awards.

That said, if a number of other posters wish for the award to take place please post in this thread or write a comment on DoR's wall and I am sure something can be done for this award to happen.

Yeah i figured that much. Been keeping my eyes on this forum for a while. Thats why i said, if enough people want it.

Aint gonna waste my energy if not needed. I am busy already as it is.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Sep 26 2011, 08:59 AM) Yeah i figured that much. Been keeping my eyes on this forum for a while. Thats why i said, if enough people want it.

Aint gonna waste my energy if not needed. I am busy already as it is.
We seem to also have lost Kansa for the user bars :\ Haven't seen him in a while.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Sep 26 2011, 09:28 PM) We seem to also have lost Kansa for the user bars :\ Haven't seen him in a while.
Well i do see him on msn regularly, but he never responds to me when i greet him.
Ah well, i suppose we could drop him a message. Maybe he's up for this, who knows.

QUOTE (doofus123 @ Sep 27 2011, 03:17 PM) i do have things to give away as award, if that helps.
For some reason doof, all i can think about is your extensive collection of lolis
laugh.gif

As long as it's a cute loli then I'm fine with it as well.
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

too bad lolis aren't the prizes after all but I'm ok with the rewards above
tongue.gif
...so the last FTV awards were given back in 2009? I was somewhat active back then but didn't know about those awards, my bad
sleep.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back