Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody

-chan
Kouhai
Synopsis
Type-Moon mega-hit Fate/stay night is to receive a further anime adaptation in the form of a theatrical movie edition.

The announcement comes obliquely by way of the opening of the official movie site, though it is devoid of content.

The movie will be following the Unlimited Blade Works route. It is being created by Studio DEEN using the same cast and crew as the anime.

Genres: Action, Fantasy, Supernatural
Duration: 1 hr. 40 min.

The topic for the movie is also being mentione in this thread here:

http://boards.fansub.tv/?showtopic=1442

dchaos:I'm reopening this thread b/c although there is conversation in the original Fate/Stay Night thread, they ARE two totally different things. I'm also considering merging the stuff from Fate/Stay Night anime thread regarding this movie into this thread.
For more reasons, what if the movie is different from the series in some way. User wants to discuss the movie, but is forced into the show's thread - gets spoiled about the show (which they planned to see after having really enjoyed the movie). The other way around too (someone has seen the show and wants to discuss it, but has not seen the movie yet).
This is especially true since movies often don't get subbed until a year or more after the original release, so information about it would be coming in sporadically until then.

That said, if you disagree with my reasoning...feel free to re-close I guess...

Well to be honest it seems that the series thread is being used for both the Reprocution and the movie to begin with. Besides it's not really much of a spoiler since the movie goes in a completely different direction to begin with, while only a few things remain the same. Like for example who the Servants ture identities are. Also, since there isn't much talk about the movie yet since it's currently airing in theatres there is nothing much to talk about, for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back