FTV Fansubbing Project/Group

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (ImTakes @ Jul 11 2009, 03:38 PM) After a flurry of last minute work, last night, with Yoshimune episode 10, is it ready to go or what? Just wondering. And what is the status of episode 11? I would like to know so I can plan my time to be of help aside from real life. Okay, keep us posted.
wink.gif

@Kit:
Re-posted, as I am not sure you read this since I did not get any feedback from you.
I saw the post. I just didn't think it was worth saying "okay" in just a post
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jul 11 2009, 08:45 PM) I saw the post. I just didn't think it was worth saying "okay" in just a post
tongue.gif

Ah...you know me, I gotta get a confirmation in writing, or I am left wondering. I don't like to assume anything and since you are in charge, even less so.
wink.gif
Thanks and so now what? Haha...sorry but I gotta ask. Will VIPS have access or what? And what of the final QC, so you can determine whether or not I passed? I remember reading somewhere, your saying you would test folks? Maybe it was my imagination...not sure.
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Jul 11 2009, 08:49 PM) Will VIPS have access or what? And what of the final QC, so you can determine whether or not I passed? I remember reading somewhere, your saying you would test folks? Maybe it was my imagination...not sure.
rolleyes.gif

QC for Yoshimune 10 and School Days 4 are done. I have attached those in their respective threads.

I've given you and doom access to edit posts in the current work section only. If you two need more "privileges" outside that forum at the moment, let me know so I can implement it. However, you two still can't delete other posts at this point (dunno about your own) so let me know if you two need that for convenience or whatever

That's fine, as that is all I need. It will be so much more efficient/convenient to update the respective thread, as we edit and QC whatever episodes are being worked on.The Mods can handle the folks who may visit and start posting in the forum.

Got a question!
rolleyes.gif
Back in the day, FTV hosted the released episodes for Yoshimune. Is it considered taboo to still do so now that FTV-Subs is subbing it? I saw the episode release on AnimeSuki and Tokyo Toshokan but not here. Just wondering...I know we have the fan-sub website and I've told many FTV friends herein, about the series/project, but lots more FTV members may not be aware of the new FTV project so perhaps, if you were to consider it, our group could use a little PR here as well, by posting the episode on the front page, where all other releases are currently? Just wondering...

It might be that Daft modified the bots or something. Other than that it should show up here.

QUOTE (doomsayer @ Jul 12 2009, 05:18 PM) It might be that Daft modified the bots or something. Other than that it should show up here.
If I'm not mistaken, since the series is "old" and/or unpopular the bots will no longer look for the series.

QUOTE (truth2belief @ Jul 12 2009, 07:44 PM) Then what's with the series like Don't Lose, Makendo OVA that just came out here. Are they just manually put in?
Don't Lose, Makendo OVA has a different name than the original series since it has OVA on the end thus it was probably picked up as the bot thought it was a different series. Just a hypothesis though.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jul 12 2009, 06:16 PM) If I'm not mistaken, since the series is "old" and/or unpopular the bots will no longer look for the series.
Okay, that would make sense and I have seen other "older/unpopular" series on here, so why not "re-introduce" Yoshimune to the site. Can that be done, yes or no?
Also, please remember that this series has not been subbed since November 2008. I used to visit the FB-Scramble site when it was being subbed, and a fan base definitely does exist...it is what one would call, " a unique series, not to the liking of everyone, but still worth watching." How's that for what one could call, "a little anime spin?"
tongue.gif

http://anime.fansub.tv/episodes.php/970/Yoshimune/
Update: I sent a pm to daft, with a link here, to ask if he can "fix" it.
wink.gif

Okay, as I was not sure where to post this on the FTV-Subs website, I will do so here. I plan to write up a recommendation on the website, My Anime List, of which I am a member, on Yoshimune. I noticed the other day, there are no written recommendations by fans and the fansub groups are missing. So, as I like to do a little PR for our efforts, I will post there and add our group to the list and then I will come back here and post the link. Look for it towards the weekend.
wink.gif
Gambatte Mina!
tongue.gif
Let's get episode 11 out and off the rug!
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

Is it just me or can no one access the other forum? I keep getting "Date base error" or "Board does not exist. Make sure you did not mis-type the URL."

EDIT: never mind, according to IE the servers are undergoing Maintenance.

QUOTE (doomsayer @ Jul 16 2009, 01:56 PM) Is it just me or can no one access the other forum? I keep getting "Date base error" or "Board does not exist. Make sure you did not mis-type the URL."

EDIT: never mind, according to IE the servers are undergoing Maintenance.
there is maintenance going on by the host of the forum. It should be back within a couple hours.

QUOTE (langes01x @ Jul 16 2009, 02:12 PM) there is maintenance going on by the host of the forum. It should be back within a couple hours.
Zetaboards is still a new boards so expect maintenance from time to time. If it ever goes down, just come back here to discuss small things.

Hi people, about week ago i posted a reply where i requested about could i be the karaoke maker. Ive done a karaoke sample of my work (its a cheap version) on school days 4. Like Langes-dono reguested me to create a sample for him, so im here to tell that the sample is done and i was wondering where should i upload it, because i dont have any program that could cut off the OP from it. Right now im on my friend.. having a peaceful hangover. So i could upload my sample to somesite like youtube or something on Sunday. =) Later !

QUOTE (UnDead-Mushroom @ Jul 18 2009, 11:32 AM) Hi people, about week ago i posted a reply where i requested about could i be the karaoke maker. Ive done a karaoke sample of my work (its a cheap version) on school days 4. Like Langes-dono reguested me to create a sample for him, so im here to tell that the sample is done and i was wondering where should i upload it, because i dont have any program that could cut off the OP from it. Right now im on my friend.. having a peaceful hangover. So i could upload my sample to somesite like youtube or something on Sunday. =) Later !
Just sending me the .ass file would work. I've got the raw so it wouldn't take me long to check it over and respond. I've got work though most days so it may take me a bit to get to as I'm working on one of the series we are doing.

If you went the other way and used hardsubs you'll have to host the video somewhere.

Okay well i think i have softsubs because i havent done anything with the vdub or stuff. =) well ill just send it to you so you can check it. Later !
smile.gif

Welcome aboard, UnDead-Mushroom-san. I was just wondering if you also have the gift to translate? That would be so awesome if you did. I see episode 4 of School Days, was just released. Congrats to the team currently collaborating on that series. Looking forward to the next release of episode 11 of Yoshimune.
wink.gif

Ello, well you see i volunteered for the karaoke thing cus i can understand like 80% of japanese what they are saying. And ive been going for a summer school for japanese languange only. I coud be like backup-TL or something
smile.gif
But um when i get home ill try sending the karaoke sample of school days 4 op for langes-dono and see what the future brings on its time. =)

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back