FTV Fansubbing Project/Group

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Well, looking forward to see what you are capable of in terms of Karaoke. And, hoping you may be able to collaborate with the FTV-Sub team members responsible for doing the translations, perhaps, in picking up the slack when they are behind or busy. All the best!
wink.gif

Well, I am impressed with the fine work, moshiburner, langes and doomsayer have done with White Knights. No corrections/edits were needed. Everything is well done and in place, in my opinion. This episode is ready as far as I am concerned. I do a few have questions but will ask in the staff only thread.

I have a question! I tried to access the Himitsu section of the forum and I was denied access. It came up in big bold letters: Access Denied! Gee...was it something I said, or is that part of the forum still under construction?
wink.gif

Would sure like to know. Thanks...

It say approval require so i guess no one have permission lol.

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Jul 27 2009, 11:22 AM) I have a question! I tried to access the Himitsu section of the forum and I was denied access. It came up in big bold letters: Access Denied! Gee...was it something I said, or is that part of the forum still under construction?
wink.gif

Would sure like to know. Thanks...
No one but kit seems to have access to that part of the forum. It shouldn't really matter though since there isn't anything there to see as far as I know anyways.

QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ Jul 27 2009, 11:53 AM) It say approval require so i guess no one have permission lol.
Ah...con razon. Okay, we will see what Kit has to say to us all about it. Hum...
wink.gif

@langes...while that may be true, I was curious and thought I was in hot water or something, when I could not get in.
rolleyes.gif
Just having fun, while trying to plough through edits and stuff...

New animes have been released so, have we got the Tl yet? i think we should start sub those hm hm ?

QUOTE (UnDead-Mushroom @ Oct 03 2009, 11:54 AM) New animes have been released so, have we got the Tl yet? i think we should start sub those hm hm ?
Unfortunately for many of us life has become busy and we don't have as much time to fansub as we did a few months ago. Unless we can get a few more people willing to apply (timers and typesetters preferably as that is the problem right now) we may not be able to pick up anything new this season. Heck we haven't even finished School Days yet.

we kinda need to finish that now. I'm thinking about putting up a blog post to pick up shows this fall that are NOT being subbed so far since the number of groups this season seem really scarce, especially for the likes of Nogizaka Haruka S2, Letter Bee, and a few others...

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Oct 04 2009, 11:16 AM) we kinda need to finish that now. I'm thinking about putting up a blog post to pick up shows this fall that are NOT being subbed so far since the number of groups this season seem really scarce, especially for the likes of Nogizaka Haruka S2, Letter Bee, and a few others...
It seems you spoke a little early as letter bee has about 4 subbers right now. Nogizaka season 2 would be a possibility if no one else claims it but like I said some of us (myself included) don't have much time to fansub right now. You also have to remember that the season just started so there will be many more shows coming and subbers might lag behind as they decide what they want to sub.

QUOTE (langes01x @ Oct 04 2009, 07:09 PM) It seems you spoke a little early as letter bee has about 4 subbers right now. Nogizaka season 2 would be a possibility if no one else claims it but like I said some of us (myself included) don't have much time to fansub right now. You also have to remember that the season just started so there will be many more shows coming and subbers might lag behind as they decide what they want to sub.
none of them fansub....they ripped it straight off crunchyroll.

I'm usually ready to encode... although i havent seen any new SD so if anyone want me to encode the other yall need to tell me.

Oh well .. crap happens for a reason.. even ive gotten pretty busy than few months ago.. now i got a new work always from friday to sunday.. so all the free time i have are the week days... and i even have my school.. and my freetime.. chikusho... we gotta make out something. If ppl would have had time, i looked foward for someone to make subs & stuff for the new animes like : Kampfer, Nyan Koi! & Seitokai No Ichizon. <:/

QUOTE (UnDead-Mushroom @ Oct 05 2009, 01:53 PM) Oh well .. crap happens for a reason.. even ive gotten pretty busy than few months ago.. now i got a new work always from friday to sunday.. so all the free time i have are the week days... and i even have my school.. and my freetime.. chikusho... we gotta make out something. If ppl would have had time, i looked foward for someone to make subs & stuff for the new animes like : Kampfer, Nyan Koi! & Seitokai No Ichizon. <:/
All three of those are being released by other groups already so we likely wouldn't do any of those given the choice. Also just wait a couple days or even a week after a show first airs and you will likely see then how many subbers pick a show up.

QUOTE (UnDead-Mushroom @ Oct 05 2009, 01:53 PM) Oh well .. crap happens for a reason.. even ive gotten pretty busy than few months ago.. now i got a new work always from friday to sunday.. so all the free time i have are the week days... and i even have my school.. and my freetime.. chikusho... we gotta make out something. If ppl would have had time, i looked foward for someone to make subs & stuff for the new animes like : Kampfer, Nyan Koi! & Seitokai No Ichizon. <:/
Kampfer and Nyan Koi to be done by gg, plus there is no real interest at this point to sub the show. Seitokai has been dropped by gg, but will be picked up by Eclipse.
Fairy Tail and Sasameki Koto have recently been dropped by gg, but no idea if DB will continue with the former project alone. Since it's a big name series, someone is guaranteed to sub it despite being streamed on Crunchyroll. No word on whether Shin-gx or Chihiro will also drop Sasameki or not, but Chihiro probably won't since they have a similar reasoning for Asura Cryin' 2 at the moment.

Hmmh okay.. i dont know but um, does it have something to do in a bad way if other team have started subbed something and other team would start sub the same series ?

Oh Yeah, a thing i forgot to ask, anybody knows if any team is going to be up for the subbing thing for Nogizaka Haruka No Himitsu s2 ?

QUOTE (UnDead-Mushroom @ Oct 07 2009, 12:56 PM) Hmmh okay.. i dont know but um, does it have something to do in a bad way if other team have started subbed something and other team would start sub the same series ?

Oh Yeah, a thing i forgot to ask, anybody knows if any team is going to be up for the subbing thing for Nogizaka Haruka No Himitsu s2 ?
Mamiko just released one. We are also currently in the process of releasing the episode.

Hooray! Glad to see you all are still in the fansubbing business...
wink.gif
Just downloaded Yoshimune episode 12 and look forward to watching it. Look forward to more episodes from you guys! Gambatte and don't give up as you have come this far!
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back