FTV Radio - pikopiko?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Maybe we can vote on soundtracks or something like that... or vote on tracks and whatnot. I'm just testing this idea out for right now. If there's a lot of support, we can even do live DJs. I've DJed for another internet radio station so I have an idea of sort of what to expect.

... maybe i'll change the playlist to Rozen Maiden. Think this is like the 100th time I've listened to the soundtrack...

hmmm.... where does the $400 that is required to run this site come from? daft? do you have dark and suspicious underground connections with the anime mafia? (is there an anime mafia??). (not that i'm complaining, i use Fansub stuff)

but great idea, more music is more good.

$400 is actually more than what's needed to run the site, but if you want to grow and expand, then it's better to aim for a higher number. Actually, this month $427 was spent... but next month will be only $176. I want to get more servers too... (pout pout pout).

Say daft, you wouldnt happen to have a direct download site where you downloaded the Rozen Maiden OST, would you? I've been looking for that and the Air OST

QUOTE (onimike @ Jan 27 2005, 09:40 PM) whats a pls file type? sorry for my ignorance. T_T
pls is a playlist. You can open it up with WinAMP or Realplayer.

Sounds great, especially for 64 kbps...

I'm looking forward to getting the Air soundtrack as well... I really like that opening theme.

good idea daft. im thinking the same actually. but meh..dont have the skills to setup a shoutcast server
sleep.gif

QUOTE Say daft, you wouldnt happen to have a direct download site where you downloaded the Rozen Maiden OST, would you? I've been looking for that and the Air OST

you can find it via bittorrent. or you can visit my site to download it
tongue.gif

Stupid low downing limit.
dry.gif
I dont listen to internet radio because of it.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back