FTV-Subs

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Well, it's not like I don't have experience translating. I know what it's like when the editor, TLC, timer, and encoder aren't around. That's how I learned the whole works.

It especially hurts if you do a manga and no one helps (making scanlations, making the picture white/black, overwriting the words with english, fixing up the things with broken pictures cause of the japanese wordds that have to be translated are there, translating those Oh so small kanji with a bad resolution, putting them in PSD's...)

Compared to that, doing anime is a piece of cake. But thanks, I'll bother ImTakes now. I'm not excited about fansubbing, I'm excited about doing something for FTV.

QUOTE (truth2belief @ Jul 01 2009, 01:44 PM) Compared to that, doing anime is a piece of cake. But thanks, I'll bother ImTakes now. I'm not excited about fansubbing, I'm excited about doing something for FTV.
It won't be a bother at all...in fact, I am always willing to learn something new except, I do not wish to step on anyone's toes, especially, the FTV fansub team's toes.
tongue.gif
Just pm me and we can go from there.
wink.gif

I gotta wonder why you choose such an oddball anime... but I'm not judging. lol

Kudos to learning Japanese and then using it to help others... even if it is just to fansub. I mean could you imagine what would happen of all the fansubbers dissappered... I would cry.

QUOTE (skychan @ Jul 01 2009, 11:22 PM) I gotta wonder why you choose such an oddball anime... but I'm not judging. lol
Like Langes said earlier, there wasnt much activity concerning the DVD versions of School Days. so why not do School Days? The DVD versions hadnt been done, and its a bit pointless reproducing whats been done by many many other groups.

So we did School Days

Nice effort to the team. Indeed School Days don't have much love especially dvd side. So far as I watch School Days again, I encounter no problem.

Hope, this kind effort grow and prosper.

PS: Nice choice though this will likely waking my very sweet nightmare .............

FTV-Subs presents our new project Yoshimune starting with the unsubbed episode 10 now fully translated by us! First post has been updated with the download link as well as our new forums and IRC channel. Please visit us
cool.gif

Whats the irc channel adress kit?

#FTV-subs @ rizon.net

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back