General Games Discussion

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
You can use any singal as long as it tranmiting it but if you trying to use the laptop as a wifi location then u need to set that up first.

Google it on how.

btw ps3 and xbox new low price....

NOW THE WII will be soon XD just by -$50

QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ Sep 23 2009, 02:59 PM) You can use any singal as long as it tranmiting it but if you trying to use the laptop as a wifi location then u need to set that up first.

Google it on how.

btw ps3 and xbox new low price....

NOW THE WII will be soon XD just by -$50
thanks for that

i already bought ps3 got it hook up to the wifi none the less it good i borrowed infamous that sick game

Yume Nikki.

Anyone else played it besides me and got depressed after the ending? This is seriously the first time i felt like this.

Thats not gonna compare to brutal legand when it comes out.
tongue.gif
can't wait to get in the action to complete the game it looks great from the videos.

QUOTE (arnold09 @ Nov 06 2009, 01:41 PM) Thats not gonna compare to brutal legand when it comes out.
tongue.gif
can't wait to get in the action to complete the game it looks great from the videos.
When it comes out? Hasn't it already been out now for a while??

hello there,i love gaming,i have PC,ps2,psp and Xbox 360 i prefer FPS and racing games like GT or Forza i also play som F1 manger free games on the web..bye all
wink.gif

Have u every bought a game that brand new but when u play it wont load??

I have i bought assassin creed 2 today but when i put it on it only read the disc and stop

I want to buy few games like shuffle, kanon and clannad series where can I buy that I want give it for present for a friend of mine?

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Dec 07 2009, 02:58 AM)I want to buy few games like shuffle, kanon and clannad series where can I buy that I want give it for present for a friend of mine?

Shuffle can be purchased in English from MangaGamer. Personally, this game wasn't all that good in my opinion, and if you only decide to get one or two, don't buy this one.

Clannad can be purchased from www.himeyashop.com I suggest the Full Voice version, though it's expensive (I think it cost me about $70.) This game is well worth the price in my opinion, and is probably my favorite VN to date.

If you want the all-ages version of Kanon, it can also be found at HimeyaShop, however, if you want the Ero version, you have to go to their alternate site, ErogeShop. The Ero scenes didn't have any impact on the plot, and in some cases seemed just thrown in, so it's really personal preference which version you get.

Please note that both Clannad and Kanon require a translation patch to be played in english, and Clannad does not have the User Interface translated even with the current "seen.txt" patch. If you need help getting those I'd be happy to point you in the right direction.

Hopefully those work out for you. I'm not sure where you are getting them shipped to.

I just bought BF2 on Steam, because of the ridiculously low price.
I've played quite a lot of BF2142, so I already have an EA account.
I also have a GameSpy account from way, way back, that's still valid. The passwords I have for both are correct, yet I can't "retrieve" either in the game.Both are attached to the same e-mail address. If I try to create a new account, it complains about the e-mail address already being in use.

What's the trick?

Been reading me some Sankaku Complex. LOL at all the nerdrage at FFXIII. Lotsa people seem to hate it. Looks like #13 is pretty unlucky still, lol.

Funniest thing I've seen: critique calling the game "linear as a piece of string". I wonder if the gamers just woke up realized that all FF games are linear as a stick, or if we see here a case of Square going above and beyond by creating AN EVEN MORE LINEAR GAME which I frankly thought impossible after experiencing some other of their works. :
smile.gif
The picture is pretty telling though: http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/12/18/f...iece-of-string/

Hasn't the Final Fantasy series been exceedingly linear, especially since they took out the explorable over world in X (not that it provided a huge amount of non-linearity anyway)? I don't see that as a good argument. I see no complaints on the actual combat system though so I'm just gonna go ahead and ignore whatever Sankaku is saying at the moment.

The witchers game

Please help me i got the witchers game for the pc but it wont work on my windows 7 can you help me few people saying that it will work can you help me right now.

thank you

hey has anyone have this game if so i need help find character in chapter 2 at the hairy bear called zolton i cant find him where is he??

the witcher game is title of game

hi just wondering if anyone has the first sims game if they having trouble in installing it and having % just rollback to one

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Apr 04 2010, 05:17 PM) hi just wondering if anyone has the first sims game if they having trouble in installing it and having % just rollback to one
that means that either your installation disc is corrupt or it can't detect one (or more) of your system files that it needs to execute the rest of the installation.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Apr 05 2010, 10:33 AM) that means that either your installation disc is corrupt or it can't detect one (or more) of your system files that it needs to execute the rest of the installation.
You sure? When they where installing it it reach 99% it's just rolled back to 0% it's weird I want to know if they could just copy the cd to hdd then maybe it work then

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Apr 04 2010, 08:37 PM) You sure? When they where installing it it reach 99% it's just rolled back to 0% it's weird I want to know if they could just copy the cd to hdd then maybe it work then
An installation program shouldn't just choose to roll back. It must mean one of the following:
1) your disk/iso is corrupt (depending if you actually bought a legitimate copy of what you are attempting to install). If it's legitimate, you may want to look at their manual or call customer service.
2) Is the installation giving you some sort of warning or error during the installation or in a log of some sort? That would be most helpful in figuring out what may be the problem
3) you don't have enough space to install the program and the program is uninstalling itself because of that brick wall it's running into.

Also, if the disc is legitimate, copying the data on the disc to your hard drive won't do any good

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Apr 05 2010, 03:16 PM) An installation program shouldn't just choose to roll back. It must mean one of the following:
1) your disk/iso is corrupt (depending if you actually bought a legitimate copy of what you are attempting to install). If it's legitimate, you may want to look at their manual or call customer service.
2) Is the installation giving you some sort of warning or error during the installation or in a log of some sort? That would be most helpful in figuring out what may be the problem
3) you don't have enough space to install the program and the program is uninstalling itself because of that brick wall it's running into.

Also, if the disc is legitimate, copying the data on the disc to your hard drive won't do any good
hm? its laptop not even 2 years old they have 200gb free space and its vista computer they want me to bring my game version see if it works i think its the disk not sure yet

This guy said i should change the compatibility on the disk so i can play it on vista when trying to install the game it self so is it wise?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back