General Photoshop help thread.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
can some one give me site to get new bushes and fronts i have no luck looking for them. please and thank you

i have tried google i cant find any free ones

QUOTE i have no luck looking for them

and thank you.

see what i said is i have ho luck fining them. i looked and all i found were ones you had to pay for. thank you

NineTailsD3mon,

You can make GIFs in Photoshop, or I'd rather say Image Ready.
It's much easier in Flash though, you just need to distribute your pictures over the time ruler and then export the image as GIF.

@ninetails i have zipped all of my brushes and uploaded to mega upload do you want them ? i will post a link later

Can you be a little more precise? Picture type: old photo, new photo, magazine scan, old digital image etc... And what you mean with "fix a picture's quality", do you mean: removing scratches, removing scanlines etc...

Does anyone use CS3?
I need to export a fairly large file into a video format that isn't a .quv

The last time I tried, it exported all 300 frames into indivudial photos, now I'm stuck inserting them frame by frame into flash. It takes a long time to insert 300 frames and align them all if you were wondering
mad.gif

Please be more specific and explain in full detail what you want. The more we know the faster we can help you.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Sep 25 2007, 08:29 AM) Please be more specific and explain in full detail what you want. The more we know the faster we can help you.
I think that person trying to like get a screen from a show and let say make it 2 time bigger the qulatiy will go down there so things need to be fix there.
1 way to fix that is Vectoring and recoloring the whole pic.

can someone tell me how to post a pic in the forums? and maybe make a pic part of my signature? im a total noob at this...>.< if anyone can help me thatd be great....

This request doesn't really belong here. This thread is for photoshop help, not for help on how to post images on the forum or to put an image in your signature.
If you use the search function, you would find that there are explanations for both posting images and including images in your signature.
Further, I have sent you a PM with 'detailed' instructions on how to do both. Please check your inbox.

~DChaosBlade

QUOTE (ShadowPony @ Sep 07 2006, 06:59 AM) the magic wand doesn't seem to be cooperating with me that is why for this i'm using the extract dialog box under the filter menu, i have more control over what is being extracted
wink.gif

For rendering better look for some TUTs on how to use the pentool as it gives you the better ability to take brakes and you can fix some problems with your rendering(cutting out BG and leaving a subject in a transparent BG). Usually rendering TUTs show you how to use the pentool or Mag lasso, haven't seen one on Magic wand though...

-EDIT-
The Extract Filter i heard is really good only for FX like smoke, light or other stuff that is hard to render. There is another long way which is even more effective and it has to do somethin with the Channels. Forgot where I saw that TUT though...

Ummm...wow...Gerber...
You DO realize that you just replied to someone who posted a little over 2 years ago right? Like, seriously, WHY?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back