Goong S

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

samthebear

-sama
Sempai
Goong S aka Prince hours/ Season S/ Palace S/ Imperial Household/ Goong Special - [lots of names for this one...]
goongS.jpg

Genre: Romance, comedy, historic, drama
There is 20 episodes and the subbing is still on going.

Synopsis:
The Empress (Myung Se Bin) is in her early 30s, but she is still not married. Since, the 1st successor to the throne died, the royal family is in search for a new successor. Incidentally, they come to know of a young man who was in fact a son of the prince to a woman who left the Palace for her to be able to keep her pregnancy a secret. The young man's name was Lee Hoo (Se7en), more commonly known to his friends as Kang Hoo. Lee Hoo worked as a delivery boy at a Chinese restaurant, and was known for his 7-minute maximum delivery time. Lee Hoo had been brought up as more of a punk than a prince so his habits and his way of conversing were very different from the people of royal blood. Although he had never dreamt of living in the Palace, he one day finds himself immersing himself in its grandeur and improving himself to prove that he indeed deserves to be called the Successor to the throne.

He soon finds out that not only will he be facing lessons to the path of royalty, and dilemmas of love and of stature, but he will also learn to compete for the position he had been, first and foremostly, called for. --- taken from Silent Regrets

I havent actually seen this but i think i'll pick this up to watch at a later date when most of not all the episodes are subbed. anyone watching or have seen this please leave your comments and impressions! it sounds quite promising ^^ deff a Rags to Riches story here - so those who loved cinderella or any simliar rags to riches story will most probably like this one ^^

LOL Goong was hilarious in its own ways, but I didn't know there was a second season or something.

if memory serves right i don't think this is an 'offical' sequeal or anything since it was produced by a different company... i suppose there are connections to Goong but i don't think it's the acknowledged offical second season =/ there is another one still to be confirmed called Goong 2 which is the offical sequel to Goong (princess hours)

Taken from Wikipedia Goong 2
QUOTE Goong 2 (Korean: 궁2, Hanja: 宮2) is the official sequel to Princess Hours. A sequel was initially discussed when the success of Princess Hours was evident; however, because of the inability to resign the original cast, plans were dropped. The original producer then left the company and began work on a sequel. A conflict arose when the original production company, Eight Peaks, claimed that they had the rights to make a sequel, and the drama was forced to become Goong S. Eight Peaks then announced that they would be making a direct sequel. There have been no further details given, such as a cast list, a synopsis, and a potential airing date.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back