Harems/Reverse Harems

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Hiasubi

-Snuggle Bunny
Retired
Right i know that many of us all have our Harems or Reverse Harems?

Well this thread is designed to talk about the harems/reverse that many of us live in.

Rules: No posting of list upon list upon list every time you add some one new!

Well many of you know i have my own Ichigo Girls (That Fly in the Sky), I am Lord and Master to them

Here is my Harem at the moment:
Im currently Married to ther one and only Miria, but im naughty and have 2 Mistresses around my house these are Miharu and Mikuru, i also have numerous maids in my house:
Mayu Tsukimura - Goshusho-sama Ninomiya-kun
Misa Misa - Death Note
Ayu Tsukimiya - Kanon
Tamao Suzumi - Strawberry Panic
Nishino Tsukasa - Ichigo 100%
Miyako Miyazaki - Bamboo Blade
Akashiya Moka - Rosario to Vampire

These are the people who frequently patrol my house from enemy Harem fiends:

Shinobou - Goshusho-sama Ninomiya-kun
Tamaki Kawazoe - Bamboo Blade
Motoko - Love Hina
Dokuro-chan - Dokuro-chan
Wakaba Kutsuki - Green Green

Ive recently brought a house over in Serrien and am currently getting ready to move in any time now.

So basicaly this is a thread to tell us what goes on in our Harem/Reverse realitys
smile.gif

My Harem(WIP)
Minami Iwasaki from Lucky Star.
Jean from Claymore.
Kagaimi. Yukino's mother from Nagasarete Airantou.
Scarlet Claw from Re:Cutie Honey.
Asami from Mushi-Uta.
Kudryavka Noumi from Little Busters!
Yuiko Kurugaya from Little Busters!
Sasami Sasasegawa from Little Busters!
Rin Natsume from Little Busters!
Mio Nishizono from Little Busters!
Kanata Futaki from Little Busters!

That my current harem but you never know who I might add!

Dude i didnt know you were Jean fan! I thought you edged over to Flora or someone else,

Just out of interest is that the whole main female cast for Little Busters!?

Well it was a long hard day but im now living it up in my Mansion on Serrien, life couldnt be greater!

Dude I'm a Jean fan through and through. Flora is nice but she has nothing on Jean.

Also thats not all the girls from Little Busters I was feeling generous and left a few for everybody else.
tongue.gif

Pshaw! 11 girls is a crowd! All I need is 2

Faye - Cowboy freakin' Bebop
Fuu - Samurai freakin' Champloo,
and I'd get that shrine-maiden from Ghost hound to serve us drinks.
biggrin.gif

*drools*
tongue.gif
. gotta keep things simple! No little miss I've-got-eyes-over-half-the-size-of-my-head nonsense for me!

...lol!

Hmmmm interesting topic.... lets see how my household would look:

Shana (Shakugan no Shana) My main interest atm. For some odd reason I've fallen in love with red heads that can wield a Katana... sue me...

Aoi Sakuraba (Ai Yori Aoshi) I've always been a sucker for long hair however Aoi would be the exception. Quiet and shy, yet always making her presence known. Not to mention, <3 her voice. (japanese version)

Ayane (Nagasarete Airantou) Yeah I know what you're thinking, Machi is hella lot better. However..... shrine maiden + twin pigtails.... yeah you get the idea.... plus you know in almost EVERY harem there's ONE ditsy, less than perfect girl in the group. I choose her.

Washu (Tenchi Muyo series) If she can make me a Cabbit, play doctor with me and have "magic fingers," well.... if she can make me a Cabbit
biggrin.gif
she deserves to be in my harem.

Horo the Wise (Spice and Wolf) Every group needs someone that's a mischievous, stuck on herself, yet confident in her abilities person. She'd fit nicely.

Ayako Takasu (Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!) Chief of Security for my estate. Not to mention she'd keep the other girls in line.

Emelenzia Beatrix Rudiger (Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!) Subordinate for the security department under Ayako. I love her innocence despite being a girl of the dark side. (tried to keep it 1 girl per anime but I must have both in this case; too hard to decide)

Mariel (Hanaukyo Maid Tai) Hey if I'm going to have a harem, might as well model it after the Hanaukyo Estate! And I can't think of a better head maid to be the "responsible one" then her.
biggrin.gif

Maria (Hayate no Gotoku!) Executive Maid in charge of household duties behind Mariel. (Yes she's responsible too, however she's still "17 and fresh"..... um..... yeah... (couldn't think of anything else to say
laugh.gif
)

Ink Nijihara (Moetan) Now before anyone gets any ideas, I'm placing her in here because in practically EVERY harem out there past or present, there's ALWAYS a baby sister involved some way, somehow. It's an undeniable fact regardless if they are a romantic involvement or not. (pesky sisters
dry.gif
)

Lets see, maids, security, cooking skills, companionship, yep that should cover it all. There's a few others I'd list however that'd become more troublesome than it's worth lol. Now, just let me hit that powerball and I can make this all come true..... it all come true...... all come true.... come true..... true..... *wakes up* ah damn it!
wink.gif

Oh-maiii-friggin-gawwwwddd, am I the only female who will be an active poster in here? I must get others to join in with my reverse haremness. Uhmmm..ok, I have a VERY long list of my super hot bishounens (see profile to see what I mean lol XD), so I won't bother posting it all here...TOO lazy. Best of them all, either Sasuke from Naruto or ZERO from Vampire Knight.....or maybe Makoto from Ghost Hound....or Jin from Samurai Champloo.....or....oh no! There I go again.

I also have a real life harem....consisting of *ahem*
-Christian Bale
-Zac Effron
-Adam Levine <3 CALL DIBS!
-Chris Brown
-Arjun Rampal

Uhh, okay so here's the plan. I will eventually have an affair with every single one of those men mentioned above soometime during my life span. Perhaps all at once, a few at the same time or one at a time. That plan has not been confirmed yet.

NOW, for my reverse anime harem, since they aren't 'real' (omgsh that's so depressing, no no no....they're real they're real *rocks back and forth and keeps telling herself that*), I will use my super cool biotechnological skills and create exact replicas/clones of each one of them. Once they are created, I will alter their DNA using restrictive enzymes and transformation procedures and create a breed of male anime reverse harem servants who will be at my beck and call for my every whim at any time of the day/night.

If I don't start this up I probably never will.

For my so called harem I guess I'll have to do this:

Kohaku-san & Hisui-chan from Tsukihime/Melty Blood (the game not the anime). The reason for that is well Kohaku-san happens to like drugging people, and Hisui-chan tends to brainwash people. To top it all off they happen to be maids as well.

Sacchin from Tsukihime/Melty Blood. Well even though she's considered a vampire, but she needs some kind of attention. Also, she can fight like the best of them.

Ren (Melty Blood) Who wouldn't want to have a naughty dream famaliar like her?

Rider (Fate/stay night or Fate/ Hallow Atroxia). She looks rather hot, and need I say more.

Caster (Fate/stay night or Fate/ Hallow Atroxia). She's just so cute, and she is probablly the most misunderstood girl in the series.

Akiha (Tsukihime/Melty Blood). Well since she has kind of split persona and since she can be either nice or very mean I think I can use her both ways.

Rin Tohsaka as Kaleido Ruby (Fate/ Hallow Atroxia) What can I say I like her as a magical catgirl.

I'm sure I'll have more when I get the chance. But for now Kohaku-san is the favorite out of all the girls so far, and is considered the leader of this so called harem of mine. If she wasn't I'm sure that I'll be in big troubble with her sinc eshe can be very possessive at times.

Ah gee, I don't have many, but what I do have in my little harem camp, says plenty and they keep me very happy! I spoil them rotten too.......best cooking, they clean up.....their clothes are always fresh and clean, they help ....I could go on but here they are....
laugh.gif

Otoha....fine one and a doctor to boot. He cares for me when I am down and when I'm up.

Ah....Nue, he keeps an eye on me wherever I go.

Now, I have a hard time because he just might be my fave.....fine Kakashi.

And last but certainly not least....my first love....Urahara.

I'll try to keep my list exempt from popular picks from the others due to sticky "ownership rights" and such
tongue.gif

#1 SPOT - Urd from Ah! My ~good god!~ Goddess fame. I am not for sure if any explanation can truly be worthy of her. She makes me want to have my very own personal goddess. I wish she would come to life and provide me with much service! ah but yet I am not worthy lol *suki*

2. Nana Osaki of Nana fame - She is the definition of COOL a tortured soul, not that I am really into that type but her other qualities outweigh all that. Plus even though she is an aspiring rock princess she is down to earth and has much love for her friends. She's got a ton of heart. "A heroine of manga like proportions!" XD

3. Shizuma (The Great Etoile-Sama) of Strawberry Panic! fame - Where to begin she is your A-typical dominant female. She will tell you what to like and how to like it. She commands respect everywhere she goes & is chimney smokin hot like all the girls in my make believe harem lol Putting aside the one minor detail that she might be lesbian (YURI-YURI!) she could still bring much excitement to the harem *wink wink* ah ha!

Okay I will cut the list off at the first 3-spots for now & ponder the next additions for at least a top 5.

And now what you have all been waiting for my REVERSE HAREM!
ohmy.gif
Sike!!! haha you fangirls got excited for no reason. Umm I am too lazy to make one tired of typing. Huh? you don't think I have the stones to make one. Check back laterz... & then prepare for a list that will make you eyes pop out of their sockets... maybe/probably
tongue.gif

side-note: AJ you did a real life harem lol umm good luck with achieving those goals and remember by any means necessary! I'll let you borrow my stalking-kit the bottle labeled chloroform might come in handy
ph34r.gif
bwhaha & ha

Now then, since I've finally found a place a can brag all over about my little harem, I guess I'll be starting:

(Not in any specific order, I love them all)

1. Revy (Black Lagoon) Such a cute little being, just like me, how can I not love her?)

2. Kirino (Bamboo Blade) Uuuuu I just adore her, she's my all time favourite, by the way she's the one who pulled Saya over too..

3. Saya (Bamboo Blade) Just as cute as Kirino, oh and she's reaaaally talented too!

4. Yako Katsuragi (Neuro) Intelligent, Kawaii, a P.I. who needs more?? (only minus, Neuro, uhm.. insisited on moving in with her.......)

5. Macchi-chan (Nagasarete Airantou) evil is cute)

6. Ed (Cowboy Bebop) Yay, and Ein too!!!! Spooky!)

7. Miyu (They Are My Noble Masters) great IQ and super-loli)

8. Touka (Utawarerumono) - so cold and yet so carring a tsundere personality is a must have in any harem.

9. Dori and Gura (Utawarerumono) completely androgynous sisters, good with bows, and adore serving me sake... after the point I can't drink anymore tough..

10. Erurū and Arurū (Utawarerumono) - just couldn't leave them on their own, out there...((

11. Karura (Utawarerumono) - has some problems with Revy, but I bet they actually get along..

There are so many more out there, ehh.. too bad the girls won't stand anymore people... though who knows... things happen.

Think I'll have to put my Harem up for show now too.

-Nia from Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann. Older Nia mind you. The younger Nia is nice too, but I'm not much for loli. I want a more mature woman.

-Kimura from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. We're both american, or at least i've always assumed she was, so maybe she won't sue me...................much.

-Signum from Nanoha A's/StrikerS. Sexy and badass. Is there a better combination? Not many at least.

-Ennis from Baccano!. She may be a homunculus, but I don't discriminate.

-Yuuko from xxxHOLIC. The wisest one of the harem, but with times of complete cuteness.

Darn, alot of good ones have been taken already. Well here's my harem:

Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess
Mizuho from Onegai Teacher
Satsuki from Ichigo 100%
Orihime from Bleach
Nyuu from Elfen Lied
Yakumo from School Rumble
Yoko from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Maya from Tenjho Tenge
Tessa from Full Metal Panic
Real or Re-l from Ergo Proxy

I don't think those have been taken yet.

like tmaelstrom said, a lot has been said so I will try not to repeat any characters said even though they are also in my harem. This is in no order except for asa obviously.

Asa from shuffle - hello sig, how long have I had this ^^ sig = uber cuteness.

Simca from Air Gear - Cute with long hair, cute with short hair, also she is a good tease.

Pheles from Shakugan - don't know why, ever since asa I got a thing for green hair female. Lets face it Pheles is cool, beautiful, and strong.

Chikaru from Strawberry Panic - young women and still growing, very friendly and quite mature for her age.

Kotomi from Clannad - come on, need I say more? book smart and cute is always a plus.

Reinforce from Nanoha - I've always love her ever since her first appearence. Add that to her element being ice takes the cake.

Flora from Claymore - She does Iado, that is all there is to it.

Chihiro from Ef - Just love her, the eye patch gives off an interesting look (though sad why she wears it), and she is truly a great writer.

Koyomi/yomi from Zombie Loan - Koyomi is very bright and friendly, great to be around. Yomi is cool, seductive, and can fend for herself. Put that in with green hair and that black maid outfit = moe ^^.

Well I don't wanna make it long so I'll stop there.

Hummm....

Im just saying the one that fit my first type for now I like another type which are tsunderes =)

Primula - Shuffle
Yuki Nagato - The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi
Rin Kamishiro - Maburaho
Karin - Stratos 4
Anju - Karin
Mai - Kanon
Ayase Yue - Negima
Kotomi Ichinose - Clannad
Machi - Nagaserete Airantou
Anzu Yukimura - Da Capo II
Chiaki Minami - Minami-ke
Lumiere - Kiddy Grade

Plus all the other who have the same personality as them =)

Heres an off-the-top-of-my-perverted-head harem list-o-matic

Kirche Zelpusto ~
Zero no Tsukaima~ Almost got that ganguro girl thing goin on. I'm not one for dark chicks, but she is too much to pass up on. She's the foreign chick in my harem.

Galatea #3 ~Claymore~
Dangerously beautiful in the manga and has the quiet rebel thing about her.

Shinra Kounji ~Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de~
Hotness when she's sleeping, hotness when she's assaulting her sister, and hotness when she's messing with Ren (indirect kiss FTW)

Aoi Muto ~Moyashimon~
Gotta have a beautiful genius in my harem. She ain't afraid to get down and dirty in the name of science
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Fuu ~Samurai Champloo~
Although she's a little high maintenance, I like Fuu. She has the loli look, but everyone knows she's legal
ph34r.gif

Include the hots chicks squad in my sig yo.

I will post a definite version when i can sort out my top 10 harem spots

I never thought i would be doing this but, ive recently decided that Moka from Rosario to Vampire can no longer be an Ichigo Girl
sad.gif
, she did choose to leave on her own free will though so it aint to bad.

Ive made a few improvements since she left, ive recruited a few more people into my wonderful mansion here in Serrien.

Update: Ichigo Girls list;
Miharu Sena Kanaka - Girls Bravo
Mikuru Asahina - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Mayu Tsukimura - Goshusho-sama Ninomiya-kun
Misa Misa - Death Note
Ayu Tsukimiya - Kanon
Miria - Claymore
Tamao Suzumi - Strawberry Panic
Nishino Tsukasa - Ichigo 100%
Miyako Miyazaki - Bamboo Blade
Anna - Shaman King
Hinata - H20 Footprints in the Sand
Nagisa Furukawa - Clannad
Zakuro Mitsukai - Dokuro-chan
Kozue Mukai - Ichigo 100%
Mutsumi Otohime - Love Hina
Ryou Fujibayashi - Clannad
Nel - Bleach
Kurumu Kurono - Rosario to Vampire
Kaere Kimura - Sayonara Zetsuboiu Sensei
Kiri Komori - Sayanora Zetsubou Sensei
Chiri Kitsu - Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Mirei Shizuoka - Umisho
Shinobou - Goshusho-sama Ninomiya-kun
Tamaki Kawazoe - Bamboo Blade
Motoko - Love Hina
Dokuro Mitsukai - Dokuro-chan
Wakaba Kutsuki - Green Green

Now im currently recruiting a Male task force to deal with intruders or scout oout some more talent for me.

Yesterday i received mixed reactions from my girls however since i just announced that ill be holding a Ichigo Girl Battle Rumble for them to take part in, however my darling wife Miria didnt seem to impressed with me, especially when she found out that all contestents had to we bikinis or lack there of and battle it out in a pool of mud. So i had to get here alone and explain my actions, after hours of heated 'negotiations', she finally agreed to take part.

The contest will consist of 32 to young maidens battling it out for a reward, this compitition will be held over 5 days, ill be putting up the parinngs tommorow.

Ill be giving you updates of how the girls are progressing, hope you enjoy reading
smile.gif

You've got quite a list there Hia
biggrin.gif
Ichigo Battle Rumble seems like a fun idea!

As for my harem

real life:
1. Christian Bale - sorry AJ, I can't let you have him! HE'S MINE! ALL MINE!! *evil laugh*
(I knew I should have posted here before any of the other girls...
tongue.gif
)
2. James McAvoy - hottie from Atonement & Becoming Jane. Ah, it was love at first sight!
--- thats all --- just those 2!

anime:
1. Kakashi - Yaya, we can share him can't we?! I don't think I can give him up!
2. L (Death Note) - Whats not to love about this eccentric genius?
3. Yasu (NANA) - Piri-chan always laughs at me... but I really have a thing for Yasu. I don't know if it's just his gentle and kind nature.. the way he takes care of everyone... the episode when he ran up to Nana's apartment (when she was being hounded by paparazzo) and punched one of the guys there made my heart skip a beat! *deep sigh*, thats my Yasu! A knight in shining armor!

these are all I can think of right now! I'll probably come back later
wink.gif

QUOTE (julezia @ Jan 30 2008, 02:17 PM)
real life:
1. Christian Bale - sorry AJ, I can't let you have him! HE'S MINE! ALL MINE!! *evil laugh*
(I knew I should have posted here before any of the other girls... 
tongue.gif
)

anime:
1. Kakashi - Yaya, we can share him can't we?! I don't think I can give him up!

Heck, I got bored of laying in bed hacking and coughing....so I decided to scurry down the hallway, in the dark mind you, and take a peek at the harem tents pitched in here ....well, what can I say when I see

The answer is yes, Girlie-sama, I will share my sweet

We will invade Aji-hime's camp and make off with Christian and I will also grab
I warned her, I had first dibs on him long ago....
wink.gif
tongue.gif
I feel a rumble coming on.....harem style....
laugh.gif

O-m-g Yaya and Julez! You're stealing Bale from me?? Nani?? I shall never let you guys do it! I will stand guard day and night to make sure that will never happen *evil laugh commences*. Ah man, Yaya caught me with my Jin bit, damn it, and I never thought she'd catch on, and all the while here I was trying to be sneaky.

Welll, Adam Levine, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, CHRISTIAN BALE will all be in my harem, no taksie backsies!

Now that's what you call SAXY, not sexy, but SAXY! XD

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back