Hayate X Blade

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Mr.Purble

-dono
Sempai
Well ppl this is an awesome series but im still eagerly waiting for it to be subbed. As of now it is is a manga and even though I havent found any episodes around i did find some info that says it is airing, so lets see what happens
biggrin.gif
Oh also i found proof that it is a series as i have found a small video with some parts of the series advertsing the manga ^^ This is included at the bottom.
smile.gif

Heres some info so you'll get into the series:

Hayate X Blade (Hayate Cross Blade) [Yuri + Action + School Life]

hxb-cover.jpg

From Yuri Manga/Artist Creator Hayashiya Shizuru (Creator of Strawberry Shake Sweet, Sister Red)
*Info from Animenfo

Kurogane Nagi is a sword scholarship student of Tenchi Academy. However, she can't go to school because she is undergoing rehabilitation. Therefore, her twin little sister, Hayate, disguises herself as Nagi to go to the school. In the school, the scholarship student must fight against other scholarship students to win higher ranks. But because Hayate's only interest is how to pretend to be Nagi, she isn’t interested in the fights.

However, she knows that their asylum is 8 million yen in debt, and they are harassed by the collectors. She resolves her mind to take part in the fight. The participant gets 50 thousand yen if he or she wins a bout, and gets 1 million yen if he goes to the next rank.

Because the participant must have a partner, Hayate asks Mudo Ayana to be her partner. Ayana is a good swordsman, but she doesn't take part in the fighting somehow. First Ayana thinks Hayate annoying, but in order to face her ex-partner whom Ayana injured during the fighting, she cooperates with Hayate.

Hayate Cross Blade YouTube Video

Manga

hayate1.jpg
hayate2.jpg
hayate3.jpg
hayate4-1.jpg
hayate6.jpg
hayate7-1.jpg

Well i hope youve gotten into the series and help me find the torrents although the series looks to be from MediaWorks so i think we're gonna have a few problems with that... :S but even so let us know by posting of what u think and any info on the series here!! ^^

This series is not being animated!

The so-called proof you put up is just promotional material for the advertisement of this series.
dry.gif

Hence, currently there are NO PLANS of making this manga series into an anime unfortunately.
wink.gif

I'm thinking this thread should be closed or moved to the manga section of FTV.
wink.gif

~Something will be done soon~

Well I think JCD is right, so thread moved.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back