Hi everyone~!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

sasha

-sama
Retired
Hi there!

I'm Sasha, but my friends at school call me Sushi. I like Anime, Manga, Television, and... Sushi. I have a sister called Jenna and a brother called Adam. I don't know why, but for some reason, one day we all decided to change the A's in our names to I's, so I became Sishi, which is like Sushi, Jenna become Jenni, which is like Jenny, and Adam became Idim, which is like... Idim, but over time the first "I" dissolved into nothingness, and now we just call him Dim. It's fun having fun with the english language, especially when it annoys others
happy.gif

Anyway, I come from a very wierd family. While my sister is two years, six months and two days younger then me, my brother is two years, six months and two days older then me. Scary, huh? I wonder if my parents planned it that way.

We also have a cat. Well, we used to. I'm not so sure if it's still a cat, but there's not really much else you can reffer it to. It's name used to be Felix, but it's starting to change to Jack, because Jack The Ripper was a murderor, too. What a wierd family we come from.

Oh yeah! One more thing. The scariest moment in my life was when we went out for dinner (it was my mums birthday) to the fanciest restaurant in town. Really, really posh. I'm talking, golden chandeliers, shining, wooden tables, red, polished carpet (if you could polish carpet, this is what it looked like), the whole thing. Then, the waitress came to ask us for our orders, and Jenna goes "Would you like a massage?", and we all just ducked under the table (in our heads). It was SOOOO EMBARRASSING!!! The waitress just looked at all of us, then nodded and said okay, and she kneeled on the floor and Jenna massaged her. Jenna was like "If you want more, I live at ** ****** *********, *******, *******", and she said "Well, I'll come stop by for another massage then!" *Sigh*. Yet more proof of our family's lack of intelligence.

Sorry for the long post - My family is one you're glad you're not a part of. Nice to meet you all. Go Fansub.TV!

QUOTE (sasha @ Jan 22 2005, 09:25 PM) Then, the waitress came to ask us for our orders, and Jenna goes "Would you like a massage?", and we all just ducked under the table (in our heads). It was SOOOO EMBARRASSING!!! The waitress just looked at all of us, then nodded and said okay, and she kneeled on the floor and Jenna massaged her.
laugh.gif
You shouldn't be embarassed
tongue.gif
The waitress is pretty gutsy tho, accepting a massage. If the management were around, they would be the ones embarassed >_<.

Anyways welcome to Fansub.TV enjoy your stay
laugh.gif

Ugh, you have no idea. Sometimes I wonder if she even HAS a brain, nevermind the size of it. It's definately microscopic.

QUOTE It does not matter on the size of your brain, it matters how fast the Neurons travel around it.
(Quoted from myself, when my sister said I had a small brain)

QUOTE (sasha @ Jan 23 2005, 06:04 AM) It does not matter on the size of your brain, it matters how fast the Neurons travel around it.
So very true, but that what makes them little brothers and sisters
tongue.gif

I wish God had never invented those foul creatures...

Little sisters... The very word makes my head boggle...

I need to devise a plan on how to destroy her...

Why else do you think I watch Naruto?
biggrin.gif

your family sounds fun to say the least... that's much, MUCH better than the perfect typical american family.. i'd love it if i had a sister with guts to offer a massage to a waitress. and it'd be better yet if she was good at it.

and welcome! it's great to see someone to make this place more lively
wink.gif

/jp

QUOTE and it'd be better yet if she was good at it.

Yes, I wish for the same thing... *Sigh*

i acknowledge your activeness!

hehe..welcome to fansub sasha..is it you are girl sasha or just a boy with a nick sasha?

but looking at your posts, i think you're a girl
tongue.gif

QUOTE (sasha @ Jan 24 2005, 08:46 PM) I'm 50% girl, 50% alien, 100% phsyco
biggrin.gif

damn... there are no girls like that where i live..
biggrin.gif

/jp

QUOTE (sasha @ Jan 24 2005, 08:46 PM) I'm 50% girl, 50% alien, 100% phsyco
biggrin.gif

reading your posts makes me agree to this.

welcome to fansubs

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. It's great to be here!

This morning:

QUOTE Dim: Sasha, you're gonna die.

Sasha: But I don't wanna die!!!

Dim: Oh well then. Too bad I'll get all of your pocket money...

Sasha: I get all of your pocket money? Cool!!!

and we're only getting started.. mwAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!

/jp

You're telling me.

Wanna hear something really funny?

Well, let's pretend you said yes.

I was sleeping in at about 11:00am, and my sister and brother came rushing into the room ready to wake me. Now, listen, I never knew I could sleeptalk, and I wasn't dreaming about anything related to the subject, so I don't know how this happened. But anyway, as they got closer, I rolled over, opened my mouth and exclaimed...

"...And the small one comes from the egg!!"

My sister and brother just burst out laughing and woke me anyway, which was different to the usual method of "jump-on-her-bed-until-she-wakes-up" thing. Which suited me fine, of course. But it was just so funny. They were laughing up all their breakfast when they tried to tell me what happened.

at least what you said was pure and innocent, that's definitely a plus
wink.gif
fortunately i don't sleeptalk (i think), so i guess i'm safe from talking about what i shouldn't talk about when my defenses are low
tongue.gif

/jp

haha, but sleep talking would be worse if you were on a camp of some sort, where they share rooms with many people. just imagine. solution: wake up early, and then record other people sleep talking and then blackmail them (hehehehe hohoho, evil laugh...)

Ahh! That happened once. We had one guy and seven girls in our cabin, and two girls were still sleeping, talking about sexual stuff in their sleep, using words like "please" and "thankyou" (and I'll have to stop there, since there are little kids in the room), and it was so funny! So, we decided to get the one guy in our cabin to moon one of the girls, and we woke her, and there was this huge ass in front of her face (after her "wonderful" dream), and she got such a fright she farted!!!

Ah... Memories
happy.gif

laugh.gif

I talk in my sleep all the time.
happy.gif
Apparently, according to some, when im asleep Im actually really technical, I once explained in how a radio works. I have the weirdest dreams.
sleep.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back