High School DxD: Hero

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
So the series continued and of course the first episode drowned a bit in ecchi-ness. However second episode did suddenly spark my interest. The focus of this season seems to be the family relations: Akeno with her father, Koneko with her sister and Issei with Rias and her parents (anyone think that Issei will call Rias by her name instead of president in the last episode of this season??).
The training seems pretty harsh. Issei sure has his work cut out to get better. Hmm, Asia seems to have it pretty easy...but what is a piece who can heal without any attack possibilities. She needs to have something to fight otherwise she is something you keep to protect at all times.
Ravel Phenex is also a surprise. What did she give to Issei? And is he going to act on her being a free bishop? A combination of the attack power of her with Asia's healing is a big plus..

PS: Issei did raise a good question: after seeing Rias nephew: who is the wife of Rias brother? I wonder if she is a bit like Issei.

Pretty much they wanted to show off that the series still has its ecchi moments in it, but then we get to more along the line of there being plot over the ecchi side of things. I still think that phoenix girl that took a liking to Issei might either show up or the item will come into play in saving Issei of course.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Apr 25 2015, 01:28 PM)The focus of this season seems to be the family relations: Akeno with her father, Koneko with her sister and Issei with Rias and her parents 
Yawn...I remember when this series was fun. I have fond memories of the first season, so-so memories of the last half of the second season and now this third season is so over the top melodramatic, I can't help but snicker.
rolleyes.gif

I mean gee, even Issei-kun's obsession with breasts is getting old. I am still watching just to see where it all ends but it is very low on my watch list and that's sad cause like I said...I remember the good times with season one.
wink.gif

5/10

@ Barbo-san...if you decide to watch well, enjoy season one and half of season two and after that...up to you.
tongue.gif

Alright time to bring this back from the grave due to the new season kicking this off once more. After 3 years we more or less picked up where we last left off at the end of season 3, but before thing start we kind of have an alternate episode of the final episode of last season though. This is where episode 0 comes into play out of all of this. After that it seems Issei-kun and co end up going to Kyoto for a school trip only to be involved with another incident the Khaos Brigade has done. Not only that but we managed to have a cute kitsune involved in all of this.

As of the latest episode it would seem that Issei-kun has the typical desire to have fluffy tail as well as boobs of course. So yes he is a man of culture afterall.

To think that Issei's power actually did come from poking Rias' boobs pretty much was and obvious that it was bound to happen. Also, apparently he does have the loli kitsune to look forward too again, especially when she matures of course.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back